|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Judge's prognosis after surgery?
(a) He will never see again.
(b) He should see again.
(c) He will need another surgery.
(d) He will need a retina transplant.
2. What upsets Fay when she returns home from meeting with the funeral director?
(a) The excessive food in her kitchen. She is diabetiic.
(b) The excessive food in her kitchen. She is on a diet.
(c) The number of people in her house for Laurel.
(d) The number of people in her house she does not know.
3. Who remains in the house?
(a) Major Bullock.
(d) Miss Adele.
4. Who attempts to befriend Fay at the Hibiscus Hotel?
(c) Miss Adele.
(d) Dr. Courtland.
5. Who wants to move in to the house?
(a) Miss Adele.
(d) Fay's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laurel do with Judge during her time with him?
2. How does Fay react to Dr. Courtland's orders regarding Judge's after surgery care?
3. Who is it suggested would do the cooking in the house?
4. What does everyone assume Fay will inherit?
5. Who tells Laurel and Fay the surgery is over?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)