|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zach do right before he leaves Cammie?
(a) Hands her a letter.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Slaps her in the face.
(d) Tells her to find her mother.
2. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To Blackthorne.
(b) To the center of town.
(c) To Macey's house.
(d) To the movie theater.
3. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
(a) He does not know why they want her.
(b) They think it will bring her father out of hiding.
(c) To blackmail her mother.
(d) To drug her and find out something she knows that she does not know she heard.
4. What is behind a glass wall?
(a) A laser system.
(b) A large pile of rocks.
(c) It is too dark to see.
(d) A cascade of water.
5. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
(a) Cammie's mother is waiting for them.
(b) There is a full blown security alert.
(c) The school is empty.
(d) Townsend is gone.
6. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
(a) Give him Morgan's journal.
(b) Get him into the Gallagher school.
(c) Go for a walk with him.
(d) Give him Solomon's journal.
7. What does Cammie decide the Blackthorne school used to be?
(a) A school for assassins.
(b) A school for double agents.
(c) A pirates den.
(d) A place for smugglers to hide their goods.
8. What is Cammie not allowing herself to do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) Call Zach.
(c) Quit school.
(d) Talk to her mother.
9. Where does the employee who Cammie is following go?
(a) To the food mart.
(b) No where in particular.
(c) To start working on a ride.
(d) Off the park to a storage shed.
10. What awakens Cammie?
(a) A loud bang.
(b) A deep voice.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) The television coming on.
11. What is Rebecca's job on this mission to Blackthorne?
(a) Handle the guards.
(b) Hack the security systems.
(c) Guard Cammie.
(d) Call for backup.
12. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
(a) Weapons, it is an armory.
(b) Tables and chairs arranged like a dining hall.
(c) File cabinets and boxes.
13. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) About twenty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) Four hours.
14. What does Mr. Smith say to Cammie about Solomon?
(a) Mr. Smith does not really know Solomon.
(b) Solomon is a little insane.
(c) Solomon is definitely not crazy.
(d) Solomon is immoral.
15. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
(a) If he is a double agent.
(b) Why he is never hurt when confronting Circle operatives.
(c) Why he seems to be with her when the Circle makes a grab for her.
(d) If he wants to work for the Circle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
2. What does Cammie say to Mr. Smith about Solomon?
3. What does Zach say about the security on the sub-levels?
4. What surprises Cammie about Townsend's plans for their next class?
5. What does Solomon look like when Cammie yells at him?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)