1. How many minutes are Richard and Leslie from their destination when the novel begins?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) Six hours.
2. What does Richard say he was once terrified of in Chapter 1?
3. How does Richard describe Leslie's hair at the beginning of the novel?
(b) Reddish brown.
(c) Black as night.
4. At the beginning of the novel, where do Richard and Leslie plan to meet scientific researchers?
(a) Spring Hill.
(b) Palm Springs.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What makes Leslie scream when she and Richard are flying a plane in Chapter 2?
(a) Yellow flash.
(c) Seeing another plane so close.
(d) A bird hitting the window.
6. What happens to the compass after Leslie screams in Chapter 2?
(a) Falls off the instrument panel.
This section contains 3,977 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)