|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally sets off the security system?
2. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To Blackthorne.
(b) To the movie theater.
(c) To the center of town.
(d) To Macey's house.
3. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
(a) Do they know where Rachel is?
(b) Did they see any Circle agents.
(c) Where have they been.
(d) Have they seen Zach?
4. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
(a) The deadly silence.
(b) The desk looks like her father's.
(c) A noise.
(d) The light bulbs are mostly broken.
5. What does Cammie finally decide Solomon looked like on the bridge?
6. What do the girls do immediately upon return to the surface?
(a) Hide the journal.
(b) Hide in the woods.
(c) Run for the house.
(d) Run for the garage.
7. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Guard Cammie.
(b) Hack the security systems.
(c) Call for backup.
(d) Handle the guards.
8. What awakens Cammie?
(a) A loud bang.
(b) A deep voice.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) The television coming on.
9. What does Cammie say to Mr. Smith about Solomon?
(a) He is an excellent teacher.
(b) He has tried to kill Zach.
(c) She thought he was crazy.
(d) He killed her father.
10. What does Cammie do when she sees Zach?
(a) Leaves the movie theater.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Comes down from the bell tower.
(d) Hides under the kitchen table.
11. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
(b) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(c) Solomon is immoral.
(d) Solomon is a little insane.
12. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) He needs to leave Zach alone.
(b) Her mother is looking for him.
(c) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
(d) He needs to come back to the school.
13. Where does Cammie go after the others get settled?
(a) To the top of the bell tower.
(b) To get ice cream.
(c) To the library steps.
(d) To the kitchen in Macey's house.
14. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
(a) A piece of paper lying on the floor.
(b) Mr. Smith's furtive behavior.
(c) Zach beckoning to her from a doorway.
(d) Pigeons flying out of a tower.
15. What does Rachel demand to know?
(a) If Zach helped free Solomon.
(b) Where the journal is located.
(c) Why the girls are not in bed.
(d) Why Zach left her office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zach say to Cammie when he finds her?
2. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
3. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
4. What does the message on a bird say?
5. How do the girls get back to the surface?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)