|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 262 - 289, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the first books Kate and Ellen buy for their book club?
(a) Sense and Sensibility
(b) Great Expectations
(c) Anna Karenina
(d) Pride and Prejudice
2. What does the Mayor say by way of a holiday greeting?
(a) Happy holidays
(b) Glad tidings to you all
(c) Ho, ho, ho
(d) Merry Christmas
3. Where does Ellen meet Jeff after she's released from Jail?
(a) At a Greek diner
(b) At Mrs. Forburg's house
(c) At Jeff's apartment
(d) At their parent's house
4. Where does George ask Ellen to meet him for lunch?
(a) At a sandwich shop on campus
(b) At a grill near their house
(c) At a sushi bar downtown
(d) At a steakhouse several miles from campus
5. What are the two foods on George's plate as he talks to Ellen?
(a) Sushi and rice
(b) Mushrooms and ground beef
(c) Steak and potatoes
(d) Sandwich and a pickle
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Kate's Schwinn bought as a child?
2. Who is decorating the tree next to Kate's?
3. Where is the psychic from who calls Ellen with a message that her mother forgives her?
4. What is the smell Ellen associates with her lawyer?
5. Where did Ellen's Gulden grandparents run a summer camp?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)