|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
(a) Cammie's concerns about Townsend.
(b) Cammie's worries that she will disappoint her mother.
(c) Cammie's feelings for Zach.
(d) Cammie's belief that her father is alive.
2. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
(a) Look at Solomon's journal.
(b) Collect their emergency packs.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Call the Baxters.
3. Where is the journal the girls have come to get?
(a) In a locked file cabinet.
(b) On the top shelf.
(c) Under a false drawer in a desk.
(d) In a safe.
4. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
(a) There is another journal there.
(b) It is owned by the Circle.
(c) It is going to be destroyed that night.
(d) It is owned by Gallagher Academy.
5. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) About twenty minutes.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Townsend ask Liz?
2. What does Zach say to Cammie when he finds her?
3. What does Rachel demand to know?
4. Why is Zach surprised?
5. What surprises Cammie about Townsend's plans for their next class?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Zach and Cammie go after they retrieve the journal and what do they see there?
2. How does Cammie get into a conversation with Mr. Smith and what does he tell her?
3. How do the girls disable the security system on the basement level?
4. What is it like in the van on the ride back to the school and what do the girls talk about when they get back to the school?
5. What does Cammie do when she realizes the meaning of Joe's message to her?
6. How does Cammie get to a secret meeting as the result of the message to her?
7. What does Zach tell Cammie when he comes to her at night?
8. How does Cammie get away from Zach's mother?
9. What does Cammie do with the journal at first and what happens when she does it?
10. How does the group get to Blackthorne and what are they told when they arrive there?
This section contains 1,107 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)