|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Eating at a restaurant.
(b) Ice skating.
(c) Sitting in class.
(d) Playing volleyball.
2. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
3. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
(a) School will start in two days.
(b) Rachel will see them in her office.
(c) The events in London are classified.
(d) Zach is waiting for them at the cafeteria.
4. In Chapter 5, how long is Cammie alone?
(a) Six hours.
(b) About 20 minutes.
(c) For a couple of hours.
(d) All day.
5. What is Townsend's initial plan for class on the second day?
(a) To make them work in their notebooks.
(b) To make them see reason about Solomon.
(c) To make them each do a speech.
(d) To let the students occupy themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
2. What does Cammie demand of the British operative?
3. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
4. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
5. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
2. What is different about the surroundings at dinner, who is missing, who is taking her place and what do the students do before they eat?
3. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
4. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
5. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
6. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
7. What have the girls found out about Townsend and what is their resolve?
8. What makes Cammie feel uneasy and what happens shortly after her feeling that way?
9. What does Buckingham tell Cammie and Rebecca about their adventures in London and who sees them right after they talk to him? What does she say to them?
10. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)