|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Talk about the school year coming up.
(c) Go over a map of the area.
(d) Demand they are told what is going on with Solomon.
2. What does Rebecca's father talk about concerning ravens.
(a) Ravens and Crows are bad omens.
(b) The myth of them and the Tower of London.
(c) Ravens are sacred to the Native Americans.
(d) They make excellent carrier birds.
3. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
(a) By plane.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By ship.
4. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
(a) He does not have the clearance to go to Sub-Level 2.
(b) His British accent is too difficult to understand.
(c) Cammie's mother is very hard on her teachers.
(d) The books for the class did not come in that week.
5. Why do the girls worry about Cammie's mother?
(a) She is a good friend of Solomon's.
(b) She might be mad at them for subduing a man at the school.
(c) She is not at the school.
(d) She might be having an affair with Solomon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
2. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
3. Who does Cammie vow to find?
4. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
5. With what do the girls drug Townsend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
2. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
3. What does Rebecca tell their friends after dinner and what has them worried?
4. What does Mr. Baxter do on the final leg of the journey to the Gallagher Academy?
5. What happens with Cammie after she is taken away to be questioned?
6. What does Cammie think about doing as she is removing her skates and what does she decide?
7. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
8. What does Cammie tell the British operative and what does he tell her?
9. Where does the van go in which the Baxters have Cammie and what happens immediately after they get there?
10. What have the girls found out about Townsend and what is their resolve?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)