|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: Pig—The Movie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who directed the film Places in the Heart?
(a) Robert Benton.
(b) Alfred Hitchcock.
(c) Frank Capra.
(d) Werner Herzog.
2. In the scene generated for the class in Chapter 2, what did the protagonist want?
(b) The teacher's respect.
(c) The students' respect.
(d) To sell a pig.
3. According to Mamet, you always want to tell a story in what?
4. After how many takes does Mamet say you can no longer remember what the scene was about, in Chapter 4?
5. A film is basically what, according to Mamet?
(a) A design.
(b) An art form.
(c) A play.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. Counterculture architecture was based on designing buildings based on what?
2. What actress did Mamet mention in the footnotes of Chapter 5 as an actress who could truly act?
3. What does Mamet say most modern art is based around?
4. What unit does the director want to concern himself with?
5. What was the last beat about in the hypothetical film in Chapter 5?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)