|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Contemporary Structure of Plunder.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what purpose, according to Bernal Diaz del Castillo, did the Spanish come to Mexico?
(a) To serve God and His Majesty and also to get riches.
(b) To bring the natives European literature and guns.
(c) To build houses and start a new civilization.
(d) To learn of the native peoples of the strange new land.
2. How many votes does Latin America have in the World Bank?
3. What does IMF stand for?
(a) Interposing Malaga's Forests.
(b) Intercontinental Movement Focus.
(c) Istabul's Major Front.
(d) International Monetary Fund.
4. What Spanish conquistador defeated the great Tenochtitlan?
(d) Marco Polo.
5. What Spanish city was reconquered in 1492 under the reign of Ferdinand and Isabella?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Asia acquire rubber tree seeds?
2. What is Lake Maracaibo?
3. In Haiti, what does the rainbow symbolize?
4. How many votes, compared to the USA, do Latin American countries have in IMF?
5. Where is the copper in Chile located?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)