|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives while Missouri is taking Fay her breakfast?
(a) The bridesmaids.
(b) Major Bullock.
(c) Miss Adele.
(d) Mr. Pitts.
2. What does Miss Adele say about death?
(a) People live their own way and die their own way.
(b) Death is painful and unfair.
(c) People cannot avoid death.
(d) Death is something to look forward to.
3. What does Laurel overhear Fay saying to Judge?
(a) Fay is complaining about being stuck in the hospital and not being able to go to carnival.
(b) Fay complains about the conditions at the Hibiscus.
(c) Fay expresses her concern for Judge's health.
(d) Fay complains that Judge is taking too long to heal.
4. What upsets Fay when she returns home from meeting with the funeral director?
(a) The number of people in her house she does not know.
(b) The excessive food in her kitchen. She is on a diet.
(c) The number of people in her house for Laurel.
(d) The excessive food in her kitchen. She is diabetiic.
5. What is unusual about Judge's behavior during his recovery?
(a) He refuses to eat.
(b) He never asks about his eye.
(c) He watches television constantly.
(d) He talks incessantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laurel believe the lining of the coffin does to her father?
2. What does Fay say when Laurel tells her to get up?
3. What is suggested Fay do with the house?
4. In Part 1, Chapter 3, what does Dr. Courtland say about Judge's eye?
5. Why is Fay unhappy with Judge's circumstances?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)