|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rebecca's parents call to Cammie in Chapter 1?
(a) To come join them.
(b) To put on her swimsuit.
(c) To come choose her ice cream flavor.
(d) To quit talking to Zach.
2. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
(a) Mr. Baxter.
(c) Mrs. Baxter.
3. What is the class doing when Cammie enters Townsend's class?
(a) Watching a movie.
(b) Sitting quietly.
(c) Taking notes while he speaks.
(d) Talking loudly in groups of three.
4. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
(a) If she is going to the dance that night.
(b) What did Solomon say to her.
(c) If she wants to play a video game.
(d) Did she spend the night with Zach.
5. What school did Joe Solomon attend?
(d) M16 Training Academy.
6. What kind of record with the CIA does Townsend have?
(a) He is currently employed by them.
(b) The girls can find out nothing about him.
(c) An active history.
(d) He has never had dealings with the CIA.
7. Where does Mr. Baxter take the car when it is in the lake?
(a) To the other side of the lake.
(b) Under a waterfall.
(c) Down the river that dumps into the lake.
(d) To an underground cavern.
8. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is not to be trusted.
(b) He is boring.
(c) He is hot and knows things.
(d) He is too old to be a spy.
9. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Cammie and Rebecca.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Baxter.
(c) Panicked tourists.
(d) Zach and Joe.
10. What does Cammie insist to her friends after they finish talking to Townsend?
(a) That her friends do not know how she feels.
(b) That she is not upset.
(c) She knew about everything Townsend said.
(d) She knows Solomon is with her mother.
11. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
(a) To protect Cammie.
(b) To learn the job from Rachel.
(c) He is marrying one of the other teachers.
(d) To track Solomon.
12. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
(a) That Solomon is never coming home.
(b) That Solomon is dead.
(c) That her father's body has been found.
(d) That she is leaving Gallagher.
13. How does Cammie hear the conversation of the adults in the kitchen?
(a) Sitting in the dumb waiter.
(b) Hiding in the pantry.
(c) She does not hear the conversation.
(d) Listening under the window.
14. What school does Zach attend?
(b) Brighten Hall.
(d) M16 Academy.
15. Who greets Cammie and Rebecca at the school?
(b) Professor Buckingham.
(c) Aunt Abby.
(d) Professor Parker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
2. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
3. What does she tell Cammie about Cammie's difficulties in London?
4. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
5. What class does Townsend teach?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)