|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Cammie about Townsend's plans for their next class?
(a) He plans to take them off campus.
(b) He plans to lead them on a secret mission.
(c) He plans to cancel class.
(d) He has not plans of which Cammie is aware.
2. What awakens Cammie?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) A deep voice.
(c) The television coming on.
(d) A loud bang.
3. Who tackles Solomon?
(a) No one.
(d) A woman operative who is with Townsend.
4. What does Cammie dream the night they got into the basement?
(a) She is dancing with her father.
(b) She is dancing with Zach.
(c) Her mother has disappeared.
(d) Her mother has found her father.
5. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
(a) Townsend is gone.
(b) There is a full blown security alert.
(c) The school is empty.
(d) Cammie's mother is waiting for them.
6. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
(a) Go for a walk with him.
(b) Give him Solomon's journal.
(c) Give him Morgan's journal.
(d) Get him into the Gallagher school.
7. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
(a) Pigeons flying out of a tower.
(b) Mr. Smith's furtive behavior.
(c) A piece of paper lying on the floor.
(d) Zach beckoning to her from a doorway.
8. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Handle the guards.
(b) Call for backup.
(c) Hack the security systems.
(d) Guard Cammie.
9. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
(a) Do they know where Rachel is?
(b) Did they see any Circle agents.
(c) Where have they been.
(d) Have they seen Zach?
10. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
(a) Solomon's journal.
(b) A secret entrance.
(d) A prison cell.
11. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
(a) It is going to be destroyed that night.
(b) It is owned by Gallagher Academy.
(c) It is owned by the Circle.
(d) There is another journal there.
12. What does Zach do right before he leaves Cammie?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Hands her a letter.
(c) Tells her to find her mother.
(d) Slaps her in the face.
13. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
(a) He is going home.
(b) He is looking for Cammie.
(c) He is making an unexpected patrol.
(d) He is tailing a suspected spy.
14. How does Rachel feel about what Townsend did?
15. What does Zach tell Cammie Solomon said?
(a) He has gone to find her father.
(b) He will be in touch with her in two days.
(c) There is a book Solomon needs Cammie to read.
(d) He wants to marry her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie decide the Blackthorne school used to be?
2. Who accidentally sets off the security system?
3. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
4. What is in a large cavern Zach and Cammie enter?
5. What does Townsend ask Liz?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)