|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Cammie that she understands how Cammie feels?
2. How does Cammie hear the conversation of the adults in the kitchen?
(a) Sitting in the dumb waiter.
(b) Listening under the window.
(c) Hiding in the pantry.
(d) She does not hear the conversation.
3. What has happened to the secret passages that the girls know about?
(a) They now have visible doors.
(b) They are blocked off.
(c) There are no secret passages.
(d) They have been posted on the map.
4. What does Rebecca's father talk about concerning ravens.
(a) Ravens and Crows are bad omens.
(b) They make excellent carrier birds.
(c) The myth of them and the Tower of London.
(d) Ravens are sacred to the Native Americans.
5. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
(a) He just wanted to talk to Cammie.
(b) He is a good guy.
(c) He is a lousy teacher.
(d) He is a double agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. Why is Cammie late for Townsend's first class?
3. For what is Liz known among her friends?
4. What is the class doing when Cammie enters Townsend's class?
5. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of Chapter 1 and who does she unexpectedly see?
2. What happens when Cammie hears what Townsend has to say?
3. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class the second day, what does he decide to do with the class and what changes his mind?
4. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
5. What does the narratative in Chapter 15 say about Townsend and what do the girls do about him?
6. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
7. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
8. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
9. What does Rebecca tell their friends after dinner and what has them worried?
10. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)