|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Townsend ask Liz?
(a) If she has her laptop with her.
(b) What is in her backpack.
(d) If she has the keys to the mini-van.
2. What does Rachel tell the girls to do?
(b) Go to the office.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Go to the library.
3. With what is the room where Solomon is being questioned lined?
(b) Circle agents.
4. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
(a) The deadly silence.
(b) The desk looks like her father's.
(c) A noise.
(d) The light bulbs are mostly broken.
5. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
(a) She told him to bring Cammie to the basement.
(b) She is asleep.
(c) She is at the hospital.
(d) She has been called away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
2. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
3. Who accidentally sets off the security system?
4. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
5. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the group get to Blackthorne and what are they told when they arrive there?
2. Of what are Macey and Liz trying to convince Cammie about the sub-basement and what has Cammie anxious?
3. What does Cammie find that is directed at her personally when she investigates what Joe said to her?
4. What does Cammie do with the journal at first and what happens when she does it?
5. What happens when the girls return upstairs?
6. What do the girls realize when they look at the journal?
7. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
8. How do Zach and the girls get to the fence around Blackthorne and what does each operative do?
9. What does Solomon say to Cammie at the park and what does she say to him?
10. What does Zach tell Cammie when he comes to her at night?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)