Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nancy meet when she is able to leave the house on the second Sunday Oliver is in town?
2. Why is Fagin in such dire need of a new apprentice when he meets Noah?
3. Where is Toby hiding from the police?
4. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
5. What information does Oliver need from Fagin?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Oliver endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Security and safety are two themes that are touched upon a number of times throughout the course of this book. Name some of these instances, and explain how these affect the characters in these scenes.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)