|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 47 - 66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class had Ellen been in with her jailer?
2. What did Mrs. Foburg teach when Ellen was her student?
3. How many windows are in the room where Kate receives her chemotherapy treatment?
4. How often does Kate go to the hospital for chemotherapy?
(a) Every three weeks
(b) Every five days
(c) Every week
(d) Every nine days
5. What does Kate say is her mother's opinion of Austen?
(a) That she's racist
(b) That she's a poor writer
(c) That she's condescending to women
(d) That she's viscious against men
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Jeff have?
2. What does Ellen win for her essay on euthanasia?
3. Which of the following is NOT among the possessions Ellen brings back from New York?
4. What color does Ellen say her father's hair is?
5. What does Ellen compare to the hospital?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)