Quiz: On Beauty and Being Wrong
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did beauty in post colonialism make a huge entrance in studies?
a) The 1980's.
b) The 1960's.
c) The 1990's.
d) The 1970's.
2. What did Scarry say many philosophers had a hard time doing?
a) Being honest.
b) Defining beauty.
c) Finding beauty.
d) Being happy.
3. How does Scarry say she feels when she stops craving beauty?
4. Who painted "The Morning Session"?
a) Oscar Wilde.
5. What does Matisse say her preference in trees kept her from doing?
a) Living a full life.
b) Seeing beauty all around.
c) Believing others ideas.
d) Accepting other cultures.
This section contains 239 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)