|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accidentally sets off the security system?
2. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) About twenty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Four hours.
3. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To the movie theater.
(b) To Macey's house.
(c) To the center of town.
(d) To Blackthorne.
4. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
(a) They think it will bring her father out of hiding.
(b) He does not know why they want her.
(c) To drug her and find out something she knows that she does not know she heard.
(d) To blackmail her mother.
5. What does Cammie decide the Blackthorne school used to be?
(a) A school for assassins.
(b) A place for smugglers to hide their goods.
(c) A school for double agents.
(d) A pirates den.
6. What does Townsend ask Liz?
(a) If she has the keys to the mini-van.
(b) What is in her backpack.
(c) If she has her laptop with her.
7. What was Morgan and Solomon's last mission together?
(a) To rescue a captured operative.
(b) To retrieve a lost code book.
(c) To uncover and break the Circle.
(d) To put a system of spies in place inside the Circle.
8. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Guard Cammie.
(b) Handle the guards.
(c) Call for backup.
(d) Hack the security systems.
9. What is the cover story for Blackthorne?
(a) A center for juvenile delinquents.
(b) A magnet school for the sciences.
(c) A private arts and music school.
(d) A military prep school.
10. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) He needs to come back to the school.
(b) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
(c) Her mother is looking for him.
(d) He needs to leave Zach alone.
11. What is behind a glass wall?
(a) A large pile of rocks.
(b) It is too dark to see.
(c) A cascade of water.
(d) A laser system.
12. What does Rachel tell the girls to do?
(a) Go to the office.
(b) Go to the library.
(c) Go to bed.
13. How does Rachel feel about what Townsend did?
14. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
(b) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(c) Solomon is a little insane.
(d) Solomon is immoral.
15. What is written on the blackboards the girls find?
(a) A love letter.
(d) A message to Rachel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
2. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
3. What does Cammie do when she and Zach are lying on the ground surveying the school?
4. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
5. How do the girls get back to the surface?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)