|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do to get away from the operatives surrounding him?
(a) Jumps into the river.
(b) Is picked up by a helicopter.
(c) Jumps on a city bus.
(d) Goes into the subway.
2. Why do the girls worry about Cammie's mother?
(a) She might be having an affair with Solomon.
(b) She is not at the school.
(c) She is a good friend of Solomon's.
(d) She might be mad at them for subduing a man at the school.
3. What is something Cammie has noticed about Zach?
(a) He is very tall.
(b) He is not as smart as she is.
(c) He is always nearby when she is in trouble.
(d) He is rather dull.
4. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Sitting in class.
(b) Playing volleyball.
(c) Ice skating.
(d) Eating at a restaurant.
5. What is Rebecca's father's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Cammie think there is something she should see in the crowd around her in Chapter 2?
2. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
3. Where is Rachel when school starts?
4. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
5. Who tells Cammie that she understands how Cammie feels?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie think about doing as she is removing her skates and what does she decide?
2. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
3. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
4. What does Buckingham tell Cammie and Rebecca about their adventures in London and who sees them right after they talk to him? What does she say to them?
5. How does Cammie's first day in Covert Operations class start?
6. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
7. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
8. What do the girls find out from Townsend?
9. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
10. What does Cammie tell the others about Solomon, what do the girls insist is true and what else are the girls worried about?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)