|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Fay unhappy with Judge's circumstances?
(a) Fay is worried about his health.
(b) Fay is unhappy that she is in New Orleans but unable to attend carnival.
(c) Fay is anxious to get home.
(d) Fay is worried about money.
2. Who is waiting with Fay at the hospital?
(b) Miss Adele.
(c) Dr. Courtland.
(d) Major Bullock.
3. What is unusual about Judge's behavior during his recovery?
(a) He refuses to eat.
(b) He never asks about his eye.
(c) He talks incessantly.
(d) He watches television constantly.
4. What does Fay tell Judge after he wakes?
(a) That she's happy he is alive.
(b) That he looks good.
(c) That she loves him.
(d) That it's a good thing he cannot see himself.
5. How are they transported to the hospital?
(c) Shuttle boat.
(d) Private car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Laurel and Fay the surgery is over?
2. How does Fay react to Dr. Courtland's orders regarding Judge's after surgery care?
3. What does the nurse tell Laurel and Fay not to do?
4. How does Judge look after surgery?
5. Who is Fay?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)