|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she tell Cammie about Cammie's difficulties in London?
(a) She was there but hiding.
(b) She trusted the Baxters more than herself.
(c) She wanted to be there with her.
(d) She did not know what was happening.
2. What does Cammie's aunt tell her about Joe?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He has escaped England.
(c) He is a double agent.
(d) He has been detained by the M16.
3. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
(b) Mr. Baxter.
(c) Mrs. Baxter.
4. Who does Cammie vow to find?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Rebecca notice when the girls arrive at their room?
(a) The blinds are new.
(b) Someone is hiding in the bathroom.
(c) The walls are a different color.
(d) There are new computers on their desks.
6. What surprises Cammie about the school?
(a) How much has changed there.
(b) How it all looks the same.
(c) How many new students there are.
(d) That fourteen of their friends did not return.
7. What makes Cammie think there is something she should see in the crowd around her in Chapter 2?
(a) Something Zach said.
(b) Her intuition.
(c) A phone call.
8. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
(a) Because she has known Joe the longest.
(b) Because Cammie is in danger.
(c) She has a better grasp of the overall picture.
(d) It is her husband who is missing.
9. What does Rebecca's father talk about concerning ravens.
(a) They make excellent carrier birds.
(b) Ravens are sacred to the Native Americans.
(c) The myth of them and the Tower of London.
(d) Ravens and Crows are bad omens.
10. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It says he has cooperated well with them.
(b) It does not mention Townsend.
(c) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(d) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
11. For what are the Baxters blamed?
(a) For Solomon grabbing Cammie.
(b) For Cammie and Rebecca skipping school.
(c) No one blames them for anything.
(d) For Zach spending the night with Cammie.
12. Who knows the man they have subdued?
(d) No one.
13. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) One of Cammie's teachers.
(c) A new book just out.
(d) His jogging shoes.
14. What does Rebecca tell Liz and Macey?
(a) What happened in London.
(b) What she knows about the new teachers.
(c) What she knows about the new students.
(d) What happened to Abby.
15. What happens immediately after Mr. Baxter receives a warning?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) Gun fire is heard.
(c) He is hit over the head.
(d) A siren goes off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is something Cammie has noticed about Zach?
2. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
3. What school does Zach attend?
4. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
5. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)