|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 262 - 289, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate say she and Teresa were laughing about while Ellen was downstairs?
(a) A knock-knock joke about a banana
(b) A photo of Ellen as Little Bo Peep
(c) A photo of Brian and Jeff
(d) A joke about Blueberry Hill
2. What does Ellen say her mother had nightmares about?
(a) Snakes and spiders
(b) Babies and thunderstorms
(c) Being buried alive
3. What does Jeff become?
(a) A cancer doctor
(b) A lawyer
(c) An artist
(d) A cancer doctor
4. What color is the suit Ellen buys to wear to the funeral?
5. Why does Ellen say she can't be angry with George?
(a) Because he's suffering as well
(b) Because she'd kill him
(c) Because it would upset her mother
(d) Because she can't afford to
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kate say her body looks like?
2. What color is Teresa's coat on the first morning she arrives at the Gulden house?
3. Where did Ellen's Gulden grandparents run a summer camp?
4. Why does Kate say she won't read anymore?
5. Why does Kate say Ellen should not have a flower girl at her wedding?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)