|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Where Do You Put the Camera?.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the third beat about in the hypothetical film in Chapter 2?
2. How many films had David Mamet directed at the time that the book was written?
3. What is the term Mamet used for the protagonist's ultimate goal in the scene in Chapter 2?
4. What does Mamet say is a bad idea for the third beat in Chapter 2?
(b) Arriving early.
(c) Gaining respect.
5. Where was Mamet teaching in the fall of 1987?
(d) Rutgers University.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area did Mamet have greater experience in when writing the book?
2. What is the first way suggested by students in the class for shooting a scene of a bunch of people coming to class?
3. In the scenario in Chapter 2, how early did the protagonist arrive to the class?
4. According to Mamet, it is essential to cut that which has what to us?
5. Who wrote Memories, Dream, Reflections?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)