|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
(a) She goes with Rebecca to Rebecca's room.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She goes to dinner.
(d) She is taken away for questioning.
2. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
(b) Mrs. Baxter.
(c) Mr. Baxter.
3. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
(a) It reconfigures into a small helicopter.
(b) Pops out wings.
(c) Drives off a ramp.
(d) He does not get it into the air.
4. Who knows the man they have subdued?
(c) No one.
5. Where do the three girls go after greeting Liz?
(a) To the cafeteria.
(b) To the dean's office.
(c) To Rachel's office.
(d) To the dorm tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
2. What do Cammie's friends say about Solomon in relation to her?
3. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
4. What do the girls find out Townsend did for an extended period of time?
5. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abby tell Rebecca and Cammie about Joe Solomon?
2. How does Cammie hear what the adults are saying in the kitchen and how do they find out she is listening?
3. What happens with the Baxters and Cammie when they leave the British headquarters and how and where does she meet up with her Aunt Abby?
4. What makes Cammie feel uneasy and what happens shortly after her feeling that way?
5. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
6. What takes place the first night Cammie arrives back in school, what does Macey ask Rebecca and what do the girls reveal to Cammie? How does Cammie feel about what the girls say?
7. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
8. How do Cammie and the others feel when walking to their dorm and why?
9. What do the girls see and do when they arrive at their dorm room?
10. What do the girls write up in their "Covert Operations Report?"
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)