|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
(a) Do they know where Rachel is?
(b) Have they seen Zach?
(c) Where have they been.
(d) Did they see any Circle agents.
2. Where is the journal the girls have come to get?
(a) Under a false drawer in a desk.
(b) In a safe.
(c) On the top shelf.
(d) In a locked file cabinet.
3. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
(a) A hydro-cell engine.
(b) An enhanced-milleage engine.
(c) An engine that uses jet fuel.
(d) An old Volkswagon engine.
4. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
(a) Nothing, Macy disables it.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Disconnects the power supply.
(d) Hooks up her laptop to it.
5. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
(a) The deadly silence.
(b) The light bulbs are mostly broken.
(c) The desk looks like her father's.
(d) A noise.
6. How does Rebecca feel about Zach?
(a) He is being used by Townsend.
(b) He cannot be trusted.
(c) He is leading them into a trap.
(d) He is a good guy.
7. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
(a) Tables and chairs arranged like a dining hall.
(b) Weapons, it is an armory.
(c) File cabinets and boxes.
8. What does Cammie dream the night they got into the basement?
(a) Her mother has found her father.
(b) She is dancing with Zach.
(c) She is dancing with her father.
(d) Her mother has disappeared.
9. What does Zach tell Cammie Solomon said?
(a) He has gone to find her father.
(b) There is a book Solomon needs Cammie to read.
(c) He will be in touch with her in two days.
(d) He wants to marry her mother.
10. What awakens Cammie?
(a) A loud bang.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A deep voice.
(d) The television coming on.
11. What was Morgan and Solomon's last mission together?
(a) To uncover and break the Circle.
(b) To put a system of spies in place inside the Circle.
(c) To retrieve a lost code book.
(d) To rescue a captured operative.
12. What is the cover story for Blackthorne?
(a) A center for juvenile delinquents.
(b) A military prep school.
(c) A private arts and music school.
(d) A magnet school for the sciences.
13. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
(a) A girls reform school.
(b) A private arts and music school.
(c) A high class school for princesses.
(d) A prep school for gifted children.
14. How long does it take the girls after Solomon's capture to go to the sub-level to get into it?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) Ten days.
15. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
(a) Cammie's worries that she will disappoint her mother.
(b) Cammie's feelings for Zach.
(c) Cammie's belief that her father is alive.
(d) Cammie's concerns about Townsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
2. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
3. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
4. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
5. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Solomon?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)