|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Baxter go when he veers off the main road?
(a) Into a barn.
(b) Down a cow path.
(c) Into the country terrain.
(d) Down a dirt road.
2. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Panicked tourists.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Baxter.
(c) Cammie and Rebecca.
(d) Zach and Joe.
3. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
(a) School will start in two days.
(b) The events in London are classified.
(c) Zach is waiting for them at the cafeteria.
(d) Rachel will see them in her office.
4. What does Cammie demand of the British operative?
(a) If he has identificaiton.
(b) What his security clearance is.
(c) If he knows Joe Solomon.
(d) If he has spoken with her mother.
5. In Chapter 5, how long is Cammie alone?
(a) About 20 minutes.
(b) Six hours.
(c) For a couple of hours.
(d) All day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
2. Who tells Cammie that she understands how Cammie feels?
3. What do the girls find out Townsend did for an extended period of time?
4. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
5. What do Cammie's friends say about Solomon in relation to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the journal say about Solomon and Morgan?
2. What does Solomon say to Baxter's suggestion, what does he tell Cammie, and then what does he do?
3. How do the girls get Solomon's journal and why do they leave in such a rush?
4. What does Rebecca tell their friends after dinner and what has them worried?
5. How does Cammie get away from Zach's mother?
6. What do the girls write up in their "Covert Operations Report?"
7. How does Cammie figure out what Solomon said after talking to Mr. Smith?
8. What does Solomon say to Cammie at the park and what does she say to him?
9. How does Cammie get into a conversation with Mr. Smith and what does he tell her?
10. How do Zach and the girls get to the fence around Blackthorne and what does each operative do?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)