|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she tell Cammie about Cammie's difficulties in London?
(a) She wanted to be there with her.
(b) She trusted the Baxters more than herself.
(c) She did not know what was happening.
(d) She was there but hiding.
2. To where does the tunnel go in Chapter 4?
(a) To the Baxter's house.
(b) The Gallagher School.
(c) A secret headquarters.
(d) To Charing Cross Roadds.
3. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
(a) They have found out all about carrier pigeons.
(b) They have not thought about it since school started.
(c) They have found the historical reference.
4. What is Rebecca's father's name?
5. What does Cammie tell the British operative?
(a) That she is not a child.
(b) That her mother allows her to date Zach.
(c) That the Baxters are responsible for her.
(d) That her mother is head of the Gallagher school.
6. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It does not mention Townsend.
(b) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(c) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
(d) It says he has cooperated well with them.
7. What happens immediately after Mr. Baxter receives a warning?
(a) A siren goes off.
(b) The lights go out.
(c) Gun fire is heard.
(d) He is hit over the head.
8. What does Cammie insist to her friends after they finish talking to Townsend?
(a) She knew about everything Townsend said.
(b) She knows Solomon is with her mother.
(c) That her friends do not know how she feels.
(d) That she is not upset.
9. What are the girls determined to do about Robert?
(a) Not take his class.
(b) Make him tell them what he knows.
(c) Not tell him anything.
(d) Keep him out of the school.
10. What does Rebecca tell Liz and Macey?
(a) What happened to Abby.
(b) What she knows about the new teachers.
(c) What she knows about the new students.
(d) What happened in London.
11. Where do Cammie and her friends go when they leave their room?
(a) The Grand Hall.
(b) The library.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) Study hall.
12. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Baxter.
(b) Cammie and Rebecca.
(c) Panicked tourists.
(d) Zach and Joe.
13. What does Cammie demand of the British operative?
(a) If he has spoken with her mother.
(b) If he has identificaiton.
(c) If he knows Joe Solomon.
(d) What his security clearance is.
14. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
(a) By car.
(b) By plane.
(c) By ship.
(d) By train.
15. What does Joe tell Cammie?
(a) To follow the pigeons.
(b) To listen to Zach.
(c) To give her mother a message.
(d) To watch the stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie think about as she is looking at the crowd in Chapter 2?
2. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
3. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
4. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
5. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)