|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the terrain like when Zach and the girls move towards Blackthorne?
(a) Rocky mountains.
(d) A dark forest.
2. What does Cammie comment about the security measures in the sub-levels?
(a) They do not exist.
(b) They are rigged to go off if the level is infiltrated.
(c) She is not sure which ones are lethal.
(d) She has the keys for disarming them.
3. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
(a) An engine that uses jet fuel.
(b) An old Volkswagon engine.
(c) An enhanced-milleage engine.
(d) A hydro-cell engine.
4. What is written on the blackboards the girls find?
(b) A love letter.
(c) A message to Rachel.
5. How does Cammie and her friends leave the school?
(a) In Macey's car.
(b) In a mini-van.
(c) On a underground tram.
(d) In a boat.
6. What does Zach say about why the Circle wants Cammie?
(a) To drug her and find out something she knows that she does not know she heard.
(b) To blackmail her mother.
(c) He does not know why they want her.
(d) They think it will bring her father out of hiding.
7. What does Rachel tell the girls to do?
(a) Go to the office.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go to the library.
8. What does Cammie yell at Solomon?
(a) Her mother is looking for him.
(b) He needs to leave Zach alone.
(c) He is a member of the Circle and killed her father.
(d) He needs to come back to the school.
9. Who tackles Solomon?
(a) A woman operative who is with Townsend.
(d) No one.
10. Where does the employee who Cammie is following go?
(a) To the food mart.
(b) To start working on a ride.
(c) Off the park to a storage shed.
(d) No where in particular.
11. What does Solomon look like when Cammie yells at him?
(a) He looks half crazy.
(b) He looks angry.
(c) His face reflects grief and regret.
(d) He looks amused.
12. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
(a) Pigeons flying out of a tower.
(b) Mr. Smith's furtive behavior.
(c) A piece of paper lying on the floor.
(d) Zach beckoning to her from a doorway.
13. What does Zach ask Cammie to do?
(a) Give him Solomon's journal.
(b) Get him into the Gallagher school.
(c) Go for a walk with him.
(d) Give him Morgan's journal.
14. Of what do Macey and Liz try to convince Cammie?
(a) It is only a matter of time before they get into the basement.
(b) They will not be able to get into the basement.
(c) Rachel knows how to get in the basement.
(d) They will need at least a month to penetrate the basement.
15. What do the girls do when they arrive back at the dorm?
(a) Collect their emergency packs.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Look at Solomon's journal.
(d) Call the Baxters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the girls go when they leave the school?
2. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
3. What does Townsend say to Cammie outside Rachel's office?
4. What does the message on a bird say?
5. What does Cammie do when she and Zach are lying on the ground surveying the school?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)