|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cammie vow to find?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
2. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
(a) Rachel and Joe have run away together.
(b) Townsend has an agenda.
(c) Rachel and Joe are on a covert mission.
(d) Cammie is a double agent.
3. What are the girls determined to do about Robert?
(a) Not take his class.
(b) Not tell him anything.
(c) Make him tell them what he knows.
(d) Keep him out of the school.
4. What does Cammie's aunt tell her about Joe?
(a) He is a double agent.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He has been detained by the M16.
(d) He has escaped England.
5. What does she tell Cammie about Cammie's difficulties in London?
(a) She did not know what was happening.
(b) She was there but hiding.
(c) She trusted the Baxters more than herself.
(d) She wanted to be there with her.
6. Why is Cammie late for Townsend's first class?
(a) She was talking with Zach too long.
(b) She slept in.
(c) She did not know it had moved.
(d) She was called to the office.
7. What is Rebecca's father's name?
8. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
(a) His British accent is too difficult to understand.
(b) Cammie's mother is very hard on her teachers.
(c) He does not have the clearance to go to Sub-Level 2.
(d) The books for the class did not come in that week.
9. What does Joe tell Cammie?
(a) To listen to Zach.
(b) To watch the stars.
(c) To follow the pigeons.
(d) To give her mother a message.
10. What surprises Cammie about the school?
(a) That fourteen of their friends did not return.
(b) How it all looks the same.
(c) How many new students there are.
(d) How much has changed there.
11. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) A flash of light on a gun.
(b) The communicator in his ear.
(c) His cell phone.
(d) His two way radio.
12. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
(a) Because she has known Joe the longest.
(b) Because Cammie is in danger.
(c) It is her husband who is missing.
(d) She has a better grasp of the overall picture.
13. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
(a) Shooting a gun while driving.
(b) Evading surveillance.
(c) Changing a flat tire.
(d) Finding a safe house.
14. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
15. Who formed the Circle?
(a) Gillian Gallaher.
(b) Joseph Cavan.
(c) Lillian Parker.
(d) Stewart McConnoll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. What school does Zach attend?
3. What is taking place at the school that night?
4. What is the class doing when Cammie enters Townsend's class?
5. What do Rebecca's parents call to Cammie in Chapter 1?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)