|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Cammie late for Townsend's first class?
(a) She was talking with Zach too long.
(b) She was called to the office.
(c) She did not know it had moved.
(d) She slept in.
2. What does Cammie demand of the British operative?
(a) If he has spoken with her mother.
(b) What his security clearance is.
(c) If he has identificaiton.
(d) If he knows Joe Solomon.
3. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Eating at a restaurant.
(b) Ice skating.
(c) Sitting in class.
(d) Playing volleyball.
4. What do Cammie's friends say about Solomon in relation to her?
(a) Solomon may be her biological father.
(b) Solomon cannot be trusted.
(c) Solomon wants to take her to the Circle.
(d) Solomon truly cares for her.
5. What does Cammie insist to her friends after they finish talking to Townsend?
(a) That she is not upset.
(b) She knew about everything Townsend said.
(c) She knows Solomon is with her mother.
(d) That her friends do not know how she feels.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Liz known among her friends?
2. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
3. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
4. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
5. Who tells Cammie that she understands how Cammie feels?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
2. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of Chapter 1 and who does she unexpectedly see?
3. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
4. Where does the van go in which the Baxters have Cammie and what happens immediately after they get there?
5. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
6. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
7. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
8. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class the second day, what does he decide to do with the class and what changes his mind?
9. What takes place the first night Cammie arrives back in school, what does Macey ask Rebecca and what do the girls reveal to Cammie? How does Cammie feel about what the girls say?
10. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)