|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of potential does Scarry reaffirm when working in a garden?
(a) Personal potential.
(b) Global potential.
(c) Human potential.
(d) National potential.
2. Which of these is one of the mental actions Scarry says beauty inspires?
3. What is the first phase used to illustrate the link between beauty and justice?
(a) Baroque writers.
(b) Classic philosophers.
(c) Contemporary writers.
(d) Mid-Century writers.
4. What term is defined with both beauty and justice?
5. What did Euripides describe in detail?
(a) Assembly halls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that beauty removes us from our bodies?
2. What did Andreas write about?
3. What does Scarry say was removed from beauty with its demotion?
4. What comes from perfect justice?
5. What complaints against beauty bother Scarry the most?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)