|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes arrangements for Laurel and Fay's living space and Judge's care?
(c) Dr. Courtland.
2. Why can Judge not be moved?
(a) Movement could cause death.
(b) Movement could cause a stroke.
(c) Movement could make him blind.
(d) Movement could dislodge the repaired retina.
3. What does the nurse tell Laurel and Fay not to do?
(a) Give Judge water.
(b) Jiggle or move Judge.
(c) Make Judge laugh.
(d) Give Judge food.
4. Who is waiting with Fay at the hospital?
(a) Dr. Courtland.
(b) Miss Adele.
(c) Major Bullock.
5. Why does Laurel fly to New Orleans?
(a) To go to a funeral.
(b) To go with Judge to the eye doctor.
(c) To attend a family reunion.
(d) To attend a business conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fay tell Judge after he wakes?
2. What is the doctor's recommendation?
3. How are they transported to the hospital?
4. What was Judge doing when he experienced symptoms related to his doctor's visit?
5. How does Fay react to the doctor's recommendation?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)