|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 27 - 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT among the possessions Ellen brings back from New York?
(a) A trunk
(b) A mirror
(c) A futon
(d) A typewriter
2. What does Jules think of Jonathan?
(a) She doesn't like him
(b) She likes him
(c) She thinks he'll become a famous attorney and will take good care of Ellen
(d) She thinks he's very caring
3. What does Kate say the book club will do after they complete the book they're working on?
(a) Take a week to talk about the theme
(b) Set aside a day to compare characters
(c) Go to the next book
(d) Talk about the plot with George
4. Who was Dr. Belknap?
(a) Ellen's father's best friend
(b) Ellen's pediatrician
(c) Ellen's psychiatrist
(d) Ellen's mother's oncologist
5. What are the limits Dr. Cohn puts on Kate's activities?
(a) Anything that doesn't require too much energy
(b) Nothing that requires that she drive
(c) No ladders or staple guns
(d) There are no limits
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Ellen's room?
2. What day does Ellen say she'll be back?
3. Which of the following was not one of the first books Kate and Ellen buy for their book club?
4. What is Skip's real first name?
5. What does Kate say she left at City Hall on her wedding day?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)