|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who formed the Circle?
(a) Lillian Parker.
(b) Joseph Cavan.
(c) Gillian Gallaher.
(d) Stewart McConnoll.
2. What does Cammie say to Townsend when she gets angry at him?
(a) A number of observations about him.
(b) That she is going to have her mother fire him.
(c) That she is going to drop his class.
(d) That he is too dumb to replace Joe.
3. For what are the Baxters blamed?
(a) For Solomon grabbing Cammie.
(b) No one blames them for anything.
(c) For Zach spending the night with Cammie.
(d) For Cammie and Rebecca skipping school.
4. For what is Liz known among her friends?
(a) For being the fastest on the mile run.
(b) For being a boy magnet.
(c) For being very intelligent.
(d) For being a dizzy blond.
5. In Chapter 5, how long is Cammie alone?
(a) Six hours.
(b) About 20 minutes.
(c) All day.
(d) For a couple of hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
2. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
3. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
4. What makes Cammie think there is something she should see in the crowd around her in Chapter 2?
5. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
2. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
3. What does Buckingham tell Cammie and Rebecca about their adventures in London and who sees them right after they talk to him? What does she say to them?
4. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
5. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
6. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
7. What do the girls find out from Townsend?
8. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class the second day, what does he decide to do with the class and what changes his mind?
9. What does the narratative in Chapter 15 say about Townsend and what do the girls do about him?
10. What does Mr. Baxter do on the final leg of the journey to the Gallagher Academy?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)