|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rebecca demand of her parents in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) They explain what just happened.
(b) They allow her to go to the dance Saturday night.
(c) They let Cammie spend the night.
(d) They allow her and Cammie to go to the beach for spring break.
2. What are the girls determined to do about Robert?
(a) Not take his class.
(b) Not tell him anything.
(c) Make him tell them what he knows.
(d) Keep him out of the school.
3. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
(a) She goes to dinner.
(b) She is taken away for questioning.
(c) She goes to bed.
(d) She goes with Rebecca to Rebecca's room.
4. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Baxter.
(b) Cammie and Rebecca.
(c) Zach and Joe.
(d) Panicked tourists.
5. Who greets Cammie and Rebecca at the school?
(b) Aunt Abby.
(c) Professor Parker.
(d) Professor Buckingham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. Who does Cammie vow to find?
3. What class does Townsend teach?
4. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What school does Zach attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
2. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
3. What does Rebecca tell their friends after dinner and what has them worried?
4. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
5. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
6. What does the narratative in Chapter 15 say about Townsend and what do the girls do about him?
7. What have the girls found out about Townsend and what is their resolve?
8. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
9. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
10. What does Rachel say to Cammie about her absence from the school?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)