Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nancy meet when she is able to leave the house on the second Sunday Oliver is in town?
2. Why is Fagin in such dire need of a new apprentice when he meets Noah?
3. Where is Toby hiding from the police?
4. Why will Mrs. Maylie's son not marry Rose?
5. What information does Oliver need from Fagin?
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Power and Greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and describe their main motivation throughout the book. Also explain how this particular motivation affects the characters around them.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)