|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Liz known among her friends?
(a) For being very intelligent.
(b) For being a dizzy blond.
(c) For being a boy magnet.
(d) For being the fastest on the mile run.
2. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
(a) He and Townsend are cousins.
(b) Solomon is responsible for Morgan's death.
(c) He is a member of the Circle.
(d) His body has been found.
3. What does Rebecca tell Liz and Macey?
(a) What she knows about the new teachers.
(b) What happened in London.
(c) What happened to Abby.
(d) What she knows about the new students.
4. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Just an acquaintance.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her cousin.
5. What is something Cammie has noticed about Zach?
(a) He is rather dull.
(b) He is always nearby when she is in trouble.
(c) He is not as smart as she is.
(d) He is very tall.
6. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
(a) Talk about the school year coming up.
(b) Go over a map of the area.
(c) Demand they are told what is going on with Solomon.
(d) Eat dinner.
7. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
(a) He is a lousy teacher.
(b) He is a good guy.
(c) He is a double agent.
(d) He just wanted to talk to Cammie.
8. What does Cammie insist to her friends after they finish talking to Townsend?
(a) She knows Solomon is with her mother.
(b) That she is not upset.
(c) She knew about everything Townsend said.
(d) That her friends do not know how she feels.
9. What does Cammie say to Townsend when she gets angry at him?
(a) That she is going to drop his class.
(b) That she is going to have her mother fire him.
(c) A number of observations about him.
(d) That he is too dumb to replace Joe.
10. Who formed the Circle?
(a) Gillian Gallaher.
(b) Stewart McConnoll.
(c) Joseph Cavan.
(d) Lillian Parker.
11. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(b) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
(c) It does not mention Townsend.
(d) It says he has cooperated well with them.
12. What makes Cammie think there is something she should see in the crowd around her in Chapter 2?
(a) Something Zach said.
(b) A phone call.
(c) Her intuition.
13. What does Rebecca notice when the girls arrive at their room?
(a) There are new computers on their desks.
(b) The blinds are new.
(c) Someone is hiding in the bathroom.
(d) The walls are a different color.
14. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
(a) School will start in two days.
(b) Rachel will see them in her office.
(c) Zach is waiting for them at the cafeteria.
(d) The events in London are classified.
15. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
(a) Mr. Baxter.
(d) Mrs. Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
2. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
3. What is taking place at the school that night?
4. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
5. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)