Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nancy meet when she is able to leave the house on the second Sunday Oliver is in town?
2. Why is Fagin in such dire need of a new apprentice when he meets Noah?
3. Where is Toby hiding from the police?
4. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
5. What information does Oliver need from Fagin?
Valor is a theme of this play, and it is very important to many of the characters involved. Where does this theme of valor present itself, and how do these occurrences affect the characters involved in those scenes?
Old Sally is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What might have happened differently if Sally had not been in the book at all?
Security and safety are two themes that are touched upon a number of times throughout the course of this book. Name some of these instances, and explain how these affect the characters in these scenes.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)