|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tales of Premature Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the world's chief fuel?
2. For whom did Montezuma mistake the invading Europeans?
(a) For his enemies in the south.
(b) For King Ferdinand himself.
(c) For the god Tenochtitlan.
(d) For the god Quetzalcoatl.
3. What replaced nitrates as the pillar of Chile's economy?
4. In the 1890s, Chile's dependence on Great Britain was comparable to what other colonized country?
5. What did the export of guano help stave off in Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Haber process?
2. Who was the nitrate King?
3. What is the chief fuel of the modern world?
4. How much of the native population of Latin American died of diseases contracted from the invaders?
5. What invention was a major factor in Britain's industrial revolution?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)