|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the message on a bird say?
(a) For Cammie to give a message to her mother.
(b) For Cammie to meet with the sender.
(c) For the girls to return to their dorm.
(d) There is no message on any bird.
2. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
(a) Sliding down an air shaft.
(b) Digging around a basement window.
(c) Getting into a locked stair well.
(d) Hot wiring an elevator.
3. What do the girls do immediately upon return to the surface?
(a) Hide the journal.
(b) Run for the garage.
(c) Hide in the woods.
(d) Run for the house.
4. What does Cammie say to Mr. Smith about Solomon?
(a) He killed her father.
(b) He is an excellent teacher.
(c) She thought he was crazy.
(d) He has tried to kill Zach.
5. What does Cammie tell Rebecca as Rebecca follows Cammie around?
(a) That Townsend is an idiot.
(b) That it is good someone is protecting her.
(c) That Rebecca can help Cammie find something to do.
(d) That she is safe and Rebecca can leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
2. What does Townsend say to Cammie's concerns about class?
3. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
4. What is behind a glass wall?
5. What does Zach tell Cammie Solomon said?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cammie figure out what Solomon said after talking to Mr. Smith?
2. What does Cammie find that is directed at her personally when she investigates what Joe said to her?
3. What does Cammie do when she realizes the meaning of Joe's message to her?
4. What happens when the girls return upstairs?
5. What is the late-night plan executed by Cammie and her three fellow operatives?
6. What does Zach tell Cammie when he comes to her at night?
7. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
8. What does Cammie do when she leaves the shed and what does she realize?
9. How do the girls disable the security system on the basement level?
10. What does Cammie say about the security measures in the sub-basement?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)