1. What does Scarry think beauty brings?
2. What kind of book is this?
3. What does Scarry think brings about the most social good?
4. Where does Scarry look for beauty?
5. Where was beauty largely noticed in the 1990's?
6. How does Scarry prove her ideas about beauty?
7. What kind of approach does Scarry say Marxism takes?
8. What kind of approach does Scarry say feminism takes?
9. What does Scarry say brings about equality in society?
This section contains 3,577 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)