|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Just an acquaintance.
2. What kind of record with the CIA does Townsend have?
(a) The girls can find out nothing about him.
(b) He is currently employed by them.
(c) An active history.
(d) He has never had dealings with the CIA.
3. How does Cammie hear the conversation of the adults in the kitchen?
(a) Hiding in the pantry.
(b) She does not hear the conversation.
(c) Listening under the window.
(d) Sitting in the dumb waiter.
4. Who tells Cammie that she understands how Cammie feels?
5. What is Rebecca's father's name?
6. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Demand they are told what is going on with Solomon.
(c) Talk about the school year coming up.
(d) Go over a map of the area.
7. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her mother.
(d) No one.
8. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class?
(a) He looks angry.
(b) He is late and looks disheveled.
(c) He looks well rested.
(d) He is in an expensive suit.
9. Where do Cammie and her friends go when they leave their room?
(a) The Grand Hall.
(b) Study hall.
(c) The library.
(d) The cafeteria.
10. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
(a) That Solomon is never coming home.
(b) That her father's body has been found.
(c) That she is leaving Gallagher.
(d) That Solomon is dead.
11. What is the class doing when Cammie enters Townsend's class?
(a) Taking notes while he speaks.
(b) Sitting quietly.
(c) Watching a movie.
(d) Talking loudly in groups of three.
12. What makes Cammie think there is something she should see in the crowd around her in Chapter 2?
(a) A phone call.
(c) Her intuition.
(d) Something Zach said.
13. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
(a) They have found out all about carrier pigeons.
(c) They have not thought about it since school started.
(d) They have found the historical reference.
14. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
15. What class does Townsend teach?
(a) Making weapons out of household items.
(b) Self defense.
(c) Electronic surveillance.
(d) Covert Operations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
2. What is something Cammie has noticed about Zach?
3. Where do the three girls go after greeting Liz?
4. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
5. At what place is it said Solomon was recruited by the Circle?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)