|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie think about as she is looking at the crowd in Chapter 2?
(a) Where Zach went.
(b) When Joe will return to school.
(c) What kind of ice cream she wants.
(d) Previous dangerous encounters.
2. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) One of Cammie's teachers.
(c) His jogging shoes.
(d) A new book just out.
3. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
(a) They do not trust him.
(b) They do not like him.
(c) They trust him.
(d) They are indifferent to him.
4. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
5. Who tells Cammie that she understands how Cammie feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Cammie say good-bye when they reach their destination?
2. What does Rebecca demand of her parents in the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
4. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
5. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zach tell Cammie in the square?
2. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
3. How does Cammie get to a secret meeting as the result of the message to her?
4. What does Cammie think about doing as she is removing her skates and what does she decide?
5. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
6. How do Zach and the girls get to the fence around Blackthorne and what does each operative do?
7. What does Cammie say about the security measures in the sub-basement?
8. What does Cammie do when she leaves the shed and what does she realize?
9. Where do Zach and Cammie go when they leave the target room and what happens right after Zach and Cammie retrieve the journal?
10. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)