|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
(b) He needs to leave Zach alone.
(c) Her mother is looking for him.
(d) He needs to come back to the school.
2. What are the girls asked when they return to the house?
(a) Have they seen Zach?
(b) Do they know where Rachel is?
(c) Did they see any Circle agents.
(d) Where have they been.
3. Who manages to control the glass wall's systems?
(a) Cammie and Macey.
(b) Liz and Rebecca.
(c) Macey and Liz.
(d) Rebecca and Cammie.
4. What does Cammie dream the night they got into the basement?
(a) She is dancing with Zach.
(b) Her mother has disappeared.
(c) She is dancing with her father.
(d) Her mother has found her father.
5. Of what do Macey and Liz try to convince Cammie?
(a) They will need at least a month to penetrate the basement.
(b) Rachel knows how to get in the basement.
(c) They will not be able to get into the basement.
(d) It is only a matter of time before they get into the basement.
6. What does Cammie notice as they are getting the journal?
(a) The desk looks like her father's.
(b) The deadly silence.
(c) The light bulbs are mostly broken.
(d) A noise.
7. What is the terrain like when Zach and the girls move towards Blackthorne?
(a) Rocky mountains.
(c) A dark forest.
8. What does Townsend ask Liz?
(a) If she has the keys to the mini-van.
(b) What is in her backpack.
(d) If she has her laptop with her.
9. Why is Liz left at the perimeter of Blackthorne?
(a) To provide a look-out.
(b) She has to report to the Baxters.
(c) She is too afraid to go inside.
(d) To hack into the security systems.
10. Where do Cammie, Zach and the girls meet with the Baxters?
(a) At a diner owned by the CIA.
(b) At an isolated gas station.
(c) At a CIA safehouse.
(d) At the fence around Blackthorne.
11. What awakens Cammie?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) The television coming on.
(c) A loud bang.
(d) A deep voice.
12. What does Zach tell Cammie about Solomon?
(a) The Circle plans to execute him.
(b) The Circle is not pleased with him.
(c) He doesn't know anything about what the Circle wants.
(d) The Circle needs Solomn to find out where Morgan went.
13. What is Cammie not allowing herself to do at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(b) Quit school.
(c) Call Zach.
(d) Talk to her mother.
14. Who accidentally sets off the security system?
15. Who tackles Solomon?
(a) No one.
(b) A woman operative who is with Townsend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie realize when she runs away from Solomon and Townsend?
2. What does Cammie do when she and Zach are lying on the ground surveying the school?
3. What is behind a glass wall?
4. What is in a large cavern Zach and Cammie enter?
5. Where was Morgan supposed to meet a contact on his and Solomon's mission?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)