|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Liz known among her friends?
(a) For being a boy magnet.
(b) For being very intelligent.
(c) For being the fastest on the mile run.
(d) For being a dizzy blond.
2. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
(a) Drives off a ramp.
(b) It reconfigures into a small helicopter.
(c) He does not get it into the air.
(d) Pops out wings.
3. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her sister.
(c) No one.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
(a) Zach is waiting for them at the cafeteria.
(b) School will start in two days.
(c) The events in London are classified.
(d) Rachel will see them in her office.
5. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
(a) That Solomon is never coming home.
(b) That she is leaving Gallagher.
(c) That Solomon is dead.
(d) That her father's body has been found.
6. What does Joe do to get away from the operatives surrounding him?
(a) Goes into the subway.
(b) Jumps on a city bus.
(c) Is picked up by a helicopter.
(d) Jumps into the river.
7. What does Joe tell Cammie?
(a) To watch the stars.
(b) To listen to Zach.
(c) To give her mother a message.
(d) To follow the pigeons.
8. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) No encounter.
(b) A surprise encounter.
(c) An angry encounter.
(d) A humorous encounter.
9. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is too old to be a spy.
(b) He is not to be trusted.
(c) He is hot and knows things.
(d) He is boring.
10. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
(a) She is taken away for questioning.
(b) She goes to bed.
(c) She goes to dinner.
(d) She goes with Rebecca to Rebecca's room.
11. Who does Cammie vow to find?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
12. What school did Joe Solomon attend?
(c) M16 Training Academy.
13. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
(a) She believes he is innocent.
(b) She does not trust him.
(c) She thinks he killed her father.
(d) She thinks he and Rachel are dating.
14. What do Cammie and Rebecca do when they join the Baxters and Cammie's aunt?
(a) Demand they are told what is going on with Solomon.
(b) Eat dinner.
(c) Talk about the school year coming up.
(d) Go over a map of the area.
15. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
(a) He is probably dead.
(b) He can take care of himself.
(c) He is probably with her father.
(d) He is visiting his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
2. What is Townsend's initial plan for class on the second day?
3. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
4. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
5. What does Liz say to Cammie and Rebecca?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)