|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
(a) Why he is never hurt when confronting Circle operatives.
(b) If he wants to work for the Circle.
(c) If he is a double agent.
(d) Why he seems to be with her when the Circle makes a grab for her.
2. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
(a) An old Volkswagon engine.
(b) A hydro-cell engine.
(c) An engine that uses jet fuel.
(d) An enhanced-milleage engine.
3. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
(a) He does not know why they want her.
(b) To drug her and find out something she knows that she does not know she heard.
(c) They think it will bring her father out of hiding.
(d) To blackmail her mother.
4. Why is Zach surprised?
(a) He thought Solomon was going to be there.
(b) He was returning a book.
(c) The girl he thinks is Cammie is Macey.
(d) He did not think anyone saw him break into the house.
5. What is written on the blackboards the girls find?
(a) A love letter.
(c) A message to Rachel.
6. Who tackles Solomon?
(a) A woman operative who is with Townsend.
(c) No one.
7. What was Morgan and Solomon's last mission together?
(a) To retrieve a lost code book.
(b) To put a system of spies in place inside the Circle.
(c) To rescue a captured operative.
(d) To uncover and break the Circle.
8. What does Cammie finally decide Solomon looked like on the bridge?
9. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
(a) Digging around a basement window.
(b) Sliding down an air shaft.
(c) Getting into a locked stair well.
(d) Hot wiring an elevator.
10. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To the center of town.
(b) To the movie theater.
(c) To Macey's house.
(d) To Blackthorne.
11. What does Zach do right before he leaves Cammie?
(a) Hands her a letter.
(b) Slaps her in the face.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Tells her to find her mother.
12. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) About twenty minutes.
13. What does Zach say to Cammie when he finds her?
(a) Solomon is going to be executed.
(b) Zach is now going to have to rescue Solomon.
(c) Solomon was stupid for getting caught.
(d) Townsend is not what he appears to be.
14. What does Townsend say to Cammie's concerns about class?
(a) She can address her concerns to her mother.
(b) He sarcastically tells her he knows she is special.
(c) She needs to learn to be obedient to superiors.
(d) He is the teacher. Period.
15. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
(b) Solomon is immoral.
(c) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(d) Solomon is a little insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Solomon look like when Cammie yells at him?
2. Where does the employee who Cammie is following go?
3. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
4. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
5. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)