|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
(a) She has a new boyfriend.
(b) She has invented a new computer chip.
(c) She was very worried.
(d) She is dying her hair black.
2. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) To Canada.
(b) From safe house to safe house.
(c) To Spain.
(d) To the Baxters' house.
3. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is too old to be a spy.
(b) He is boring.
(c) He is hot and knows things.
(d) He is not to be trusted.
4. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
(a) To track Solomon.
(b) To learn the job from Rachel.
(c) He is marrying one of the other teachers.
(d) To protect Cammie.
5. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her sister.
(b) No one.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
2. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
4. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class?
5. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
2. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
3. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
4. What is different about the surroundings at dinner, who is missing, who is taking her place and what do the students do before they eat?
5. What does the narratative in Chapter 15 say about Townsend and what do the girls do about him?
6. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
7. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
8. What do the girls find out from Townsend?
9. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
10. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)