|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
(a) He is looking for Cammie.
(b) He is going home.
(c) He is tailing a suspected spy.
(d) He is making an unexpected patrol.
2. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Solomon is immoral.
(b) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(c) Solomon is a little insane.
(d) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
3. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
(a) She has been called away.
(b) She is asleep.
(c) She is at the hospital.
(d) She told him to bring Cammie to the basement.
4. What does Townsend say to Cammie's concerns about class?
(a) He sarcastically tells her he knows she is special.
(b) She can address her concerns to her mother.
(c) He is the teacher. Period.
(d) She needs to learn to be obedient to superiors.
5. Where does Cammie go after the others get settled?
(a) To the library steps.
(b) To the kitchen in Macey's house.
(c) To the top of the bell tower.
(d) To get ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Townsend say to Cammie outside Rachel's office?
2. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
3. Of what do Macey and Liz try to convince Cammie?
4. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
5. What is in a large cavern Zach and Cammie enter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Of what are Macey and Liz trying to convince Cammie about the sub-basement and what has Cammie anxious?
2. Where does Townsend take Cammie and her friends, why does he say they are going there and what does Cammie tell Rebecca?
3. What does Cammie do when she realizes the meaning of Joe's message to her?
4. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
5. How does the group get to Blackthorne and what are they told when they arrive there?
6. What does Solomon say to Cammie at the park and what does she say to him?
7. What does Cammie say about the security measures in the sub-basement?
8. How does Cammie figure out what Solomon said after talking to Mr. Smith?
9. What happens when the girls return upstairs?
10. What does the journal say about Solomon and Morgan?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)