|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is written on the blackboards the girls find?
(a) A message to Rachel.
(d) A love letter.
2. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
(a) She is asleep.
(b) She has been called away.
(c) She told him to bring Cammie to the basement.
(d) She is at the hospital.
3. What is the cover story for Blackthorne?
(a) A center for juvenile delinquents.
(b) A private arts and music school.
(c) A magnet school for the sciences.
(d) A military prep school.
4. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
(a) Digging around a basement window.
(b) Hot wiring an elevator.
(c) Sliding down an air shaft.
(d) Getting into a locked stair well.
5. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) About twenty minutes.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
6. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
(a) Have they seen Zach?
(b) Did they see any Circle agents.
(c) Where have they been.
(d) Do they know where Rachel is?
7. What does Cammie tell Rebecca as Rebecca follows Cammie around?
(a) That she is safe and Rebecca can leave her.
(b) That Rebecca can help Cammie find something to do.
(c) That Townsend is an idiot.
(d) That it is good someone is protecting her.
8. How does Rachel feel about what Townsend did?
9. Who accidentally sets off the security system?
10. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
(a) She still trusts Solomon.
(b) Townsend is probably a double agent.
(c) Zach must be around.
(d) The whole outing was a trap.
11. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) He needs to leave Zach alone.
(b) He needs to come back to the school.
(c) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
(d) Her mother is looking for him.
12. What surprises Cammie about Townsend's plans for their next class?
(a) He plans to take them off campus.
(b) He has not plans of which Cammie is aware.
(c) He plans to lead them on a secret mission.
(d) He plans to cancel class.
13. What is behind a glass wall?
(a) A large pile of rocks.
(b) A laser system.
(c) It is too dark to see.
(d) A cascade of water.
14. What is Cammie not allowing herself to do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Quit school.
(b) Talk to her mother.
(d) Call Zach.
15. What does Zach tell Cammie about Solomon?
(a) The Circle is not pleased with him.
(b) He doesn't know anything about what the Circle wants.
(c) The Circle needs Solomn to find out where Morgan went.
(d) The Circle plans to execute him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie do when she sees Zach?
2. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
3. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
4. What does the message on a bird say?
5. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)