|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the girls get back to the surface?
(a) The stairs.
(b) Through the basement window.
(c) With a winch and pulley system.
2. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
(a) Cammie's concerns about Townsend.
(b) Cammie's belief that her father is alive.
(c) Cammie's feelings for Zach.
(d) Cammie's worries that she will disappoint her mother.
3. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
(a) A private arts and music school.
(b) A high class school for princesses.
(c) A girls reform school.
(d) A prep school for gifted children.
4. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To the movie theater.
(b) To Macey's house.
(c) To Blackthorne.
(d) To the center of town.
5. What does Rachel demand to know?
(a) Why the girls are not in bed.
(b) Why Zach left her office.
(c) If Zach helped free Solomon.
(d) Where the journal is located.
6. What does Zach tell Cammie about Solomon?
(a) The Circle is not pleased with him.
(b) He doesn't know anything about what the Circle wants.
(c) The Circle needs Solomn to find out where Morgan went.
(d) The Circle plans to execute him.
7. What is the cover story for Blackthorne?
(a) A center for juvenile delinquents.
(b) A military prep school.
(c) A magnet school for the sciences.
(d) A private arts and music school.
8. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) Townsend is probably a double agent.
(b) The whole outing was a trap.
(c) Zach must be around.
(d) She still trusts Solomon.
9. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(b) Solomon is a little insane.
(c) Solomon is immoral.
(d) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
10. What does the message on a bird say?
(a) For Cammie to meet with the sender.
(b) For the girls to return to their dorm.
(c) There is no message on any bird.
(d) For Cammie to give a message to her mother.
11. What is behind a glass wall?
(a) A laser system.
(b) A large pile of rocks.
(c) It is too dark to see.
(d) A cascade of water.
12. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
(a) Zach rigged the security and can get the girls inside.
(b) Solomon rigged the extra security.
(c) The extra security does not exist, it only looks that way.
(d) Solomon was injured by the extra security.
13. What does Zach tell Cammie is the name of where they are going?
(a) The Underground.
(b) The Tryst Tunnels.
(c) The Catacombs.
(d) The Tombs.
14. What does Cammie do when she and Zach are lying on the ground surveying the school?
(a) Buries her identification.
(b) Puts on night goggles.
(c) Takes pictures of Zach.
(d) Kisses Zach.
15. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
(a) She is at the hospital.
(b) She has been called away.
(c) She told him to bring Cammie to the basement.
(d) She is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
2. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
3. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
4. What does Cammie do when she sees Zach?
5. Where does the employee who Cammie is following go?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)