|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
(a) A new book just out.
(b) His jogging shoes.
(c) One of Cammie's teachers.
(d) His mother.
2. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) From safe house to safe house.
(b) To Spain.
(c) To Canada.
(d) To the Baxters' house.
3. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
(a) He is planning to get Rachel fired.
(b) The trouble makers in his class.
(c) The dangers of getting into Sub-Level 2.
(d) That Joe has been arrested.
4. What does Cammie demand of the British operative?
(a) What his security clearance is.
(b) If he has identificaiton.
(c) If he knows Joe Solomon.
(d) If he has spoken with her mother.
5. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
6. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Just an acquaintance.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her best friend.
7. To whom does Cammie say good-bye when they reach their destination?
(c) Liz and Susie.
(d) The Baxters.
8. How does Cammie hear the conversation of the adults in the kitchen?
(a) She does not hear the conversation.
(b) Hiding in the pantry.
(c) Listening under the window.
(d) Sitting in the dumb waiter.
9. What is the class doing when Cammie enters Townsend's class?
(a) Sitting quietly.
(b) Talking loudly in groups of three.
(c) Taking notes while he speaks.
(d) Watching a movie.
10. How does Rebecca's father receive a warning in Chapter 2?
(a) A flash of light on a gun.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) The communicator in his ear.
(d) His two way radio.
11. For what is Liz known among her friends?
(a) For being very intelligent.
(b) For being the fastest on the mile run.
(c) For being a boy magnet.
(d) For being a dizzy blond.
12. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
(a) She was very worried.
(b) She is dying her hair black.
(c) She has a new boyfriend.
(d) She has invented a new computer chip.
13. Why do the girls worry about Cammie's mother?
(a) She might be mad at them for subduing a man at the school.
(b) She is a good friend of Solomon's.
(c) She is not at the school.
(d) She might be having an affair with Solomon.
14. To where does the tunnel go in Chapter 4?
(a) To the Baxter's house.
(b) A secret headquarters.
(c) The Gallagher School.
(d) To Charing Cross Roadds.
15. Where is Cammie at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) In the back of a disguised van.
(b) On a helicopter.
(c) On a subway train.
(d) On a police boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Cammie tell the British operative she is angry?
2. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
3. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
4. What do Rebecca's parents call to Cammie in Chapter 1?
5. At what place is it said Solomon was recruited by the Circle?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)