|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 67 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ellen and Kate eat in the park?
(c) Peanut butter and jelly
2. What does Jonathan say when Ellen says she's going home to take care of her mother?
(a) That she's doing the right thing
(b) That he can't stand to be without her
(c) That she can't handle the nursing duties
(d) That they should hire a nurse
3. Where does Ellen and Kate meet Sheila Fenner?
(a) The book store
(b) The mall
(c) The museum
(d) The movies
4. What does Ellen note about the size of her parents' home as compared to other houses on the block?
(a) Their home is larger
(b) Their home is about the same
(c) Their home is smaller
(d) The size isn't mentioned
5. Who was Dr. Belknap?
(a) Ellen's father's best friend
(b) Ellen's psychiatrist
(c) Ellen's mother's oncologist
(d) Ellen's pediatrician
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the first books Kate and Ellen buy for their book club?
2. What is Kate's pet name for her husband?
3. Which of the following is not one of the activities Ellen describes having with her mother?
4. What does Ellen first think she's hearing when she's wakened by her mother's cries?
5. What day does Ellen say she'll be back?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)