|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Solomon is immoral.
(b) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(c) Solomon is a little insane.
(d) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
2. What was Morgan and Solomon's last mission together?
(a) To retrieve a lost code book.
(b) To put a system of spies in place inside the Circle.
(c) To rescue a captured operative.
(d) To uncover and break the Circle.
3. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
(a) Solomon was injured by the extra security.
(b) Solomon rigged the extra security.
(c) Zach rigged the security and can get the girls inside.
(d) The extra security does not exist, it only looks that way.
4. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
(a) A piece of paper lying on the floor.
(b) Mr. Smith's furtive behavior.
(c) Zach beckoning to her from a doorway.
(d) Pigeons flying out of a tower.
5. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
(a) A high class school for princesses.
(b) A private arts and music school.
(c) A girls reform school.
(d) A prep school for gifted children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
2. What does Zach tell Cammie is the name of where they are going?
3. What does Cammie do when she and Zach are lying on the ground surveying the school?
4. Who tackles Solomon?
5. What is Cammie not allowing herself to do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)