Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Cammie about Townsend's plans for their next class?
(a) He plans to cancel class.
(b) He plans to take them off campus.
(c) He plans to lead them on a secret mission.
(d) He has not plans of which Cammie is aware.
2. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Solomon is immoral.
(b) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
(c) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(d) Solomon is a little insane.
3. What does Cammie decide the Blackthorne school used to be?
(a) A school for double agents.
(b) A pirates den.
(c) A school for assassins.
(d) A place for smugglers to hide their goods.
4. What does Cammie do when she and Zach are lying on the ground surveying the school?
(a) Puts on night goggles.
(b) Kisses Zach.
(c) Buries her identification.
(d) Takes pictures of Zach.
5. What is Cammie not allowing herself to do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Quit school.
(c) Call Zach.
(d) Talk to her mother.
6. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
(a) A private arts and music school.
(b) A prep school for gifted children.
(c) A girls reform school.
(d) A high class school for princesses.
7. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
(a) She is too afraid to go inside.
(b) To hack into the security systems.
(c) She has to report to the Baxters.
(d) To provide a look-out.
8. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To Macey's house.
(b) To the center of town.
(c) To Blackthorne.
(d) To the movie theater.
9. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
(a) Give him Morgan's journal.
(b) Go for a walk with him.
(c) Get him into the Gallagher school.
(d) Give him Solomon's journal.
10. What does Zach tell Cammie about Solomon?
(a) The Circle plans to execute him.
(b) The Circle is not pleased with him.
(c) The Circle needs Solomn to find out where Morgan went.
(d) He doesn't know anything about what the Circle wants.
11. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
(a) They are rigged to go off if the level is infiltrated.
(b) They do not exist.
(c) She is not sure which ones are lethal.
(d) She has the keys for disarming them.
12. What does Rachel demand to know?
(a) If Zach helped free Solomon.
(b) Where the journal is located.
(c) Why Zach left her office.
(d) Why the girls are not in bed.
13. Of what do Macey and Liz try to convince Cammie?
(a) They will need at least a month to penetrate the basement.
(b) They will not be able to get into the basement.
(c) It is only a matter of time before they get into the basement.
(d) Rachel knows how to get in the basement.
14. What does Cammie tell Rebecca as Rebecca follows Cammie around?
(a) That it is good someone is protecting her.
(b) That Townsend is an idiot.
(c) That Rebecca can help Cammie find something to do.
(d) That she is safe and Rebecca can leave her.
15. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
(b) Weapons, it is an armory.
(c) Tables and chairs arranged like a dining hall.
(d) File cabinets and boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
2. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
3. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
4. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
5. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)