|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
(a) Getting into a locked stair well.
(b) Sliding down an air shaft.
(c) Hot wiring an elevator.
(d) Digging around a basement window.
2. What does Rachel tell the girls to do?
(a) Go to the library.
(b) Go to the office.
(d) Go to bed.
3. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
(a) The desk looks like her father's.
(b) The deadly silence.
(c) A noise.
(d) The light bulbs are mostly broken.
4. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
(a) Call the Baxters.
(b) Collect their emergency packs.
(c) Look at Solomon's journal.
(d) Go to bed.
5. What does Cammie decide the Blackthorne school used to be?
(a) A pirates den.
(b) A school for assassins.
(c) A school for double agents.
(d) A place for smugglers to hide their goods.
6. What does Zach do right before he leaves Cammie?
(a) Tells her to find her mother.
(b) Slaps her in the face.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Hands her a letter.
7. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) Zach must be around.
(b) Townsend is probably a double agent.
(c) The whole outing was a trap.
(d) She still trusts Solomon.
8. How does Rachel feel about what Townsend did?
9. What is behind a glass wall?
(a) A laser system.
(b) A cascade of water.
(c) It is too dark to see.
(d) A large pile of rocks.
10. Where does Cammie go after the others get settled?
(a) To the library steps.
(b) To the kitchen in Macey's house.
(c) To the top of the bell tower.
(d) To get ice cream.
11. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
(a) If he wants to work for the Circle.
(b) Why he seems to be with her when the Circle makes a grab for her.
(c) Why he is never hurt when confronting Circle operatives.
(d) If he is a double agent.
12. With what is the room where Solomon is being questioned lined?
(c) Circle agents.
13. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
(a) He is making an unexpected patrol.
(b) He is looking for Cammie.
(c) He is going home.
(d) He is tailing a suspected spy.
14. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
(a) In Macey's car.
(b) In a mini-van.
(c) On a underground tram.
(d) In a boat.
15. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
(a) File cabinets and boxes.
(b) Tables and chairs arranged like a dining hall.
(d) Weapons, it is an armory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
2. What is the terrain like when Zach and the girls move towards Blackthorne?
3. What does Cammie do when she sees Zach?
4. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
5. Where do Cammie, Zach and the girls meet with the Baxters?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)