|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do the girls drug Townsend?
(a) A truth serum.
(b) Spiked wine.
(c) A sleeping potion.
(d) A muscle relaxer.
2. What kind of record with the CIA does Townsend have?
(a) The girls can find out nothing about him.
(b) An active history.
(c) He is currently employed by them.
(d) He has never had dealings with the CIA.
3. What do Rebecca's parents call to Cammie in Chapter 1?
(a) To come choose her ice cream flavor.
(b) To come join them.
(c) To put on her swimsuit.
(d) To quit talking to Zach.
4. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
(a) They have found the historical reference.
(b) They have not thought about it since school started.
(d) They have found out all about carrier pigeons.
5. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
(a) If she is going to the dance that night.
(b) What did Solomon say to her.
(c) Did she spend the night with Zach.
(d) If she wants to play a video game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rachel when school starts?
2. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
3. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
4. Where does Mr. Baxter go when he veers off the main road?
5. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the girls find out from Townsend?
2. What have the girls found out about Townsend and what is their resolve?
3. What does Abby tell Rebecca and Cammie about Joe Solomon?
4. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
5. Where does the van go in which the Baxters have Cammie and what happens immediately after they get there?
6. What makes Cammie feel uneasy and what happens shortly after her feeling that way?
7. What does Cammie think about doing as she is removing her skates and what does she decide?
8. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
9. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class the second day, what does he decide to do with the class and what changes his mind?
10. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of Chapter 1 and who does she unexpectedly see?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)