|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the employee who Cammie is following go?
(a) No where in particular.
(b) Off the park to a storage shed.
(c) To start working on a ride.
(d) To the food mart.
2. With what is the room where Solomon is being questioned lined?
(d) Circle agents.
3. What is written on the blackboards the girls find?
(b) A love letter.
(c) A message to Rachel.
4. Where does Cammie go after the others get settled?
(a) To the kitchen in Macey's house.
(b) To the top of the bell tower.
(c) To get ice cream.
(d) To the library steps.
5. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
(a) She is too afraid to go inside.
(b) She has to report to the Baxters.
(c) To provide a look-out.
(d) To hack into the security systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what do Macey and Liz try to convince Cammie?
2. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
3. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
4. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
5. Where is the journal the girls have come to get?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)