|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is taking place at the school that night?
(a) A Welcome Back Dinner.
(b) Room assignments.
(c) New teachers are being introduced.
(d) Class schedules are handed out.
2. Who formed the Circle?
(a) Stewart McConnoll.
(b) Gillian Gallaher.
(c) Joseph Cavan.
(d) Lillian Parker.
3. What does Rebecca notice when the girls arrive at their room?
(a) There are new computers on their desks.
(b) Someone is hiding in the bathroom.
(c) The walls are a different color.
(d) The blinds are new.
4. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) A surprise encounter.
(b) An angry encounter.
(c) A humorous encounter.
(d) No encounter.
5. Who does Cammie vow to find?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
6. What do the girls hear Townsend talk about with another teacher?
(a) He is planning to get Rachel fired.
(b) The trouble makers in his class.
(c) That Joe has been arrested.
(d) The dangers of getting into Sub-Level 2.
7. What does Rachel tell Cammie as she is crying?
(a) That she is leaving Gallagher.
(b) That Solomon is dead.
(c) That her father's body has been found.
(d) That Solomon is never coming home.
8. For what is Liz known among her friends?
(a) For being the fastest on the mile run.
(b) For being a dizzy blond.
(c) For being a boy magnet.
(d) For being very intelligent.
9. Why do the girls worry about Cammie's mother?
(a) She is not at the school.
(b) She is a good friend of Solomon's.
(c) She might be mad at them for subduing a man at the school.
(d) She might be having an affair with Solomon.
10. What do the girls find out Townsend did for an extended period of time?
(a) Taught at Blackthorne.
(b) Taught at Bright Hall.
(d) Taught at M16 Academy.
11. What does Mr. Baxter use the final leg of the journey to teach?
(a) Shooting a gun while driving.
(b) Finding a safe house.
(c) Evading surveillance.
(d) Changing a flat tire.
12. What does Joe tell Cammie?
(a) To watch the stars.
(b) To give her mother a message.
(c) To follow the pigeons.
(d) To listen to Zach.
13. Where do Cammie and the Baxters go in Chapter 6?
(a) To the Baxters' house.
(b) From safe house to safe house.
(c) To Spain.
(d) To Canada.
14. What does Cammie insist to her friends after they finish talking to Townsend?
(a) She knew about everything Townsend said.
(b) That her friends do not know how she feels.
(c) That she is not upset.
(d) She knows Solomon is with her mother.
15. Why does Rachel say she was with the CIA the longest?
(a) Because she has known Joe the longest.
(b) Because Cammie is in danger.
(c) She has a better grasp of the overall picture.
(d) It is her husband who is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie tell the British operative?
2. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
3. To whom does Cammie say good-bye when they reach their destination?
4. Who does Joe pull Cammie away from?
5. At what place is it said Solomon was recruited by the Circle?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)