|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Solomon is immoral.
(b) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(c) Solomon is a little insane.
(d) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
2. What was Morgan and Solomon's last mission together?
(a) To retrieve a lost code book.
(b) To put a system of spies in place inside the Circle.
(c) To rescue a captured operative.
(d) To uncover and break the Circle.
3. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
(a) Solomon was injured by the extra security.
(b) Solomon rigged the extra security.
(c) Zach rigged the security and can get the girls inside.
(d) The extra security does not exist, it only looks that way.
4. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
(a) A piece of paper lying on the floor.
(b) Mr. Smith's furtive behavior.
(c) Zach beckoning to her from a doorway.
(d) Pigeons flying out of a tower.
5. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
(a) A high class school for princesses.
(b) A private arts and music school.
(c) A girls reform school.
(d) A prep school for gifted children.
6. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
(a) It is owned by Gallagher Academy.
(b) There is another journal there.
(c) It is going to be destroyed that night.
(d) It is owned by the Circle.
7. What does Zach tell Cammie is the name of where they are going?
(a) The Underground.
(b) The Tombs.
(c) The Catacombs.
(d) The Tryst Tunnels.
8. What does Cammie do when she and Zach are lying on the ground surveying the school?
(a) Buries her identification.
(b) Kisses Zach.
(c) Takes pictures of Zach.
(d) Puts on night goggles.
9. Who tackles Solomon?
(b) No one.
(d) A woman operative who is with Townsend.
10. What is Cammie not allowing herself to do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(b) Quit school.
(c) Talk to her mother.
(d) Call Zach.
11. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
(a) Solomon's journal.
(c) A secret entrance.
(d) A prison cell.
12. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) About twenty minutes.
13. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
(a) In a mini-van.
(b) On a underground tram.
(c) In Macey's car.
(d) In a boat.
14. How long does it take the girls after Solomon's capture to go to the sub-level to get into it?
(a) Ten days.
(b) A week.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three weeks.
15. How does Rebecca feel about Zach?
(a) He cannot be trusted.
(b) He is leading them into a trap.
(c) He is being used by Townsend.
(d) He is a good guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
2. What does Cammie say to Mr. Smith about Solomon?
3. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
4. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
5. What are the students told to do at the park?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)