|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rachel when school starts?
(a) At home, her mother is ill.
(b) She is on a secret mission to Russia.
(c) In Greece looking for her husband.
(d) She is being detained for questioning.
2. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) No one.
3. What surprises Cammie about the school?
(a) That fourteen of their friends did not return.
(b) How it all looks the same.
(c) How much has changed there.
(d) How many new students there are.
4. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) No encounter.
(b) A surprise encounter.
(c) A humorous encounter.
(d) An angry encounter.
5. With what do the girls drug Townsend?
(a) Spiked wine.
(b) A muscle relaxer.
(c) A sleeping potion.
(d) A truth serum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
2. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Where does Mr. Baxter take the car when it is in the lake?
4. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
5. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
2. How does Cammie's first day in Covert Operations class start?
3. What does Townsend do when the class starts, why does Cammie get upset and what does she do about it?
4. What makes Cammie feel uneasy and what happens shortly after her feeling that way?
5. What do the girls write up in their "Covert Operations Report?"
6. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
7. What does Rachel say to Cammie about her absence from the school?
8. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
9. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
10. What does Rebecca tell their friends after dinner and what has them worried?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)