|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen say her mother had nightmares about?
(a) Being buried alive
(c) Babies and thunderstorms
(d) Snakes and spiders
2. What is the smell Ellen associates with her lawyer?
(a) Cigar smoke
3. How much does Jeff give him initially to defend Ellen?
4. What is the group that offers to pay for Ellen's legal expenses?
(a) The Doctors for Dignified Endings
(b) The Death with Dignity organization
(c) The Center for the Right to Die
(d) The Humane Euthansia group
5. What does Kate say her body looks like?
(a) A flabby fat person
(b) A rotten peach
(c) A fence post
(d) A baby's
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Ms. Duane's eyes?
2. Who is the attorney who defends Ellen for the majority of the trial?
3. How long does Ellen say it is before she sees her father again?
4. What does Ellen give her mother for Christmas?
5. Why does Ellen say she can't be angry with George?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)