|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Cammie tell the British operative she is angry?
(a) For the way Joe has been treated.
(b) For not calling her mother.
(c) For such a long wait to speak to him.
(d) For pulling her out of school.
2. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
(a) He is having an affair with Cammie's mother.
(b) He will never teach at Gallagher again.
(c) He is not her friend.
(d) He knows where Cammie's father is.
3. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It says he has cooperated well with them.
(b) It does not mention Townsend.
(c) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(d) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
4. What happens immediately after Mr. Baxter receives a warning?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) He is hit over the head.
(c) Gun fire is heard.
(d) A siren goes off.
5. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is too old to be a spy.
(b) He is hot and knows things.
(c) He is boring.
(d) He is not to be trusted.
6. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
(a) He does not have the clearance to go to Sub-Level 2.
(b) The books for the class did not come in that week.
(c) Cammie's mother is very hard on her teachers.
(d) His British accent is too difficult to understand.
7. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) To the Baxters' house.
(b) To Canada.
(c) From safe house to safe house.
(d) To Spain.
8. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
(a) By plane.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By ship.
9. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) In the back of a disguised van.
(b) On a helicopter.
(c) On a subway train.
(d) On a police boat.
10. What is taking place at the school that night?
(a) Room assignments.
(b) A Welcome Back Dinner.
(c) Class schedules are handed out.
(d) New teachers are being introduced.
11. What does Joe do to get away from the operatives surrounding him?
(a) Jumps on a city bus.
(b) Goes into the subway.
(c) Jumps into the river.
(d) Is picked up by a helicopter.
12. What does Cammie say to Townsend when she gets angry at him?
(a) A number of observations about him.
(b) That she is going to have her mother fire him.
(c) That she is going to drop his class.
(d) That he is too dumb to replace Joe.
13. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
(a) They have not thought about it since school started.
(b) They have found the historical reference.
(d) They have found out all about carrier pigeons.
14. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
(a) The events in London are classified.
(b) Rachel will see them in her office.
(c) Zach is waiting for them at the cafeteria.
(d) School will start in two days.
15. What kind of record with the CIA does Townsend have?
(a) He has never had dealings with the CIA.
(b) An active history.
(c) He is currently employed by them.
(d) The girls can find out nothing about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rebecca's father talk about concerning ravens.
2. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
3. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
4. What school does Zach attend?
5. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)