|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
(a) Mrs. Baxter.
(b) Mr. Baxter.
2. What have Cammie and her friends found out in a a couple of weeks about what Solomon said to Cammie?
(a) They have not thought about it since school started.
(c) They have found out all about carrier pigeons.
(d) They have found the historical reference.
3. What do Cammie's friends say about Solomon in relation to her?
(a) Solomon wants to take her to the Circle.
(b) Solomon cannot be trusted.
(c) Solomon truly cares for her.
(d) Solomon may be her biological father.
4. What kind of record with the CIA does Townsend have?
(a) He is currently employed by them.
(b) The girls can find out nothing about him.
(c) He has never had dealings with the CIA.
(d) An active history.
5. What does Rebecca's father talk about concerning ravens.
(a) The myth of them and the Tower of London.
(b) Ravens and Crows are bad omens.
(c) Ravens are sacred to the Native Americans.
(d) They make excellent carrier birds.
6. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
(a) Changing a flat tire.
(b) Shooting a gun while driving.
(c) Finding a safe house.
(d) Evading surveillance.
7. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
(a) To protect Cammie.
(b) To track Solomon.
(c) He is marrying one of the other teachers.
(d) To learn the job from Rachel.
8. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
(a) He is having an affair with Cammie's mother.
(b) He will never teach at Gallagher again.
(c) He is not her friend.
(d) He knows where Cammie's father is.
9. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class?
(a) He looks well rested.
(b) He looks angry.
(c) He is late and looks disheveled.
(d) He is in an expensive suit.
10. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It does not mention Townsend.
(b) It says he has cooperated well with them.
(c) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(d) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
11. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) On a police boat.
(b) In the back of a disguised van.
(c) On a subway train.
(d) On a helicopter.
12. What has happened to the secret passages that the girls know about?
(a) They now have visible doors.
(b) They are blocked off.
(c) There are no secret passages.
(d) They have been posted on the map.
13. At what place is it said Solomon was recruited by the Circle?
(b) At his grandparents' mansion.
(c) M16 Academy.
(d) At Cambridge.
14. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
(a) That her father's body has been found.
(b) That Solomon is never coming home.
(c) That she is leaving Gallagher.
(d) That Solomon is dead.
15. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Panicked tourists.
(b) Cammie and Rebecca.
(c) Zach and Joe.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Cammie about the school?
2. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
3. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
4. Who comes into the class that makes Townsend change his plans for the class?
5. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)