|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the cover of the book of devotionals that the man in the grocery store gives Ellen after her arrest?
(a) A rose
(b) An angel
(c) A cross
(d) A profile of a child
2. What was Ellen's role in the mock trial when she was in school?
(a) She was the judge
(b) She was the defendant
(c) She was a member of the jury
(d) She was the prosecutor
3. What color is the suit Ellen buys to wear to the funeral?
4. What does Kate say her body looks like?
(a) A flabby fat person
(b) A fence post
(c) A rotten peach
(d) A baby's
5. What does Ellen say about her mother's loss of vision?
(a) That it's the result of the cancer
(b) That it's the result of medication
(c) That she thinks her mother is just too tired to go on
(d) That it's a product of too much time spent reading
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the view Kate has from her hospital bed?
2. How often does Teresa say she goes back to the city?
3. What month does Ellen say is suitable for dying?
4. What are the rumors Mark says are going around about Mrs. Forburg?
5. Who is decorating the tree next to Kate's?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)