|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liz do to disable the laser security system?
(a) Nothing, Macy disables it.
(b) Smashes it.
(c) Hooks up her laptop to it.
(d) Disconnects the power supply.
2. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
(a) Do they know where Rachel is?
(b) Where have they been.
(c) Did they see any Circle agents.
(d) Have they seen Zach?
3. What does the message on a bird say?
(a) For the girls to return to their dorm.
(b) There is no message on any bird.
(c) For Cammie to meet with the sender.
(d) For Cammie to give a message to her mother.
4. What is behind a glass wall?
(a) A laser system.
(b) It is too dark to see.
(c) A large pile of rocks.
(d) A cascade of water.
5. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Solomon?
(a) He is badly injured.
(b) He has been freed by the Circle.
(c) He wants to see Cammie.
(d) He is not a double agent.
6. What does Cammie say to Mr. Smith about Solomon?
(a) She thought he was crazy.
(b) He has tried to kill Zach.
(c) He is an excellent teacher.
(d) He killed her father.
7. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
(a) Solomon rigged the extra security.
(b) Solomon was injured by the extra security.
(c) The extra security does not exist, it only looks that way.
(d) Zach rigged the security and can get the girls inside.
8. What does Zach tell Cammie about Solomon?
(a) The Circle is not pleased with him.
(b) The Circle plans to execute him.
(c) The Circle needs Solomn to find out where Morgan went.
(d) He doesn't know anything about what the Circle wants.
9. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
(a) Why he seems to be with her when the Circle makes a grab for her.
(b) Why he is never hurt when confronting Circle operatives.
(c) If he is a double agent.
(d) If he wants to work for the Circle.
10. What does Cammie finally decide Solomon looked like on the bridge?
11. What does Cammie dream the night they got into the basement?
(a) She is dancing with her father.
(b) She is dancing with Zach.
(c) Her mother has disappeared.
(d) Her mother has found her father.
12. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
(a) The light bulbs are mostly broken.
(b) A noise.
(c) The deadly silence.
(d) The desk looks like her father's.
13. Where do Cammie, Zach and the girls meet with the Baxters?
(a) At a diner owned by the CIA.
(b) At a CIA safehouse.
(c) At the fence around Blackthorne.
(d) At an isolated gas station.
14. What does Townsend say to Cammie's concerns about class?
(a) She needs to learn to be obedient to superiors.
(b) He sarcastically tells her he knows she is special.
(c) He is the teacher. Period.
(d) She can address her concerns to her mother.
15. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) Townsend is probably a double agent.
(b) The whole outing was a trap.
(c) She still trusts Solomon.
(d) Zach must be around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
2. How long does it take the girls after Solomon's capture to go to the sub-level to get into it?
3. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
4. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
5. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)