|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the class doing when Cammie enters Townsend's class?
(a) Talking loudly in groups of three.
(b) Taking notes while he speaks.
(c) Sitting quietly.
(d) Watching a movie.
2. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
(a) Changing a flat tire.
(b) Evading surveillance.
(c) Shooting a gun while driving.
(d) Finding a safe house.
3. What does Joe do to get away from the operatives surrounding him?
(a) Is picked up by a helicopter.
(b) Jumps into the river.
(c) Jumps on a city bus.
(d) Goes into the subway.
4. What school does Zach attend?
(a) M16 Academy.
(d) Brighten Hall.
5. What kind of record with the CIA does Townsend have?
(a) He is currently employed by them.
(b) An active history.
(c) The girls can find out nothing about him.
(d) He has never had dealings with the CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
2. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What does Cammie tell the British operative?
4. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
5. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about the surroundings at dinner, who is missing, who is taking her place and what do the students do before they eat?
2. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class the second day, what does he decide to do with the class and what changes his mind?
3. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
4. What does Rachel say to Cammie about her absence from the school?
5. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
6. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
7. What does Abby tell Rebecca and Cammie about Joe Solomon?
8. What does Cammie tell the others about Solomon, what do the girls insist is true and what else are the girls worried about?
9. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
10. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)