|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does the tunnel go in Chapter 4?
(a) A secret headquarters.
(b) To the Baxter's house.
(c) The Gallagher School.
(d) To Charing Cross Roadds.
2. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) On a subway train.
(b) In the back of a disguised van.
(c) On a helicopter.
(d) On a police boat.
3. What makes Cammie think there is something she should see in the crowd around her in Chapter 2?
(a) Her intuition.
(c) Something Zach said.
(d) A phone call.
4. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
(a) He is going to be disciplined.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He won't be at the dance that night.
(d) He has been recruited for the Circle.
5. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Eating at a restaurant.
(b) Sitting in class.
(c) Ice skating.
(d) Playing volleyball.
6. What is Rebecca's father's name?
7. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
(a) She has a better grasp of the overall picture.
(b) Because she has known Joe the longest.
(c) It is her husband who is missing.
(d) Because Cammie is in danger.
8. What do Rebecca's parents call to Cammie in Chapter 1?
(a) To put on her swimsuit.
(b) To quit talking to Zach.
(c) To come choose her ice cream flavor.
(d) To come join them.
9. What does Cammie say to Townsend when she gets angry at him?
(a) That she is going to drop his class.
(b) That he is too dumb to replace Joe.
(c) That she is going to have her mother fire him.
(d) A number of observations about him.
10. Who comes into the class that makes Townsend change his plans for the class?
(a) No one.
(b) Townsend's boss from M16.
(d) Mr. Baxter.
11. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
(a) He is a good guy.
(b) He just wanted to talk to Cammie.
(c) He is a double agent.
(d) He is a lousy teacher.
12. What does Joe tell Cammie?
(a) To give her mother a message.
(b) To follow the pigeons.
(c) To watch the stars.
(d) To listen to Zach.
13. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
(a) They do not like him.
(b) They do not trust him.
(c) They are indifferent to him.
(d) They trust him.
14. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Go over a map of the area.
(c) Demand they are told what is going on with Solomon.
(d) Talk about the school year coming up.
15. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
(a) If she wants to play a video game.
(b) What did Solomon say to her.
(c) Did she spend the night with Zach.
(d) If she is going to the dance that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie think about as she is looking at the crowd in Chapter 2?
2. What school did Joe Solomon attend?
3. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
4. What does Rebecca tell Liz and Macey?
5. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)