|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Townsend's initial plan for class on the second day?
(a) To make them see reason about Solomon.
(b) To make them each do a speech.
(c) To let the students occupy themselves.
(d) To make them work in their notebooks.
2. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) To Canada.
(b) From safe house to safe house.
(c) To Spain.
(d) To the Baxters' house.
3. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) The communicator in his ear.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His two way radio.
(d) A flash of light on a gun.
4. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
(a) She has invented a new computer chip.
(b) She has a new boyfriend.
(c) She is dying her hair black.
(d) She was very worried.
5. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Playing volleyball.
(b) Eating at a restaurant.
(c) Ice skating.
(d) Sitting in class.
6. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
(a) He is having an affair with Cammie's mother.
(b) He knows where Cammie's father is.
(c) He will never teach at Gallagher again.
(d) He is not her friend.
7. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
(a) Cammie is a double agent.
(b) Townsend has an agenda.
(c) Rachel and Joe have run away together.
(d) Rachel and Joe are on a covert mission.
8. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class?
(a) He looks well rested.
(b) He is in an expensive suit.
(c) He is late and looks disheveled.
(d) He looks angry.
9. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is too old to be a spy.
(b) He is hot and knows things.
(c) He is boring.
(d) He is not to be trusted.
10. Who formed the Circle?
(a) Joseph Cavan.
(b) Lillian Parker.
(c) Stewart McConnoll.
(d) Gillian Gallaher.
11. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
(a) Pops out wings.
(b) Drives off a ramp.
(c) It reconfigures into a small helicopter.
(d) He does not get it into the air.
12. What does Cammie say about the best operatives?
(a) They will always find a way home.
(b) They are always loyal.
(c) They make the best liars.
(d) They can always be blackmailed.
13. What does Rebecca's father talk about concerning ravens.
(a) Ravens are sacred to the Native Americans.
(b) The myth of them and the Tower of London.
(c) They make excellent carrier birds.
(d) Ravens and Crows are bad omens.
14. What surprises Cammie about the school?
(a) How much has changed there.
(b) That fourteen of their friends did not return.
(c) How it all looks the same.
(d) How many new students there are.
15. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Just an acquaintance.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Baxter take the car when it is in the lake?
2. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
3. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
4. What does Cammie's aunt tell her about Joe?
5. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)