|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cammie, Zach and the girls meet with the Baxters?
(a) At a diner owned by the CIA.
(b) At an isolated gas station.
(c) At a CIA safehouse.
(d) At the fence around Blackthorne.
2. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To Blackthorne.
(b) To Macey's house.
(c) To the movie theater.
(d) To the center of town.
3. What are the students told to do at the park?
(a) Not to eat any of the food.
(b) Find a hidden code breaker.
(c) Get a piece of information or object from the park's guests.
(d) Enjoy themselves.
4. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
(a) Disconnects the power supply.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Nothing, Macy disables it.
(d) Hooks up her laptop to it.
5. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
(a) Liz and Rebecca.
(b) Macey and Liz.
(c) Rebecca and Cammie.
(d) Cammie and Macey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
2. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
3. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
4. Where was Morgan supposed to meet a contact on his and Solomon's mission?
5. How does Cammie feel about seeing Zach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the girls realize when they look at the journal?
2. How does Cammie get to a secret meeting as the result of the message to her?
3. How do Zach and the girls get to the fence around Blackthorne and what does each operative do?
4. How do the girls disable the security system on the basement level?
5. What does Cammie find that is directed at her personally when she investigates what Joe said to her?
6. How do the girls get Solomon's journal and why do they leave in such a rush?
7. What is it like in the van on the ride back to the school and what do the girls talk about when they get back to the school?
8. What does Cammie do with the journal at first and what happens when she does it?
9. What does Solomon say to Cammie at the park and what does she say to him?
10. What does Cammie do when she realizes the meaning of Joe's message to her?
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)