|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 through 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Baxter get the car into the air?
(a) Drives off a ramp.
(b) Pops out wings.
(c) He does not get it into the air.
(d) It reconfigures into a small helicopter.
2. What kind of engine does the vehicle/boat in question 100 have?
(a) An old Volkswagon engine.
(b) An engine that uses jet fuel.
(c) An enhanced-milleage engine.
(d) A hydro-cell engine.
3. What do the Gallagher girls find when they climb a tower?
(a) A secret entrance.
(c) Solomon's journal.
(d) A prison cell.
4. What does Rebecca notice when the girls arrive at their room?
(a) The blinds are new.
(b) The walls are a different color.
(c) Someone is hiding in the bathroom.
(d) There are new computers on their desks.
5. Where does Cammie go after the others get settled?
(a) To the kitchen in Macey's house.
(b) To get ice cream.
(c) To the top of the bell tower.
(d) To the library steps.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Cammie say good-bye when they reach their destination?
2. What does Zach tell the girls about Blackthorne?
3. Where do Cammie and her friends go when they leave their room?
4. What catches Cammie's attention as she is going to her dorm?
5. What does Cammie ask Zach about the Circle?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)