|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her mother.
(b) No one.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her teacher.
2. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is not to be trusted.
(b) He is too old to be a spy.
(c) He is hot and knows things.
(d) He is boring.
3. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
(a) He is a double agent.
(b) He just wanted to talk to Cammie.
(c) He is a lousy teacher.
(d) He is a good guy.
4. What is Rebecca's father's name?
5. What does she tell Cammie about Cammie's difficulties in London?
(a) She did not know what was happening.
(b) She was there but hiding.
(c) She wanted to be there with her.
(d) She trusted the Baxters more than herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
2. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
3. What does Cammie say about the best operatives?
4. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
5. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
2. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
3. What do the girls find out from Townsend?
4. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
5. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
6. What does Buckingham tell Cammie and Rebecca about their adventures in London and who sees them right after they talk to him? What does she say to them?
7. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
8. What have the girls found out about Townsend and what is their resolve?
9. Where does the van go in which the Baxters have Cammie and what happens immediately after they get there?
10. How does Cammie get away from Zach's mother?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)