|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
(a) He is going home.
(b) He is making an unexpected patrol.
(c) He is tailing a suspected spy.
(d) He is looking for Cammie.
2. How does Cammie feel about seeing Zach?
(a) She is eager to see him.
(b) She does not want to see him.
(c) She is ambivalent about seeing him.
(d) She is indifferent about it.
3. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
(a) Nothing, Macy disables it.
(b) Disconnects the power supply.
(c) Smashes it.
(d) Hooks up her laptop to it.
4. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
(a) A noise.
(b) The desk looks like her father's.
(c) The light bulbs are mostly broken.
(d) The deadly silence.
5. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
(a) To hack into the security systems.
(b) She is too afraid to go inside.
(c) To provide a look-out.
(d) She has to report to the Baxters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message on a bird say?
2. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
3. What is the cover story for Blackthorne?
4. What does Solomon look like when Cammie yells at him?
5. What does Zach tell Cammie about Solomon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie say about the security measures in the sub-basement?
2. What does the journal say about Solomon and Morgan?
3. How does Cammie figure out what Solomon said after talking to Mr. Smith?
4. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
5. What does Cammie do when she leaves the shed and what does she realize?
6. How does the group get to Blackthorne and what are they told when they arrive there?
7. What do the girls realize when they look at the journal?
8. How does Cammie get to a secret meeting as the result of the message to her?
9. What is the late-night plan executed by Cammie and her three fellow operatives?
10. How do the girls disable the security system on the basement level?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)