|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the girls determined to do about Robert?
(a) Make him tell them what he knows.
(b) Keep him out of the school.
(c) Not take his class.
(d) Not tell him anything.
2. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
(a) He is a good guy.
(b) He is a lousy teacher.
(c) He just wanted to talk to Cammie.
(d) He is a double agent.
3. What school did Joe Solomon attend?
(c) M16 Training Academy.
4. What do the girls find out Townsend did for an extended period of time?
(a) Taught at M16 Academy.
(b) Taught at Bright Hall.
(c) Taught at Blackthorne.
5. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) No encounter.
(b) A humorous encounter.
(c) An angry encounter.
(d) A surprise encounter.
6. What does Rebecca notice when the girls arrive at their room?
(a) The blinds are new.
(b) The walls are a different color.
(c) Someone is hiding in the bathroom.
(d) There are new computers on their desks.
7. What happens immediately after Mr. Baxter receives a warning?
(a) Gun fire is heard.
(b) A siren goes off.
(c) The lights go out.
(d) He is hit over the head.
8. Who knows the man they have subdued?
(d) No one.
9. Who tells Cammie that she understands how Cammie feels?
10. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
(a) He does not have the clearance to go to Sub-Level 2.
(b) His British accent is too difficult to understand.
(c) Cammie's mother is very hard on her teachers.
(d) The books for the class did not come in that week.
11. What does Rebecca demand of her parents in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) They allow her and Cammie to go to the beach for spring break.
(b) They let Cammie spend the night.
(c) They allow her to go to the dance Saturday night.
(d) They explain what just happened.
12. What do Rebecca's parents say to her demand?
(a) They say maybe.
(b) They say absolutely not.
(c) They do not respond.
(d) They say okay.
13. Where does Mr. Baxter go when he veers off the main road?
(a) Into the country terrain.
(b) Down a dirt road.
(c) Down a cow path.
(d) Into a barn.
14. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Just an acquaintance.
(d) Her best friend.
15. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
(a) She is dying her hair black.
(b) She has a new boyfriend.
(c) She has invented a new computer chip.
(d) She was very worried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rachel when school starts?
2. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
3. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
5. What do Rebecca's parents call to Cammie in Chapter 1?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)