|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
(a) Evading surveillance.
(b) Changing a flat tire.
(c) Shooting a gun while driving.
(d) Finding a safe house.
2. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
(a) What did Solomon say to her.
(b) If she wants to play a video game.
(c) Did she spend the night with Zach.
(d) If she is going to the dance that night.
3. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
(a) The dangers of getting into Sub-Level 2.
(b) The trouble makers in his class.
(c) That Joe has been arrested.
(d) He is planning to get Rachel fired.
4. To whom does Cammie say good-bye when they reach their destination?
(c) Liz and Susie.
(d) The Baxters.
5. What do Cammie's friends say about Solomon in relation to her?
(a) Solomon wants to take her to the Circle.
(b) Solomon cannot be trusted.
(c) Solomon truly cares for her.
(d) Solomon may be her biological father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
2. What does Cammie think about Edward?
3. What happens immediately after Mr. Baxter receives a warning?
4. Who comes into the class that makes Townsend change his plans for the class?
5. What does Cammie think about as she is looking at the crowd in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cammie do when she leaves the shed and what does she realize?
2. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
3. What do the girls write up in their "Covert Operations Report?"
4. What do the girls find out from Townsend?
5. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
6. What happens when Cammie is rescued, what does she tell Townsend and where does he take her?
7. What have the girls found out about Townsend and what is their resolve?
8. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
9. What does Cammie say about the security measures in the sub-basement?
10. What does Solomon say to Cammie at the park and what does she say to him?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)