|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
(a) An engine that uses jet fuel.
(b) An old Volkswagon engine.
(c) A hydro-cell engine.
(d) An enhanced-milleage engine.
2. What is in the room where Solomon's journal is located?
(a) File cabinets and boxes.
(c) Tables and chairs arranged like a dining hall.
(d) Weapons, it is an armory.
3. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
(a) Cammie and Macey.
(b) Macey and Liz.
(c) Liz and Rebecca.
(d) Rebecca and Cammie.
4. Where does the employee who Cammie is following go?
(a) To the food mart.
(b) To start working on a ride.
(c) No where in particular.
(d) Off the park to a storage shed.
5. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
(a) Why he is never hurt when confronting Circle operatives.
(b) Why he seems to be with her when the Circle makes a grab for her.
(c) If he wants to work for the Circle.
(d) If he is a double agent.
6. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
(a) To Macey's house.
(b) To the movie theater.
(c) To the center of town.
(d) To Blackthorne.
7. What do the girls find when they return to the surface?
(a) Townsend is gone.
(b) The school is empty.
(c) Cammie's mother is waiting for them.
(d) There is a full blown security alert.
8. Of what do Macey and Liz try to convince Cammie?
(a) Rachel knows how to get in the basement.
(b) It is only a matter of time before they get into the basement.
(c) They will not be able to get into the basement.
(d) They will need at least a month to penetrate the basement.
9. What does Townsend say to Cammie's concerns about class?
(a) He is the teacher. Period.
(b) She can address her concerns to her mother.
(c) She needs to learn to be obedient to superiors.
(d) He sarcastically tells her he knows she is special.
10. What does Cammie tell Rebecca as Rebecca follows Cammie around?
(a) That it is good someone is protecting her.
(b) That Rebecca can help Cammie find something to do.
(c) That she is safe and Rebecca can leave her.
(d) That Townsend is an idiot.
11. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
(a) To drug her and find out something she knows that she does not know she heard.
(b) To blackmail her mother.
(c) He does not know why they want her.
(d) They think it will bring her father out of hiding.
12. How long does it take Cammie and the others to arrive at the amusement park?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Thirty minutes.
(c) Four hours.
(d) About twenty minutes.
13. How does Rebecca feel about Zach?
(a) He is leading them into a trap.
(b) He is a good guy.
(c) He is being used by Townsend.
(d) He cannot be trusted.
14. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
(a) In Macey's car.
(b) On a underground tram.
(c) In a mini-van.
(d) In a boat.
15. With what is the room where Solomon is being questioned lined?
(b) Circle agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cammie feel about seeing Zach?
2. Where does Cammie go after the others get settled?
3. What was Morgan and Solomon's last mission together?
4. How long does it take the girls after Solomon's capture to go to the sub-level to get into it?
5. What is the cover story for the Gallagher Academy?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)