|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she tell Cammie about Cammie's difficulties in London?
(a) She trusted the Baxters more than herself.
(b) She was there but hiding.
(c) She did not know what was happening.
(d) She wanted to be there with her.
2. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
(a) He does not get it into the air.
(b) Pops out wings.
(c) Drives off a ramp.
(d) It reconfigures into a small helicopter.
3. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
(a) Because Cammie is in danger.
(b) Because she has known Joe the longest.
(c) It is her husband who is missing.
(d) She has a better grasp of the overall picture.
4. Who greets Cammie and Rebecca at the school?
(a) Professor Parker.
(b) Professor Buckingham.
(d) Aunt Abby.
5. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) A humorous encounter.
(b) An angry encounter.
(c) A surprise encounter.
(d) No encounter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls find out Townsend did for an extended period of time?
2. Where does Mr. Baxter go when he veers off the main road?
3. To whom does Cammie say good-bye when they reach their destination?
4. What is Townsend's initial plan for class on the second day?
5. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
2. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
3. Where does the van go in which the Baxters have Cammie and what happens immediately after they get there?
4. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
5. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
6. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
7. What does Buckingham tell Cammie and Rebecca about their adventures in London and who sees them right after they talk to him? What does she say to them?
8. What is different about the surroundings at dinner, who is missing, who is taking her place and what do the students do before they eat?
9. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
10. What does Mr. Baxter do on the final leg of the journey to the Gallagher Academy?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)