|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca demand of her parents in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) They allow her and Cammie to go to the beach for spring break.
(b) They allow her to go to the dance Saturday night.
(c) They let Cammie spend the night.
(d) They explain what just happened.
2. What does Joe tell Cammie?
(a) To follow the pigeons.
(b) To listen to Zach.
(c) To watch the stars.
(d) To give her mother a message.
3. What happens immediately after Mr. Baxter receives a warning?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) A siren goes off.
(c) Gun fire is heard.
(d) He is hit over the head.
4. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
(a) Mrs. Baxter.
(c) Mr. Baxter.
5. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
(a) Rachel and Joe have run away together.
(b) Rachel and Joe are on a covert mission.
(c) Townsend has an agenda.
(d) Cammie is a double agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Townsend teach?
2. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
3. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
4. What surprises Cammie about the school?
5. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie tell the others about Solomon, what do the girls insist is true and what else are the girls worried about?
2. What does Rebecca tell their friends after dinner and what has them worried?
3. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of Chapter 1 and who does she unexpectedly see?
4. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
5. What is different about the surroundings at dinner, who is missing, who is taking her place and what do the students do before they eat?
6. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
7. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
8. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
9. What does Abby tell Rebecca and Cammie about Joe Solomon?
10. What takes place the first night Cammie arrives back in school, what does Macey ask Rebecca and what do the girls reveal to Cammie? How does Cammie feel about what the girls say?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)