|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is something Cammie has noticed about Zach?
(a) He is rather dull.
(b) He is always nearby when she is in trouble.
(c) He is not as smart as she is.
(d) He is very tall.
2. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) No encounter.
(b) A humorous encounter.
(c) A surprise encounter.
(d) An angry encounter.
3. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
(a) He is probably dead.
(b) He is visiting his girlfriend.
(c) He is probably with her father.
(d) He can take care of himself.
4. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) In the back of a disguised van.
(b) On a subway train.
(c) On a helicopter.
(d) On a police boat.
5. Who does Cammie vow to find?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school did Joe Solomon attend?
2. For what are the Baxters blamed?
3. What does Joe tell Cammie?
4. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
5. What does Cammie think about as she is looking at the crowd in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
2. What does Rebecca tell their friends after dinner and what has them worried?
3. What does Abby tell Rebecca and Cammie about Joe Solomon?
4. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
5. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
6. What is different about the surroundings at dinner, who is missing, who is taking her place and what do the students do before they eat?
7. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
8. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
9. What does Mr. Baxter do on the final leg of the journey to the Gallagher Academy?
10. What takes place the first night Cammie arrives back in school, what does Macey ask Rebecca and what do the girls reveal to Cammie? How does Cammie feel about what the girls say?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)