Prologue, Pages 12 - 26
1. What class had Ellen been in with her jailer?
2. What color does Ellen say her father's hair is?
3. Who was Dr. Belknap?
(a) Ellen's psychiatrist
(b) Ellen's mother's oncologist
(c) Ellen's father's best friend
(d) Ellen's pediatrician
4. What is Skip's real first name?
(d) Ellen doesn't know
5. What color is the sweater Ellen is wearing in the front page story about her arrest?
6. What is the name of the newspaper in which the story of Ellen's arrest appears?
(a) The Herald
(b) The Times
(c) The News
(d) The Tribune
7. Where does Ellen go with her brothers for ice cream?
(a) Tastee Freeze
(b) Freeze Queen
(c) Dairy Diner
(d) Dairy Queen
8. What kind of vehicle does Jeff have?
(a) A Jeep
(b) A Silverado
(c) A Toyota
(d) A Camry
9. What day was it that Ellen and her brothers went for ice cream?
This section contains 4,394 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)