|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Her best friend.
(b) Just an acquaintance.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her sister.
2. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) No one.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
3. Why is Cammie late for Townsend's first class?
(a) She was talking with Zach too long.
(b) She did not know it had moved.
(c) She slept in.
(d) She was called to the office.
4. What does Cammie demand of the British operative?
(a) If he has spoken with her mother.
(b) What his security clearance is.
(c) If he has identificaiton.
(d) If he knows Joe Solomon.
5. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
(a) Mr. Baxter.
(c) Mrs. Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does Townsend teach?
2. What does Cammie's aunt tell her about Joe?
3. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
4. Where do Cammie and her friends go when they leave their room?
5. What does Cammie tell the British operative?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Cammie feel uneasy and what happens shortly after her feeling that way?
2. Where does the van go in which the Baxters have Cammie and what happens immediately after they get there?
3. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of Chapter 1 and who does she unexpectedly see?
4. What do the girls find out from Townsend?
5. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
6. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
7. What does the narratative in Chapter 15 say about Townsend and what do the girls do about him?
8. What does Cammie think about doing as she is removing her skates and what does she decide?
9. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
10. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)