|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 262 - 289, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ellen buy hoping her mother will continue to read?
(a) A different book
(b) A magnifying glass
(c) An audio book
(d) A large-print edition
2. Why does Kate say Ellen should not have a flower girl at her wedding?
(a) Because they always misbehave
(b) Because there aren't any little girls in the family
(c) Because having no flowers is a family tradition
(d) Because Ellen should now have a large wedding
3. What is the craft project Ellen is working on?
(a) A teapot dishtowel
(b) A Southern lady pillowcase
(c) A sunflower pillow
(d) A landscape tapestry
4. What does the Mayor say by way of a holiday greeting?
(a) Ho, ho, ho
(b) Glad tidings to you all
(c) Merry Christmas
(d) Happy holidays
5. What did Jonathan's father do for a living in New York City?
(a) He's a court baliff
(b) He's a justice of the peace
(c) He's a lawyer
(d) He's a police officer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the attorney who defends Ellen for the majority of the trial?
2. What does Kate need that George had not been able to find during the night?
3. What kind of earrings is Teresa wearing?
4. What was the sampler on the wall of the Gulden dining room?
5. What does Jonathan send to Ellen for Christmas?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)