|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) He needs to come back to the school.
(b) He needs to leave Zach alone.
(c) Her mother is looking for him.
(d) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
2. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To Macey's house.
(b) To the movie theater.
(c) To the center of town.
(d) To Blackthorne.
3. What is written on the blackboards the girls find?
(b) A message to Rachel.
(c) A love letter.
4. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
(a) A secret entrance.
(c) A prison cell.
(d) Solomon's journal.
5. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
(a) In Macey's car.
(b) On a underground tram.
(c) In a mini-van.
(d) In a boat.
6. What does Zach tell Cammie Solomon said?
(a) He has gone to find her father.
(b) He wants to marry her mother.
(c) He will be in touch with her in two days.
(d) There is a book Solomon needs Cammie to read.
7. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Hack the security systems.
(b) Handle the guards.
(c) Guard Cammie.
(d) Call for backup.
8. Who accidentally sets off the security system?
9. Of what do Macey and Liz try to convince Cammie?
(a) Rachel knows how to get in the basement.
(b) They will need at least a month to penetrate the basement.
(c) They will not be able to get into the basement.
(d) It is only a matter of time before they get into the basement.
10. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
(a) There is another journal there.
(b) It is owned by the Circle.
(c) It is going to be destroyed that night.
(d) It is owned by Gallagher Academy.
11. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
(a) Getting into a locked stair well.
(b) Hot wiring an elevator.
(c) Sliding down an air shaft.
(d) Digging around a basement window.
12. Where is the journal the girls have come to get?
(a) In a safe.
(b) On the top shelf.
(c) Under a false drawer in a desk.
(d) In a locked file cabinet.
13. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) Townsend is probably a double agent.
(b) She still trusts Solomon.
(c) The whole outing was a trap.
(d) Zach must be around.
14. What is in a large cavern Zach and Cammie enter?
(a) Maps of the world.
(b) Mannequins with targets painted on them.
(c) A large table and chairs with a computer screen.
(d) Dead, stuffed animals.
15. What surprises Cammie about Townsend's plans for their next class?
(a) He plans to take them off campus.
(b) He plans to lead them on a secret mission.
(c) He has not plans of which Cammie is aware.
(d) He plans to cancel class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Morgan supposed to meet a contact on his and Solomon's mission?
2. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
3. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
4. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
5. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)