|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
(a) He does not get it into the air.
(b) Pops out wings.
(c) It reconfigures into a small helicopter.
(d) Drives off a ramp.
2. What makes Cammie think there is something she should see in the crowd around her in Chapter 2?
(a) A phone call.
(b) Something Zach said.
(d) Her intuition.
3. How does Cammie hear the conversation of the adults in the kitchen?
(a) She does not hear the conversation.
(b) Hiding in the pantry.
(c) Sitting in the dumb waiter.
(d) Listening under the window.
4. What are the girls determined to do about Robert?
(a) Not tell him anything.
(b) Not take his class.
(c) Keep him out of the school.
(d) Make him tell them what he knows.
5. Where do the three girls go after greeting Liz?
(a) To the dean's office.
(b) To the cafeteria.
(c) To Rachel's office.
(d) To the dorm tower.
6. What school does Zach attend?
(a) Brighten Hall.
(d) M16 Academy.
7. What comment to Townsend makes him dismiss the class early?
(a) He does not have the clearance to go to Sub-Level 2.
(b) Cammie's mother is very hard on her teachers.
(c) His British accent is too difficult to understand.
(d) The books for the class did not come in that week.
8. What does Cammie say about the best operatives?
(a) They can always be blackmailed.
(b) They are always loyal.
(c) They will always find a way home.
(d) They make the best liars.
9. Who knows the man they have subdued?
(d) No one.
10. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
(a) The events in London are classified.
(b) Zach is waiting for them at the cafeteria.
(c) School will start in two days.
(d) Rachel will see them in her office.
11. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Zach and Joe.
(b) Panicked tourists.
(c) Cammie and Rebecca.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Baxter.
12. What does Cammie tell the British operative?
(a) That the Baxters are responsible for her.
(b) That she is not a child.
(c) That her mother allows her to date Zach.
(d) That her mother is head of the Gallagher school.
13. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
(b) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(c) It says he has cooperated well with them.
(d) It does not mention Townsend.
14. What does Cammie think about as she is looking at the crowd in Chapter 2?
(a) What kind of ice cream she wants.
(b) Where Zach went.
(c) Previous dangerous encounters.
(d) When Joe will return to school.
15. What surprises Cammie about the school?
(a) That fourteen of their friends did not return.
(b) How it all looks the same.
(c) How much has changed there.
(d) How many new students there are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
2. Who helps Cammie, Liz and Rebecca subdue a man?
3. For what are the Baxters blamed?
4. Who does Cammie vow to find?
5. For what does Cammie tell the British operative she is angry?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)