|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how long is Cammie alone?
(a) Six hours.
(b) About 20 minutes.
(c) For a couple of hours.
(d) All day.
2. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
(a) He is planning to get Rachel fired.
(b) The trouble makers in his class.
(c) The dangers of getting into Sub-Level 2.
(d) That Joe has been arrested.
3. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
(a) By car.
(b) By ship.
(c) By plane.
(d) By train.
4. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
(a) She believes he is innocent.
(b) She thinks he killed her father.
(c) She does not trust him.
(d) She thinks he and Rachel are dating.
5. What does Rebecca's father talk about concerning ravens.
(a) Ravens and Crows are bad omens.
(b) The myth of them and the Tower of London.
(c) They make excellent carrier birds.
(d) Ravens are sacred to the Native Americans.
6. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
(a) She is dying her hair black.
(b) She was very worried.
(c) She has a new boyfriend.
(d) She has invented a new computer chip.
7. For what is Liz known among her friends?
(a) For being a boy magnet.
(b) For being the fastest on the mile run.
(c) For being a dizzy blond.
(d) For being very intelligent.
8. Where is Rachel when school starts?
(a) She is on a secret mission to Russia.
(b) In Greece looking for her husband.
(c) She is being detained for questioning.
(d) At home, her mother is ill.
9. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
(a) Townsend has an agenda.
(b) Rachel and Joe are on a covert mission.
(c) Cammie is a double agent.
(d) Rachel and Joe have run away together.
10. What do the girls find out Townsend did for an extended period of time?
(a) Taught at Bright Hall.
(c) Taught at M16 Academy.
(d) Taught at Blackthorne.
11. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
(a) She goes to dinner.
(b) She goes with Rebecca to Rebecca's room.
(c) She goes to bed.
(d) She is taken away for questioning.
12. What school does Zach attend?
(b) Brighten Hall.
(d) M16 Academy.
13. What does Rebecca notice when the girls arrive at their room?
(a) There are new computers on their desks.
(b) Someone is hiding in the bathroom.
(c) The walls are a different color.
(d) The blinds are new.
14. How does Cammie hear the conversation of the adults in the kitchen?
(a) She does not hear the conversation.
(b) Sitting in the dumb waiter.
(c) Listening under the window.
(d) Hiding in the pantry.
15. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
(a) Talk about the school year coming up.
(b) Demand they are told what is going on with Solomon.
(c) Go over a map of the area.
(d) Eat dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie say about the best operatives?
2. What do Cammie's friends say about Solomon in relation to her?
3. What is taking place at the school that night?
4. What does Rebecca tell Liz and Macey?
5. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)