Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take to decorate their tree?
(a) Almost three hours
(b) Two hours
(c) Just more than an hour
(d) Almost four hours
2. What is the game Grandmother Gulden teaches Ellen when she's a child?
(c) Go Fish
3. What does Ellen give her mother for Christmas?
(a) A bracelet
(c) A scarf
(d) A book
4. What kind of coat does Kate wear when she and George go out for dinner and music?
5. What are the rumors Mark says are going around about Mrs. Forburg?
(a) That she has lied to police and is about to be arrested
(b) That she helped Ellen kill Kate
(c) That she's a lesbian
(d) That she is afraid Ellen will commit suicide
6. What was George drinking on the night Ellen came downstairs for milk to find her parents at the dining room table?
7. Where is the psychic from who calls Ellen with a message that her mother forgives her?
8. What was the sampler on the wall of the Gulden dining room?
(a) A field of sunflowers
(b) The scene from the Last Supper
(c) A still life of wine and fruit
(d) A family tree
9. What does Kate need when she calls for Ellen on pages 162?
(b) Help reading a phone number
(c) More medicine
(d) Help getting out of the tub
10. What color is the ribbon Ellen and Kate thread through the wheelchair wheels?
(a) Red and white
(b) Red and blue
11. What is Mrs. Duane's first name?
12. What does Teresa say happened to her mother?
(a) She died of cancer
(b) She died in childbirth
(c) She was hit by a cab
(d) She had cancer but it is in remission
13. What does the little girl named Hettie say to Kate?
(a) She likes Kate's tree
(b) She wants to come visit
(c) She's sorry Kate is sick
(d) She likes how the wheels are decorated
14. What is the pattern on the curtains in the living room?
15. How often does Teresa come after Christmas?
(a) Twice weekly
(b) Four times weekly
(c) Three times weekly
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Halley say her baby is due?
2. What does Kate say is the key to decorating the tree in the park?
3. What month does Ellen say is suitable for dying?
4. Where does Ellen meet Jeff after she's released from Jail?
5. How often does Teresa say she goes back to the city?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)