|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie tell the British operative?
(a) That the Baxters are responsible for her.
(b) That her mother allows her to date Zach.
(c) That she is not a child.
(d) That her mother is head of the Gallagher school.
2. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Zach and Joe.
(b) Panicked tourists.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Baxter.
(d) Cammie and Rebecca.
3. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) A flash of light on a gun.
(b) The communicator in his ear.
(c) His two way radio.
(d) His cell phone.
4. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
(a) His body has been found.
(b) Solomon is responsible for Morgan's death.
(c) He is a member of the Circle.
(d) He and Townsend are cousins.
5. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
(a) He is probably dead.
(b) He is visiting his girlfriend.
(c) He can take care of himself.
(d) He is probably with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
2. What does Rebecca notice when the girls arrive at their room?
3. What does Joe tell Cammie?
4. What is taking place at the school that night?
5. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the girls write up in their "Covert Operations Report?"
2. What makes Cammie feel uneasy and what happens shortly after her feeling that way?
3. What does Cammie tell the others about Solomon, what do the girls insist is true and what else are the girls worried about?
4. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
5. What have the girls found out about Townsend and what is their resolve?
6. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
7. What do the girls find out from Townsend?
8. What does Cammie think about doing as she is removing her skates and what does she decide?
9. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
10. What does Rachel say to Cammie about her absence from the school?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)