|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie dream the night they got into the basement?
(a) Her mother has found her father.
(b) Her mother has disappeared.
(c) She is dancing with her father.
(d) She is dancing with Zach.
2. Where is the journal the girls have come to get?
(a) On the top shelf.
(b) In a locked file cabinet.
(c) In a safe.
(d) Under a false drawer in a desk.
3. Why is Cammie following a park employee?
(a) To get an impression of some of his keys.
(b) He is young and cute.
(c) To see where he eats lunch.
(d) To find the women's room.
4. What does Zach tell Cammie is the name of where they are going?
(a) The Tryst Tunnels.
(b) The Underground.
(c) The Catacombs.
(d) The Tombs.
5. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
(a) Where have they been.
(b) Did they see any Circle agents.
(c) Do they know where Rachel is?
(d) Have they seen Zach?
6. How do the girls get back to the surface?
(a) With a winch and pulley system.
(b) Through the basement window.
(d) The stairs.
7. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) He needs to leave Zach alone.
(b) He needs to come back to the school.
(c) Her mother is looking for him.
(d) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
8. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
(a) In Macey's car.
(b) In a mini-van.
(c) In a boat.
(d) On a underground tram.
9. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
(a) It is going to be destroyed that night.
(b) It is owned by the Circle.
(c) It is owned by Gallagher Academy.
(d) There is another journal there.
10. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
(a) Call the Baxters.
(b) Look at Solomon's journal.
(c) Collect their emergency packs.
(d) Go to bed.
11. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
(a) She is not sure which ones are lethal.
(b) She has the keys for disarming them.
(c) They are rigged to go off if the level is infiltrated.
(d) They do not exist.
12. What does Rachel demand to know?
(a) If Zach helped free Solomon.
(b) Why Zach left her office.
(c) Where the journal is located.
(d) Why the girls are not in bed.
13. What do the girls do immediately upon return to the surface?
(a) Run for the garage.
(b) Hide in the woods.
(c) Hide the journal.
(d) Run for the house.
14. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
(a) Why he is never hurt when confronting Circle operatives.
(b) If he is a double agent.
(c) Why he seems to be with her when the Circle makes a grab for her.
(d) If he wants to work for the Circle.
15. Why is Mr. Smith wandering the school?
(a) He is making an unexpected patrol.
(b) He is tailing a suspected spy.
(c) He is going home.
(d) He is looking for Cammie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie decide the Blackthorne school used to be?
2. What does Rachel tell the girls to do?
3. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
4. Who tackles Solomon?
5. What does Townsend tell Cammie about Rachel?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)