|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) To Canada.
(b) To Spain.
(c) From safe house to safe house.
(d) To the Baxters' house.
2. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
(a) Because Cammie is in danger.
(b) She has a better grasp of the overall picture.
(c) Because she has known Joe the longest.
(d) It is her husband who is missing.
3. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
(a) She thinks he and Rachel are dating.
(b) She thinks he killed her father.
(c) She believes he is innocent.
(d) She does not trust him.
4. What does Rebecca notice when the girls arrive at their room?
(a) There are new computers on their desks.
(b) The blinds are new.
(c) Someone is hiding in the bathroom.
(d) The walls are a different color.
5. Who greets Cammie and Rebecca at the school?
(a) Professor Buckingham.
(b) Professor Parker.
(c) Aunt Abby.
6. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His two way radio.
(c) A flash of light on a gun.
(d) The communicator in his ear.
7. What does Cammie tell the British operative?
(a) That the Baxters are responsible for her.
(b) That she is not a child.
(c) That her mother is head of the Gallagher school.
(d) That her mother allows her to date Zach.
8. What do Rebecca's parents say to her demand?
(a) They say absolutely not.
(b) They say maybe.
(c) They say okay.
(d) They do not respond.
9. Where does Mr. Baxter go when he veers off the main road?
(a) Down a cow path.
(b) Into the country terrain.
(c) Into a barn.
(d) Down a dirt road.
10. What does Cammie say about the best operatives?
(a) They will always find a way home.
(b) They make the best liars.
(c) They can always be blackmailed.
(d) They are always loyal.
11. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Eating at a restaurant.
(b) Sitting in class.
(c) Playing volleyball.
(d) Ice skating.
12. Where do Cammie and her friends go when they leave their room?
(a) The cafeteria.
(b) Study hall.
(c) The Grand Hall.
(d) The library.
13. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(b) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
(c) It says he has cooperated well with them.
(d) It does not mention Townsend.
14. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
(a) They are indifferent to him.
(b) They do not like him.
(c) They trust him.
(d) They do not trust him.
15. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
(a) She is taken away for questioning.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She goes with Rebecca to Rebecca's room.
(d) She goes to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
2. Where is Rachel when school starts?
3. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
4. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. For what is Liz known among her friends?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)