|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) From safe house to safe house.
(b) To Spain.
(c) To the Baxters' house.
(d) To Canada.
2. Why is Townsend at Gallagher?
(a) To track Solomon.
(b) To protect Cammie.
(c) He is marrying one of the other teachers.
(d) To learn the job from Rachel.
3. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Her teacher.
4. What do some of the students speculate on the first day of school?
(a) Townsend has an agenda.
(b) Cammie is a double agent.
(c) Rachel and Joe have run away together.
(d) Rachel and Joe are on a covert mission.
5. What do Cammie's friends say about Solomon in relation to her?
(a) Solomon cannot be trusted.
(b) Solomon may be her biological father.
(c) Solomon truly cares for her.
(d) Solomon wants to take her to the Circle.
6. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
(a) He is visiting his girlfriend.
(b) He is probably dead.
(c) He is probably with her father.
(d) He can take care of himself.
7. What does Cammie say to her mother about Solomon?
(a) She thinks he killed her father.
(b) She thinks he and Rachel are dating.
(c) She does not trust him.
(d) She believes he is innocent.
8. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
(a) He just wanted to talk to Cammie.
(b) He is a lousy teacher.
(c) He is a good guy.
(d) He is a double agent.
9. What does Joe do to get away from the operatives surrounding him?
(a) Goes into the subway.
(b) Is picked up by a helicopter.
(c) Jumps into the river.
(d) Jumps on a city bus.
10. What does Cammie worry about Zach?
(a) He won't be at the dance that night.
(b) He is going to be disciplined.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He has been recruited for the Circle.
11. How does Townsend look when he arrives at class?
(a) He is late and looks disheveled.
(b) He is in an expensive suit.
(c) He looks well rested.
(d) He looks angry.
12. What do Rebecca's parents say to her demand?
(a) They do not respond.
(b) They say maybe.
(c) They say okay.
(d) They say absolutely not.
13. For what is Liz known among her friends?
(a) For being very intelligent.
(b) For being a dizzy blond.
(c) For being the fastest on the mile run.
(d) For being a boy magnet.
14. What surprises Cammie about the school?
(a) That fourteen of their friends did not return.
(b) How many new students there are.
(c) How much has changed there.
(d) How it all looks the same.
15. Who tells Cammie that she understands how Cammie feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rebecca's father's name?
2. What is Cammie asked by a British operative?
3. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
4. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
5. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)