Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stanislavsky wrote that the difficult will become easy and the easy habitual, so that the habitual may become what?
2. What was the reason for the beginning of Oedipus Rex?
3. What does Mamet say that dramatic analysis is like in Chapter 6?
4. What do actors erroneously try to use their intellectuality to do?
5. According to Mamet, "In film or in the street, people who describe themselves to you are" what?
Who was William of Occam, and what was Occam's Razor? How does this apply to film and dramatic analysis?
Describe and define the K.I.S.S. rule. In what context did Mamet refer to this in the text?
Discuss human psychology as it relates to the juxtaposition of uninflected images in film. How did Mamet describe neurosis in this analogy?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)