|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie tell the British operative?
(a) That her mother is head of the Gallagher school.
(b) That she is not a child.
(c) That her mother allows her to date Zach.
(d) That the Baxters are responsible for her.
2. Where do Cammie and her friends go when they leave their room?
(a) Study hall.
(b) The Grand Hall.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The library.
3. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) His two way radio.
(b) The communicator in his ear.
(c) A flash of light on a gun.
(d) His cell phone.
4. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
(a) That her father's body has been found.
(b) That Solomon is dead.
(c) That she is leaving Gallagher.
(d) That Solomon is never coming home.
5. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
(a) To learn the job from Rachel.
(b) To protect Cammie.
(c) To track Solomon.
(d) He is marrying one of the other teachers.
6. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
(a) His mother.
(b) His jogging shoes.
(c) A new book just out.
(d) One of Cammie's teachers.
7. What is the class doing when Cammie enters Townsend's class?
(a) Watching a movie.
(b) Sitting quietly.
(c) Taking notes while he speaks.
(d) Talking loudly in groups of three.
8. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
(a) Solomon is responsible for Morgan's death.
(b) His body has been found.
(c) He and Townsend are cousins.
(d) He is a member of the Circle.
9. For what does Cammie tell the British operative she is angry?
(a) For such a long wait to speak to him.
(b) For not calling her mother.
(c) For the way Joe has been treated.
(d) For pulling her out of school.
10. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
11. What is Rebecca's father's name?
12. What school did Joe Solomon attend?
(b) M16 Training Academy.
13. What does Cammie insist to her friends after they finish talking to Townsend?
(a) She knows Solomon is with her mother.
(b) That her friends do not know how she feels.
(c) That she is not upset.
(d) She knew about everything Townsend said.
14. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
(a) She thinks he killed her father.
(b) She does not trust him.
(c) She thinks he and Rachel are dating.
(d) She believes he is innocent.
15. In Chapter 5, how long is Cammie alone?
(a) About 20 minutes.
(b) All day.
(c) Six hours.
(d) For a couple of hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do to get away from the operatives surrounding him?
2. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
3. What school does Zach attend?
4. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
5. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)