Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of Chapter 1 and who does she unexpectedly see?
2. What is the conversation between Cammie and the person she unexpectedly meets?
3. What does Cammie think about doing as she is removing her skates and what does she decide?
4. What makes Cammie feel uneasy and what happens shortly after her feeling that way?
5. How does Cammie end up with Joe Solomon, where does he take her and what is said to him there?
This section contains 1,060 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)