|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how long is Cammie alone?
(a) Six hours.
(b) About 20 minutes.
(c) All day.
(d) For a couple of hours.
2. What does Cammie demand of the British operative?
(a) If he has identificaiton.
(b) If he knows Joe Solomon.
(c) What his security clearance is.
(d) If he has spoken with her mother.
3. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
(a) Cammie is a double agent.
(b) Rachel and Joe have run away together.
(c) Townsend has an agenda.
(d) Rachel and Joe are on a covert mission.
4. Who does Cammie vow to find?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
5. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Go over a map of the area.
(c) Demand they are told what is going on with Solomon.
(d) Talk about the school year coming up.
6. What does Joe do to get away from the operatives surrounding him?
(a) Is picked up by a helicopter.
(b) Jumps on a city bus.
(c) Jumps into the river.
(d) Goes into the subway.
7. Who comes into the class that makes Townsend change his plans for the class?
(a) No one.
(b) Mr. Baxter.
(d) Townsend's boss from M16.
8. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Eating at a restaurant.
(b) Ice skating.
(c) Sitting in class.
(d) Playing volleyball.
9. What does Cammie insist to her friends after they finish talking to Townsend?
(a) She knows Solomon is with her mother.
(b) That her friends do not know how she feels.
(c) That she is not upset.
(d) She knew about everything Townsend said.
10. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) A flash of light on a gun.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) The communicator in his ear.
(d) His two way radio.
11. At what place is it said Solomon was recruited by the Circle?
(a) At his grandparents' mansion.
(b) At Cambridge.
(d) M16 Academy.
12. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
(a) He is a lousy teacher.
(b) He is a double agent.
(c) He just wanted to talk to Cammie.
(d) He is a good guy.
13. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) From safe house to safe house.
(b) To Canada.
(c) To Spain.
(d) To the Baxters' house.
14. Where does Mr. Baxter go when he veers off the main road?
(a) Into the country terrain.
(b) Into a barn.
(c) Down a dirt road.
(d) Down a cow path.
15. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
(a) By plane.
(b) By ship.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
2. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
3. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
4. For what is Liz known among her friends?
5. What school does Zach attend?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)