|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie say to Mr. Smith about Solomon?
(a) She thought he was crazy.
(b) He is an excellent teacher.
(c) He killed her father.
(d) He has tried to kill Zach.
2. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
(a) Cammie's belief that her father is alive.
(b) Cammie's concerns about Townsend.
(c) Cammie's feelings for Zach.
(d) Cammie's worries that she will disappoint her mother.
3. Where do Cammie, Zach and the girls meet with the Baxters?
(a) At the fence around Blackthorne.
(b) At an isolated gas station.
(c) At a diner owned by the CIA.
(d) At a CIA safehouse.
4. What was Morgan and Solomon's last mission together?
(a) To retrieve a lost code book.
(b) To put a system of spies in place inside the Circle.
(c) To rescue a captured operative.
(d) To uncover and break the Circle.
5. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
(a) He is making an unexpected patrol.
(b) He is going home.
(c) He is looking for Cammie.
(d) He is tailing a suspected spy.
6. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
(a) Smashes it.
(b) Nothing, Macy disables it.
(c) Disconnects the power supply.
(d) Hooks up her laptop to it.
7. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
(a) A private arts and music school.
(b) A girls reform school.
(c) A high class school for princesses.
(d) A prep school for gifted children.
8. Who tackles Solomon?
(a) A woman operative who is with Townsend.
(d) No one.
9. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Solomon is a little insane.
(b) Solomon is immoral.
(c) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
(d) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
10. What does the message on a bird say?
(a) There is no message on any bird.
(b) For Cammie to give a message to her mother.
(c) For the girls to return to their dorm.
(d) For Cammie to meet with the sender.
11. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
(a) In a mini-van.
(b) In a boat.
(c) On a underground tram.
(d) In Macey's car.
12. What does Cammie do when she and Zach are lying on the ground surveying the school?
(a) Buries her identification.
(b) Kisses Zach.
(c) Takes pictures of Zach.
(d) Puts on night goggles.
13. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Handle the guards.
(b) Hack the security systems.
(c) Call for backup.
(d) Guard Cammie.
14. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
(a) An engine that uses jet fuel.
(b) An enhanced-milleage engine.
(c) A hydro-cell engine.
(d) An old Volkswagon engine.
15. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
(a) Give him Morgan's journal.
(b) Go for a walk with him.
(c) Give him Solomon's journal.
(d) Get him into the Gallagher school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
2. How long does it take the girls after Solomon's capture to go to the sub-level to get into it?
3. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
4. What does Rachel tell the girls to do?
5. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)