|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zach tell Cammie about Solomon?
(a) The Circle needs Solomn to find out where Morgan went.
(b) He doesn't know anything about what the Circle wants.
(c) The Circle plans to execute him.
(d) The Circle is not pleased with him.
2. What does the message on a bird say?
(a) For Cammie to meet with the sender.
(b) For the girls to return to their dorm.
(c) For Cammie to give a message to her mother.
(d) There is no message on any bird.
3. What does Solomon look like when Cammie yells at him?
(a) His face reflects grief and regret.
(b) He looks half crazy.
(c) He looks angry.
(d) He looks amused.
4. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
(a) She has to report to the Baxters.
(b) She is too afraid to go inside.
(c) To provide a look-out.
(d) To hack into the security systems.
5. How does the trip to the sub-level begin?
(a) Digging around a basement window.
(b) Getting into a locked stair well.
(c) Hot wiring an elevator.
(d) Sliding down an air shaft.
6. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
(a) It is going to be destroyed that night.
(b) It is owned by the Circle.
(c) It is owned by Gallagher Academy.
(d) There is another journal there.
7. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
(a) She is asleep.
(b) She has been called away.
(c) She told him to bring Cammie to the basement.
(d) She is at the hospital.
8. What is in a large cavern Zach and Cammie enter?
(a) Dead, stuffed animals.
(b) Mannequins with targets painted on them.
(c) A large table and chairs with a computer screen.
(d) Maps of the world.
9. What distracts Liz and Macey when they get into the basement?
(a) A book on the history of Gallagher.
(b) Pictures of double agents.
(c) Numerous weapons.
(d) Archived items.
10. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) Two hours.
(b) About twenty minutes.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Four hours.
11. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) He needs to leave Zach alone.
(b) He needs to come back to the school.
(c) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
(d) Her mother is looking for him.
12. With what is the room where Solomon is being questioned lined?
(b) Circle agents.
13. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Guard Cammie.
(b) Hack the security systems.
(c) Call for backup.
(d) Handle the guards.
14. What does Zach tell Cammie is the name of where they are going?
(a) The Underground.
(b) The Tryst Tunnels.
(c) The Catacombs.
(d) The Tombs.
15. What does Cammie tell Rebecca as Rebecca follows Cammie around?
(a) That she is safe and Rebecca can leave her.
(b) That Townsend is an idiot.
(c) That it is good someone is protecting her.
(d) That Rebecca can help Cammie find something to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
2. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
3. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
4. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
5. What is Cammie not allowing herself to do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)