|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class?
(a) He looks well rested.
(b) He looks angry.
(c) He is in an expensive suit.
(d) He is late and looks disheveled.
2. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
(b) Mrs. Baxter.
(d) Mr. Baxter.
3. What does Rebecca demand of her parents in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) They allow her to go to the dance Saturday night.
(b) They let Cammie spend the night.
(c) They allow her and Cammie to go to the beach for spring break.
(d) They explain what just happened.
4. Who knows the man they have subdued?
(a) No one.
5. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
(a) He is not her friend.
(b) He is having an affair with Cammie's mother.
(c) He knows where Cammie's father is.
(d) He will never teach at Gallagher again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie's aunt tell her about Joe?
2. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
3. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What does Cammie say to Townsend when she gets angry at him?
5. For what are the Baxters blamed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the narratative in Chapter 15 say about Townsend and what do the girls do about him?
2. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
3. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
4. What does Cammie think about doing as she is removing her skates and what does she decide?
5. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
6. What does Cammie tell the others about Solomon, what do the girls insist is true and what else are the girls worried about?
7. How does Cammie's first day in Covert Operations class start?
8. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
9. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
10. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class the second day, what does he decide to do with the class and what changes his mind?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)