|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Laurel live in?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
2. Why does Judge decide to see this particular doctor?
(a) The doctor is located near Judge's home.
(b) They are old friends.
(c) The doctor was recommended by a friend.
(d) The doctor is top in his field.
3. What does Fay tell Judge after he wakes?
(a) That he looks good.
(b) That she loves him.
(c) That she's happy he is alive.
(d) That it's a good thing he cannot see himself.
4. How are they transported to the hospital?
(a) Private car.
(b) Shuttle boat.
5. Why does Judge refuse to ask Laurel about her work?
(a) Judge is angry with Laurel for coming to New Orleans.
(b) Judge would rather talk about himself.
(c) Judge does not care about Laurel's work.
(d) Judge feels bad for forcing Laurel into idleness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Laurel and Fay the surgery is over?
2. Why can Judge not be moved?
3. What was Judge doing when he experienced symptoms related to his doctor's visit?
4. What is significant about Fay's age?
5. Who is Fay?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)