|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the costumes Brian and Jeff are wearing in the photo Kate has after Teresa leaves?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly
(c) Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde
(d) Tom and Jerry
2. What kind of soup does Kate plan to make for her lunch party?
3. Where did Ellen's parents go after their marriage ceremony?
(b) Cambers Street
(c) Niagra Falls
4. What does Kate name the book club she forms with Ellen?
(a) The Book Club
(b) Books Together
(c) Our Reading Together Book Club
(d) The Gulden Girls Book Club
5. What are the two foods on George's plate as he talks to Ellen?
(a) Steak and potatoes
(b) Sushi and rice
(c) Mushrooms and ground beef
(d) Sandwich and a pickle
6. What color is the sweater Ellen is wearing in the front page story about her arrest?
7. When does Kate say she and Ellen had a talk about sex?
(a) When Ellen went to her first school dance
(b) When Elen was thirteen
(c) When Ellen was eleven
(d) They never did
8. How old is Teresa?
9. What kind of vehicle does Jeff have?
(a) A Jeep
(b) A Toyota
(c) A Silverado
(d) A Camry
10. Where does Ellen and Kate meet Sheila Fenner?
(a) The book store
(b) The museum
(c) The movies
(d) The mall
11. What does Ellen compare to the hospital?
(a) The library
(b) A mortuary
(c) A bedroom
(d) The beach
12. When George was talking to Ellen as a child, what does he say "A" is for?
13. Where does Ellen go with her brothers for ice cream?
(a) Freeze Queen
(b) Dairy Queen
(c) Dairy Diner
(d) Tastee Freeze
14. Where does Kate say she met George?
(a) At a college function
(b) At the dry cleaners
(c) At the library
(d) At church
15. What class had Ellen been in with her jailer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ellen's Gulden grandparents run a summer camp?
2. What does Kate say she and Teresa were laughing about while Ellen was downstairs?
3. What are two of the items Ellen remembers they need at home?
4. What is the store they enter where Ellen has trouble with the wheelchair?
5. What is Skip's real first name?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)