|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tends to Bill when he falls ill with a fever?
2. Who does Fagin say that Noah must see as being as important as himself in order to be in the gang?
3. How does Mr. Brownlow know who Oliver's mother is?
4. Who does Nancy ask to see at the hotel while Bill is home sick?
5. What is Mrs. Maylie's son's name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Valor is a theme of this play, and it is very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself, and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 2
Love is a theme that is displayed by a few different relationships. Choose two of these relationships, and compare and contrast them with each other.
Essay Topic 3
Choosing sides is a theme that is presented in this play. What are some examples of this theme, and how do they affect the characters involved?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)