Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Camp Teresa visited as a child?
(a) Just Up the Road
(b) Window of the World
(c) Camp Dream
(d) Camp of Childhood
2. How long does it take to decorate their tree?
(a) Just more than an hour
(b) Two hours
(c) Almost four hours
(d) Almost three hours
3. What does Ellen wear to her grand jury appearance?
(a) A black dress
(b) A black skirt and white blouse
(c) The suit she'd worn to her mother's funeral
(d) A grey business suit
4. Why does Jules quit her job?
(a) She decides she wants to be a nurse
(b) She wants to move closer to Ellen
(c) She finds a position with a great deal more money
(d) Her boss demands she write an account of her friendship with Ellen
5. What color is the ribbon Ellen and Kate thread through the wheelchair wheels?
(a) Red and blue
(d) Red and white
6. What happened to Chris's hand?
(a) He cut it with a farming implement
(b) His father cut it when he was a child
(c) He cut it with a chain saw
(d) He got it caught in a printing press
7. What is the smell Ellen associates with her lawyer?
(b) Cigar smoke
8. When does Halley say her baby is due?
(a) A week earlier
(b) A month and a half
(c) Six weeks
(d) A week from Friday
9. What kind of creature does Ellen find in the trash one night?
(a) A raccoon
(b) An oppossum
(c) A dog
(d) A cat
10. What is the group that offers to pay for Ellen's legal expenses?
(a) The Center for the Right to Die
(b) The Humane Euthansia group
(c) The Doctors for Dignified Endings
(d) The Death with Dignity organization
11. What does Ellen give her mother for Christmas?
(a) A bracelet
(b) A scarf
(d) A book
12. What was George drinking on the night Ellen came downstairs for milk to find her parents at the dining room table?
13. Why does Kate say she won't read anymore?
(a) The books depress her
(b) She wants to talk with the time she has left
(c) She's losing her eyesight
(d) She's tired of the books
14. How often does Teresa say she goes back to the city?
(a) About once a month
(b) Almost every weekend
(c) Only for holidays
15. What was Ellen's role in the mock trial when she was in school?
(a) She was the judge
(b) She was the prosecutor
(c) She was a member of the jury
(d) She was the defendant
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ellen say she'd decided to protect her father?
2. Why does Ellen say she didn't call her father after her mother's death?
3. What month does Ellen say is suitable for dying?
4. Where is Ellen when Kate dies?
5. Why does Kate say she read the books she and Ellen read as a "book club?"
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)