|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taking place at the school that night?
(a) A Welcome Back Dinner.
(b) New teachers are being introduced.
(c) Room assignments.
(d) Class schedules are handed out.
2. Where do Cammie and her friends go when they leave their room?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) Study hall.
(c) The Grand Hall.
(d) The library.
3. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
(a) He is probably with her father.
(b) He can take care of himself.
(c) He is probably dead.
(d) He is visiting his girlfriend.
4. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
(a) He has been recruited for the Circle.
(b) He won't be at the dance that night.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is going to be disciplined.
5. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) To Canada.
(b) From safe house to safe house.
(c) To the Baxters' house.
(d) To Spain.
6. What does Rebecca tell Liz and Macey?
(a) What happened in London.
(b) What she knows about the new teachers.
(c) What she knows about the new students.
(d) What happened to Abby.
7. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
(a) If she wants to play a video game.
(b) What did Solomon say to her.
(c) If she is going to the dance that night.
(d) Did she spend the night with Zach.
8. For what are the Baxters blamed?
(a) For Cammie and Rebecca skipping school.
(b) No one blames them for anything.
(c) For Zach spending the night with Cammie.
(d) For Solomon grabbing Cammie.
9. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
(a) To protect Cammie.
(b) To track Solomon.
(c) He is marrying one of the other teachers.
(d) To learn the job from Rachel.
10. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
(a) Rachel and Joe are on a covert mission.
(b) Rachel and Joe have run away together.
(c) Townsend has an agenda.
(d) Cammie is a double agent.
11. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It says he has cooperated well with them.
(b) It does not mention Townsend.
(c) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(d) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
12. Who greets Cammie and Rebecca at the school?
(b) Professor Parker.
(c) Aunt Abby.
(d) Professor Buckingham.
13. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
(a) By ship.
(b) By car.
(c) By train.
(d) By plane.
14. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
(a) It is her husband who is missing.
(b) Because she has known Joe the longest.
(c) Because Cammie is in danger.
(d) She has a better grasp of the overall picture.
15. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
(a) The books for the class did not come in that week.
(b) Cammie's mother is very hard on her teachers.
(c) He does not have the clearance to go to Sub-Level 2.
(d) His British accent is too difficult to understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Townsend's initial plan for class on the second day?
2. What does Cammie think about as she is looking at the crowd in Chapter 2?
3. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
4. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
5. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)