|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zach say to Cammie when he finds her?
(a) Solomon is going to be executed.
(b) Solomon was stupid for getting caught.
(c) Townsend is not what he appears to be.
(d) Zach is now going to have to rescue Solomon.
2. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
(a) A prep school for gifted children.
(b) A high class school for princesses.
(c) A girls reform school.
(d) A private arts and music school.
3. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
(a) Cammie and Macey.
(b) Rebecca and Cammie.
(c) Macey and Liz.
(d) Liz and Rebecca.
4. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
(a) He is looking for Cammie.
(b) He is going home.
(c) He is tailing a suspected spy.
(d) He is making an unexpected patrol.
5. What distracts Liz and Macey when they get into the basement?
(a) Pictures of double agents.
(b) A book on the history of Gallagher.
(c) Numerous weapons.
(d) Archived items.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zach do right before he leaves Cammie?
2. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
3. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
4. Of what do Macey and Liz try to convince Cammie?
5. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)