1. How many minutes are Richard and Leslie from their destination when the novel begins?
(a) Six hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
2. What does Richard say he was once terrified of in Chapter 1?
3. How does Richard describe Leslie's hair at the beginning of the novel?
(c) Black as night.
(d) Reddish brown.
4. At the beginning of the novel, where do Richard and Leslie plan to meet scientific researchers?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Spring Hill.
(c) Palm Springs.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What makes Leslie scream when she and Richard are flying a plane in Chapter 2?
(a) A bird hitting the window.
(c) Seeing another plane so close.
(d) Yellow flash.
6. What happens to the compass after Leslie screams in Chapter 2?
(d) Falls off the instrument panel.
This section contains 3,977 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)