|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
(a) That her father's body has been found.
(b) That Solomon is dead.
(c) That she is leaving Gallagher.
(d) That Solomon is never coming home.
2. At what place is it said Solomon was recruited by the Circle?
(a) At his grandparents' mansion.
(c) M16 Academy.
(d) At Cambridge.
3. What are the girls determined to do about Robert?
(a) Keep him out of the school.
(b) Make him tell them what he knows.
(c) Not tell him anything.
(d) Not take his class.
4. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
(a) They have not thought about it since school started.
(b) They have found the historical reference.
(d) They have found out all about carrier pigeons.
5. What is Townsend's initial plan for class on the second day?
(a) To make them each do a speech.
(b) To make them work in their notebooks.
(c) To let the students occupy themselves.
(d) To make them see reason about Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
2. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
3. Who does Cammie vow to find?
4. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
5. Where is Rachel when school starts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abby tell Rebecca and Cammie about Joe Solomon?
2. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
3. Where does the van go in which the Baxters have Cammie and what happens immediately after they get there?
4. What does Townsend tell the class about the Circle?
5. What takes place the first night Cammie arrives back in school, what does Macey ask Rebecca and what do the girls reveal to Cammie? How does Cammie feel about what the girls say?
6. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
7. What have the girls found out about Townsend and what is their resolve?
8. What does the narratative in Chapter 15 say about Townsend and what do the girls do about him?
9. What does Rachel say to Cammie about her absence from the school?
10. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)