|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Cammie tell the British operative she is angry?
(a) For the way Joe has been treated.
(b) For not calling her mother.
(c) For pulling her out of school.
(d) For such a long wait to speak to him.
2. What does Rebecca demand of her parents in the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) They explain what just happened.
(b) They allow her to go to the dance Saturday night.
(c) They let Cammie spend the night.
(d) They allow her and Cammie to go to the beach for spring break.
3. Where do the three girls go after greeting Liz?
(a) To the dorm tower.
(b) To Rachel's office.
(c) To the dean's office.
(d) To the cafeteria.
4. How does Cammie hear the conversation of the adults in the kitchen?
(a) Hiding in the pantry.
(b) Sitting in the dumb waiter.
(c) Listening under the window.
(d) She does not hear the conversation.
5. Why do the girls worry about Cammie's mother?
(a) She might be having an affair with Solomon.
(b) She might be mad at them for subduing a man at the school.
(c) She is not at the school.
(d) She is a good friend of Solomon's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, how long is Cammie alone?
2. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
3. What does Rebecca tell her parents about Joe?
4. What does Cammie's aunt tell her about Joe?
5. How do Cammie and Rebecca feel about Joe?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)