|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 174 - 197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kate say when George says Easter will be early this year?
(a) I'll teach Ellen to weave baskets
(b) To hell with Easter
(c) I'll write down my recipe for egg dyes
(d) I can't wait
2. What kind of coat does Kate wear when she and George go out for dinner and music?
3. What does Kate say interrupted the conversation about sex?
(a) The telephone
(b) She feared starting the conversation
(d) Ellen's forward questions
4. What does Kate say is the key to decorating the tree in the park?
(a) Being conservative
(b) Being gaudy
(c) Being glittery
(d) Being generous
5. What does Kate need that George had not been able to find during the night?
(c) A heating pad
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Dr. Cohn's car?
2. Where was Kate's Schwinn bought as a child?
3. What is on the shirt Kate wears to the Christmas tree lighting ceremony?
4. Where is the lunch held after Kate's funeral?
5. What is the first name of the psychiatrist Dr. Cohn recommends Ellen call on?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)