|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What awakens Cammie?
(a) A loud bang.
(b) The television coming on.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A deep voice.
2. How long does it take the girls after Solomon's capture to go to the sub-level to get into it?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Four days.
(c) A week.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
(a) She is too afraid to go inside.
(b) She has to report to the Baxters.
(c) To hack into the security systems.
(d) To provide a look-out.
4. Who tackles Solomon?
(a) No one.
(c) A woman operative who is with Townsend.
5. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) She still trusts Solomon.
(b) Zach must be around.
(c) The whole outing was a trap.
(d) Townsend is probably a double agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel demand to know?
2. Why is Zach surprised?
3. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
4. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
5. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the late-night plan executed by Cammie and her three fellow operatives?
2. How does Cammie figure out what Solomon said after talking to Mr. Smith?
3. What does Zach tell Cammie when he comes to her at night?
4. Where do Zach and Cammie go after they retrieve the journal and what do they see there?
5. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
6. What happens when the girls return upstairs?
7. What does the journal say about Solomon and Morgan?
8. Of what are Macey and Liz trying to convince Cammie about the sub-basement and what has Cammie anxious?
9. What does Solomon say to Cammie at the park and what does she say to him?
10. How does the group get to Blackthorne and what are they told when they arrive there?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)