Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Eating at a restaurant.
(b) Sitting in class.
(c) Ice skating.
(d) Playing volleyball.
2. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Just an acquaintance.
3. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) A surprise encounter.
(b) An angry encounter.
(c) A humorous encounter.
(d) No encounter.
4. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
(a) His jogging shoes.
(b) One of Cammie's teachers.
(c) His mother.
(d) A new book just out.
5. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) No one.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her teacher.
(d) Her mother.
6. What do Rebecca's parents call to Cammie in Chapter 1?
(a) To quit talking to Zach.
(b) To come choose her ice cream flavor.
(c) To come join them.
(d) To put on her swimsuit.
7. What is Rebecca's father's name?
8. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
(a) He can take care of himself.
(b) He is probably with her father.
(c) He is probably dead.
(d) He is visiting his girlfriend.
This section contains 5,134 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)