|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
(a) She has the keys for disarming them.
(b) They are rigged to go off if the level is infiltrated.
(c) They do not exist.
(d) She is not sure which ones are lethal.
2. Where does the employee who Cammie is following go?
(a) No where in particular.
(b) To start working on a ride.
(c) To the food mart.
(d) Off the park to a storage shed.
3. What surprises Cammie about Townsend's plans for their next class?
(a) He plans to take them off campus.
(b) He plans to lead them on a secret mission.
(c) He has not plans of which Cammie is aware.
(d) He plans to cancel class.
4. What does the message on a bird say?
(a) For Cammie to give a message to her mother.
(b) There is no message on any bird.
(c) For the girls to return to their dorm.
(d) For Cammie to meet with the sender.
5. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
(a) She has been called away.
(b) She told him to bring Cammie to the basement.
(c) She is at the hospital.
(d) She is asleep.
6. How long does it take the girls after Solomon's capture to go to the sub-level to get into it?
(a) A week.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three weeks.
7. How does Rebecca feel about Zach?
(a) He is a good guy.
(b) He is leading them into a trap.
(c) He is being used by Townsend.
(d) He cannot be trusted.
8. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) Townsend is probably a double agent.
(b) She still trusts Solomon.
(c) Zach must be around.
(d) The whole outing was a trap.
9. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
(a) A high class school for princesses.
(b) A private arts and music school.
(c) A girls reform school.
(d) A prep school for gifted children.
10. What awakens Cammie?
(a) A loud bang.
(b) A deep voice.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) The television coming on.
11. What does Cammie decide the Blackthorne school used to be?
(a) A place for smugglers to hide their goods.
(b) A pirates den.
(c) A school for double agents.
(d) A school for assassins.
12. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
(a) Solomon rigged the extra security.
(b) The extra security does not exist, it only looks that way.
(c) Solomon was injured by the extra security.
(d) Zach rigged the security and can get the girls inside.
13. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
(a) There is a full blown security alert.
(b) Townsend is gone.
(c) Cammie's mother is waiting for them.
(d) The school is empty.
14. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Handle the guards.
(b) Call for backup.
(c) Guard Cammie.
(d) Hack the security systems.
15. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) Her mother is looking for him.
(b) He needs to come back to the school.
(c) He needs to leave Zach alone.
(d) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
2. What are the students told to do at the park?
3. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
4. What distracts Liz and Macey when they get into the basement?
5. What does Townsend say to Cammie's concerns about class?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)