|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is riding in the coach that Harry leaves in?
2. Where does Rose plan to take Oliver after their stay in the city?
3. Who is arrested with Fagin?
4. Who tells Mr. Brownlow the truth about Oliver?
5. Who cares for Oliver once the police leave after their investigation of the crime scene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Valor is a theme of this play, and it is very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself, and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Power and Greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
Old Sally is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What might have happened differently if Sally had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)