|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laurel remember about sleeping in her room?
(a) Hearing the clock ring downstairs.
(b) The posters on the wall.
(c) Hearing her parents voices as they read to each other.
(d) The security of her stuffed animals.
2. Why does Laurel go to check on Fay after Missouri?
(a) Fay is not breathing.
(b) Fay is gone.
(c) Fay is sick.
(d) Fay refuses to get up.
3. Who does Laurel find in the kitchen when she wakes?
(c) The bridesmaids.
(d) Miss Adele.
4. What shocks Laurel about her parent's bedroom?
(a) There are no pictures of Laurel in the room.
(b) The furniture is all different.
(c) Fay has covered everything in peach satin.
(d) Laurel's mother's desk is missing.
5. Why does Fay want to go to Texas?
(a) To be with her familiy.
(b) To bury Judge.
(c) To go to a spa.
(d) To visit an old boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would legally inherit the house if there is no will?
2. Who does Fay send to the funeral home with Judge's clothes?
3. Who are the bridesmaids?
4. What is Fay's mood as they wait for Judge to return from surgery?
5. Who makes arrangements for Laurel and Fay's living space and Judge's care?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)