|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: Countercultural Architecture and Dramatic Structure.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term for the screening of the day's shots?
2. According to Mamet, most movie scripts are written for an audience of what?
(a) Studio executives.
3. Chair makers, until the turn of the century, made their chairs without what?
4. What kind of camera has helped in injuring the cinema, according to Mamet?
(a) The steadycam.
(b) The zoomcam.
(c) The digital camera.
(d) The dollycam.
5. The purpose of technique is to free the what?
(c) Dream life.
(d) Conscious mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mamet, storytellers need to be warned against falling into what?
2. What craft did Mamet say he does sometimes in Chapter 3?
3. According to Mamet, you always want to tell a story in what?
4. In what year did Mamet write the Preface of the book?
5. What is the term which means "it works correctly on paper but for some reason doesn't work when we get it on its feet"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)