|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 106 - 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Dr. Cohn's car?
2. What is the name of the newspaper in which the story of Ellen's arrest appears?
(a) The Tribune
(b) The Herald
(c) The Times
(d) The News
3. What day do Brian and Jeff return home for Thanksgiving?
4. What does Jonathan say when Ellen says she's going home to take care of her mother?
(a) That she's doing the right thing
(b) That they should hire a nurse
(c) That he can't stand to be without her
(d) That she can't handle the nursing duties
5. What color is Kate's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does Kate go to the hospital for chemotherapy?
2. What does Ellen say her mother does the day after their marriage?
3. What is Kate's response to the opinion that her cancer might have been caused by her work in the dry cleaning shop?
4. What does Kate say Brian would do as a child while she cooked?
5. What is happening in the dream from which Kate awakes?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)