|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) A surprise encounter.
(b) A humorous encounter.
(c) No encounter.
(d) An angry encounter.
2. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
(a) That Solomon is never coming home.
(b) That she is leaving Gallagher.
(c) That Solomon is dead.
(d) That her father's body has been found.
3. What does she tell Cammie about Cammie's difficulties in London?
(a) She trusted the Baxters more than herself.
(b) She wanted to be there with her.
(c) She was there but hiding.
(d) She did not know what was happening.
4. Why do the girls worry about Cammie's mother?
(a) She might be having an affair with Solomon.
(b) She is a good friend of Solomon's.
(c) She is not at the school.
(d) She might be mad at them for subduing a man at the school.
5. In Chapter 5, how long is Cammie alone?
(a) About 20 minutes.
(b) For a couple of hours.
(c) All day.
(d) Six hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what place is it said Solomon was recruited by the Circle?
2. For what does Cammie tell the British operative she is angry?
3. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
4. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Buckingham tell Cammie and Rebecca about their adventures in London and who sees them right after they talk to him? What does she say to them?
2. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
3. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of Chapter 1 and who does she unexpectedly see?
4. How does Cammie's first day in Covert Operations class start?
5. What does the narratative in Chapter 15 say about Townsend and what do the girls do about him?
6. What is different about the surroundings at dinner, who is missing, who is taking her place and what do the students do before they eat?
7. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
8. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
9. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
10. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)