Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her mother.
(b) No one.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her teacher.
2. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is not to be trusted.
(b) He is too old to be a spy.
(c) He is hot and knows things.
(d) He is boring.
3. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
(a) He is a double agent.
(b) He just wanted to talk to Cammie.
(c) He is a lousy teacher.
(d) He is a good guy.
4. What is Rebecca's father's name?
5. What does she tell Cammie about Cammie's difficulties in London?
(a) She did not know what was happening.
(b) She was there but hiding.
(c) She wanted to be there with her.
(d) She trusted the Baxters more than herself.
6. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
(a) He is planning to get Rachel fired.
(b) The dangers of getting into Sub-Level 2.
(c) That Joe has been arrested.
(d) The trouble makers in his class.
7. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
(a) She has a better grasp of the overall picture.
(b) Because Cammie is in danger.
(c) Because she has known Joe the longest.
(d) It is her husband who is missing.
8. What does Cammie say about the best operatives?
(a) They can always be blackmailed.
(b) They make the best liars.
(c) They will always find a way home.
(d) They are always loyal.
9. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
(a) Changing a flat tire.
(b) Shooting a gun while driving.
(c) Finding a safe house.
(d) Evading surveillance.
10. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Just an acquaintance.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her cousin.
11. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
(a) He is probably dead.
(b) He can take care of himself.
(c) He is probably with her father.
(d) He is visiting his girlfriend.
12. For what does Cammie tell the British operative she is angry?
(a) For the way Joe has been treated.
(b) For such a long wait to speak to him.
(c) For pulling her out of school.
(d) For not calling her mother.
13. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) His two way radio.
(c) The communicator in his ear.
(d) A flash of light on a gun.
14. Who greets Cammie and Rebecca at the school?
(b) Professor Buckingham.
(c) Professor Parker.
(d) Aunt Abby.
15. For what are the Baxters blamed?
(a) No one blames them for anything.
(b) For Zach spending the night with Cammie.
(c) For Solomon grabbing Cammie.
(d) For Cammie and Rebecca skipping school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
3. What surprises Cammie about the school?
4. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
5. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)