|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is behind a glass wall?
(a) A laser system.
(b) A cascade of water.
(c) It is too dark to see.
(d) A large pile of rocks.
2. Why is Zach surprised?
(a) The girl he thinks is Cammie is Macey.
(b) He did not think anyone saw him break into the house.
(c) He thought Solomon was going to be there.
(d) He was returning a book.
3. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
(a) Solomon rigged the extra security.
(b) Solomon was injured by the extra security.
(c) The extra security does not exist, it only looks that way.
(d) Zach rigged the security and can get the girls inside.
4. What does Townsend ask Liz?
(b) What is in her backpack.
(c) If she has the keys to the mini-van.
(d) If she has her laptop with her.
5. What does the message on a bird say?
(a) For Cammie to give a message to her mother.
(b) There is no message on any bird.
(c) For the girls to return to their dorm.
(d) For Cammie to meet with the sender.
6. How do the girls get back to the surface?
(a) With a winch and pulley system.
(b) Through the basement window.
(c) The stairs.
7. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
(a) Why he seems to be with her when the Circle makes a grab for her.
(b) If he wants to work for the Circle.
(c) Why he is never hurt when confronting Circle operatives.
(d) If he is a double agent.
8. What distracts Liz and Macey when they get into the basement?
(a) A book on the history of Gallagher.
(b) Pictures of double agents.
(c) Numerous weapons.
(d) Archived items.
9. What is written on the blackboards the girls find?
(a) A message to Rachel.
(b) A love letter.
10. How does Cammie feel about seeing Zach?
(a) She is ambivalent about seeing him.
(b) She is eager to see him.
(c) She is indifferent about it.
(d) She does not want to see him.
11. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
(a) She told him to bring Cammie to the basement.
(b) She is asleep.
(c) She is at the hospital.
(d) She has been called away.
12. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
(a) To provide a look-out.
(b) To hack into the security systems.
(c) She has to report to the Baxters.
(d) She is too afraid to go inside.
13. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
(a) Weapons, it is an armory.
(c) Tables and chairs arranged like a dining hall.
(d) File cabinets and boxes.
14. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
(a) Cammie's belief that her father is alive.
(b) Cammie's feelings for Zach.
(c) Cammie's concerns about Townsend.
(d) Cammie's worries that she will disappoint her mother.
15. What are the students told to do at the park?
(a) Find a hidden code breaker.
(b) Not to eat any of the food.
(c) Enjoy themselves.
(d) Get a piece of information or object from the park's guests.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
2. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
3. What does Zach tell Cammie Solomon said?
4. With what is the perimeter of Blackthorne encircled?
5. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)