|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rebecca feel about Zach?
(a) He is leading them into a trap.
(b) He is being used by Townsend.
(c) He cannot be trusted.
(d) He is a good guy.
2. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
(a) Zach rigged the security and can get the girls inside.
(b) Solomon was injured by the extra security.
(c) Solomon rigged the extra security.
(d) The extra security does not exist, it only looks that way.
3. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
(a) She has been called away.
(b) She told him to bring Cammie to the basement.
(c) She is asleep.
(d) She is at the hospital.
4. What awakens Cammie?
(a) The television coming on.
(b) A deep voice.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A loud bang.
5. What does Zach say to Cammie when he finds her?
(a) Zach is now going to have to rescue Solomon.
(b) Townsend is not what he appears to be.
(c) Solomon is going to be executed.
(d) Solomon was stupid for getting caught.
6. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
(a) Call the Baxters.
(b) Collect their emergency packs.
(c) Look at Solomon's journal.
(d) Go to bed.
7. With what is the room where Solomon is being questioned lined?
(a) Circle agents.
8. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
(a) They think it will bring her father out of hiding.
(b) To blackmail her mother.
(c) To drug her and find out something she knows that she does not know she heard.
(d) He does not know why they want her.
9. What is in a large cavern Zach and Cammie enter?
(a) Dead, stuffed animals.
(b) A large table and chairs with a computer screen.
(c) Mannequins with targets painted on them.
(d) Maps of the world.
10. What does Zach tell Cammie is the name of where they are going?
(a) The Underground.
(b) The Catacombs.
(c) The Tryst Tunnels.
(d) The Tombs.
11. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
(a) A noise.
(b) The light bulbs are mostly broken.
(c) The deadly silence.
(d) The desk looks like her father's.
12. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
(a) Getting into a locked stair well.
(b) Digging around a basement window.
(c) Hot wiring an elevator.
(d) Sliding down an air shaft.
13. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) Zach must be around.
(b) Townsend is probably a double agent.
(c) She still trusts Solomon.
(d) The whole outing was a trap.
14. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
(a) In a boat.
(b) In Macey's car.
(c) On a underground tram.
(d) In a mini-van.
15. What does Cammie finally decide Solomon looked like on the bridge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the terrain like when Zach and the girls move towards Blackthorne?
2. What is the cover story for Blackthorne?
3. What does the message on a bird say?
4. Where is the journal the girls have come to get?
5. Why is Cammie following a park employee?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)