Chapters 1, 2 and 3
1. What is Cammie doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Playing volleyball.
(b) Ice skating.
(c) Sitting in class.
(d) Eating at a restaurant.
2. What relationship is Rebecca to Cammie?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Just an acquaintance.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her cousin.
3. What kind of encounter does Cammie have with Zach in the first chapter?
(a) A surprise encounter.
(b) No encounter.
(c) A humorous encounter.
(d) An angry encounter.
4. What is Zach looking for in Chapter 1?
(a) A new book just out.
(b) One of Cammie's teachers.
(c) His jogging shoes.
(d) His mother.
5. Who does Cammie want to contact after talking to Zach?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her sister.
(c) No one.
(d) Her mother.
6. What do Rebecca's parents call to Cammie in Chapter 1?
(a) To come join them.
(b) To put on her swimsuit.
(c) To quit talking to Zach.
(d) To come choose her ice cream flavor.
7. What is Rebecca's father's name?
8. What does Cammie think about Solomon being missing?
(a) He is visiting his girlfriend.
(b) He can take care of himself.
(c) He is probably with her father.
(d) He is probably dead.
This section contains 5,134 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)