|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taking place at the school that night?
(a) A Welcome Back Dinner.
(b) New teachers are being introduced.
(c) Room assignments.
(d) Class schedules are handed out.
2. Why is Cammie late for Townsend's first class?
(a) She slept in.
(b) She was called to the office.
(c) She did not know it had moved.
(d) She was talking with Zach too long.
3. What does Townsend say about Cammie's father?
(a) His body has been found.
(b) Solomon is responsible for Morgan's death.
(c) He and Townsend are cousins.
(d) He is a member of the Circle.
4. Who greets Cammie and Rebecca at the school?
(a) Professor Buckingham.
(c) Aunt Abby.
(d) Professor Parker.
5. What has happened to the secret passages that the girls know about?
(a) They are blocked off.
(b) They have been posted on the map.
(c) There are no secret passages.
(d) They now have visible doors.
6. What class does Townsend teach?
(a) Electronic surveillance.
(b) Covert Operations.
(c) Making weapons out of household items.
(d) Self defense.
7. What does Cammie think about Edward?
(a) He is boring.
(b) He is hot and knows things.
(c) He is not to be trusted.
(d) He is too old to be a spy.
8. Where is Rachel when school starts?
(a) She is being detained for questioning.
(b) She is on a secret mission to Russia.
(c) In Greece looking for her husband.
(d) At home, her mother is ill.
9. Who is rushing around at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Baxter.
(b) Cammie and Rebecca.
(c) Panicked tourists.
(d) Zach and Joe.
10. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) From safe house to safe house.
(b) To Spain.
(c) To the Baxters' house.
(d) To Canada.
11. What does the narrative say about Townsend and Cammie's friends at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) It does not mention Townsend.
(b) It says that they are going to set him up for a fall.
(c) It says he has cooperated well with them.
(d) It talks about how little they have learned about him.
12. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
(a) Rachel will see them in her office.
(b) The events in London are classified.
(c) Zach is waiting for them at the cafeteria.
(d) School will start in two days.
13. To whom does Cammie say good-bye when they reach their destination?
(a) The Baxters.
(b) Liz and Susie.
14. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) A humorous encounter.
(b) An angry encounter.
(c) No encounter.
(d) A surprise encounter.
15. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
(a) The trouble makers in his class.
(b) That Joe has been arrested.
(c) The dangers of getting into Sub-Level 2.
(d) He is planning to get Rachel fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
2. How do Cammie and the Baxters get to the Gallagher School?
3. What do Cammie's friends say about Solomon in relation to her?
4. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
5. What is Townsend's initial plan for class on the second day?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)