|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel tell the girls to do?
(a) Go to the office.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Go to the library.
2. With what is the room where Solomon is being questioned lined?
(c) Circle agents.
3. What does Rachel demand to know?
(a) Where the journal is located.
(b) If Zach helped free Solomon.
(c) Why the girls are not in bed.
(d) Why Zach left her office.
4. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) She still trusts Solomon.
(b) Townsend is probably a double agent.
(c) The whole outing was a trap.
(d) Zach must be around.
5. What does Zach tell Cammie Solomon said?
(a) He wants to marry her mother.
(b) He will be in touch with her in two days.
(c) He has gone to find her father.
(d) There is a book Solomon needs Cammie to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
2. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Solomon?
3. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
4. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
5. What is the cover story for Blackthorne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the journal say about Solomon and Morgan?
2. What does Cammie find that is directed at her personally when she investigates what Joe said to her?
3. What is the late-night plan executed by Cammie and her three fellow operatives?
4. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
5. How do Zach and the girls get to the fence around Blackthorne and what does each operative do?
6. How does the group get to Blackthorne and what are they told when they arrive there?
7. What does Cammie do when she leaves the shed and what does she realize?
8. Where do Zach and Cammie go after they retrieve the journal and what do they see there?
9. What does Cammie do with the journal at first and what happens when she does it?
10. What does Cammie say about the security measures in the sub-basement?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)