|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the students told to do at the park?
(a) Enjoy themselves.
(b) Find a hidden code breaker.
(c) Get a piece of information or object from the park's guests.
(d) Not to eat any of the food.
2. What distracts Liz and Macey when they get into the basement?
(a) Pictures of double agents.
(b) A book on the history of Gallagher.
(c) Archived items.
(d) Numerous weapons.
3. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
(a) Go for a walk with him.
(b) Give him Solomon's journal.
(c) Get him into the Gallagher school.
(d) Give him Morgan's journal.
4. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
(a) Cammie's feelings for Zach.
(b) Cammie's worries that she will disappoint her mother.
(c) Cammie's concerns about Townsend.
(d) Cammie's belief that her father is alive.
5. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
(a) Rebecca and Cammie.
(b) Macey and Liz.
(c) Cammie and Macey.
(d) Liz and Rebecca.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rebecca feel about Zach?
2. With what is the perimeter of Blackthorne encircled?
3. What does Rachel demand to know?
4. What does the message on a bird say?
5. Where is the journal the girls have come to get?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the late-night plan executed by Cammie and her three fellow operatives?
2. What does Cammie do with the journal at first and what happens when she does it?
3. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
4. Where do Zach and Cammie go after they retrieve the journal and what do they see there?
5. Where does Townsend take Cammie and her friends, why does he say they are going there and what does Cammie tell Rebecca?
6. What does Cammie find that is directed at her personally when she investigates what Joe said to her?
7. What does Cammie do when she leaves the shed and what does she realize?
8. What happens when the girls return upstairs?
9. How do the girls disable the security system on the basement level?
10. How does the group get to Blackthorne and what are they told when they arrive there?
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)