|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
(a) Pops out wings.
(b) He does not get it into the air.
(c) Drives off a ramp.
(d) It reconfigures into a small helicopter.
2. For what does Cammie tell the British operative she is angry?
(a) For the way Joe has been treated.
(b) For pulling her out of school.
(c) For such a long wait to speak to him.
(d) For not calling her mother.
3. What does Joe tell Cammie?
(a) To watch the stars.
(b) To listen to Zach.
(c) To give her mother a message.
(d) To follow the pigeons.
4. What does the British operative tell Cammie about Joe?
(a) He is having an affair with Cammie's mother.
(b) He will never teach at Gallagher again.
(c) He is not her friend.
(d) He knows where Cammie's father is.
5. What does Joe do to get away from the operatives surrounding him?
(a) Jumps into the river.
(b) Jumps on a city bus.
(c) Goes into the subway.
(d) Is picked up by a helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Cammie about the school?
2. What does the person in question 43 tell the girls?
3. What happens to Cammie when she and the Baxters arrive at their destination?
4. How does Cammie hear the conversation of the adults in the kitchen?
5. What school did Joe Solomon attend?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)