|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
(a) Cammie's feelings for Zach.
(b) Cammie's concerns about Townsend.
(c) Cammie's belief that her father is alive.
(d) Cammie's worries that she will disappoint her mother.
2. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
(a) It is owned by the Circle.
(b) It is going to be destroyed that night.
(c) There is another journal there.
(d) It is owned by Gallagher Academy.
3. How does Rachel feel about what Townsend did?
4. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Collect their emergency packs.
(c) Look at Solomon's journal.
(d) Call the Baxters.
5. What does Cammie tell Rebecca as Rebecca follows Cammie around?
(a) That it is good someone is protecting her.
(b) That she is safe and Rebecca can leave her.
(c) That Townsend is an idiot.
(d) That Rebecca can help Cammie find something to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie decide the Blackthorne school used to be?
2. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
3. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
4. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
5. What is the cover story for Blackthorne?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cammie get to a secret meeting as the result of the message to her?
2. What does Cammie find that is directed at her personally when she investigates what Joe said to her?
3. What does Zach tell Cammie in the square?
4. How do the girls disable the security system on the basement level?
5. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
6. What is it like in the van on the ride back to the school and what do the girls talk about when they get back to the school?
7. What do the girls realize when they look at the journal?
8. What does Zach tell the Gallagher girls about Blackthorne and who arrives when they are all talking?
9. How does Cammie get into a conversation with Mr. Smith and what does he tell her?
10. How does Cammie figure out what Solomon said after talking to Mr. Smith?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)