|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Cammie say good-bye when they reach their destination?
(a) The Baxters.
(b) Liz and Susie.
2. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) The communicator in his ear.
(b) A flash of light on a gun.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His two way radio.
3. What does Joe tell Cammie?
(a) To follow the pigeons.
(b) To give her mother a message.
(c) To watch the stars.
(d) To listen to Zach.
4. What does Cammie say to Townsend when she gets angry at him?
(a) A number of observations about him.
(b) That she is going to have her mother fire him.
(c) That she is going to drop his class.
(d) That he is too dumb to replace Joe.
5. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is boring.
(b) He is hot and knows things.
(c) He is not to be trusted.
(d) He is too old to be a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
3. What are the girls determined to do about Robert?
4. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
5. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
2. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
3. What is different about the surroundings at dinner, who is missing, who is taking her place and what do the students do before they eat?
4. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
5. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
6. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
7. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
8. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
9. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
10. How does Cammie's first day in Covert Operations class start?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)