|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zach tell Cammie is the name of where they are going?
(a) The Catacombs.
(b) The Tombs.
(c) The Underground.
(d) The Tryst Tunnels.
2. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
(a) To hack into the security systems.
(b) To provide a look-out.
(c) She is too afraid to go inside.
(d) She has to report to the Baxters.
3. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
(a) Macey and Liz.
(b) Rebecca and Cammie.
(c) Cammie and Macey.
(d) Liz and Rebecca.
4. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Guard Cammie.
(b) Handle the guards.
(c) Hack the security systems.
(d) Call for backup.
5. What does Rebecca think is the cause of Cammie's anxiety?
(a) Cammie's feelings for Zach.
(b) Cammie's belief that her father is alive.
(c) Cammie's concerns about Townsend.
(d) Cammie's worries that she will disappoint her mother.
6. How do the girls get back to the surface?
(b) With a winch and pulley system.
(c) The stairs.
(d) Through the basement window.
7. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) Two hours.
(b) About twenty minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Four hours.
8. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
(a) The school is empty.
(b) Townsend is gone.
(c) Cammie's mother is waiting for them.
(d) There is a full blown security alert.
9. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
(a) Go for a walk with him.
(b) Give him Solomon's journal.
(c) Give him Morgan's journal.
(d) Get him into the Gallagher school.
10. What does Rachel demand to know?
(a) Why the girls are not in bed.
(b) Where the journal is located.
(c) Why Zach left her office.
(d) If Zach helped free Solomon.
11. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Solomon is immoral.
(b) Solomon is a little insane.
(c) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(d) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
12. Who accidentally sets off the security system?
13. What does Cammie finally decide Solomon looked like on the bridge?
14. With what is the perimeter of Blackthorne encircled?
(a) High, thorny, thick bushes.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) An electric chain link fence.
(d) A moat.
15. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Solomon?
(a) He is not a double agent.
(b) He wants to see Cammie.
(c) He is badly injured.
(d) He has been freed by the Circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
2. What do the girls do immediately upon return to the surface?
3. Where does Cammie go after the others get settled?
4. Where was Morgan supposed to meet a contact on his and Solomon's mission?
5. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)