|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Rose to recover?
2. Who is supposed to get the entire amount of the inheritance?
(d) Mr. Brownlow.
3. How do Noah and Charlotte afford to come to London?
(a) They stole from Mr. Sowerberry.
(b) They saved their earnings from the Sowerberrys.
(c) Noah received an inheritance from a rich aunt.
(d) Charlotte worked on the streets to earn the money.
4. Where does Rose plan to take Oliver after their stay in the city?
(a) Harry's house.
(b) The countryside.
(c) Mrs. Maylie's house.
(d) The coast.
5. Where is Nancy heading when she is finally able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
(a) Oliver's hotel.
(b) Fagin's house.
(c) A bar.
(d) The bridge.
6. What do the police say when they investigate the scene of the robbery?
(a) The robbers should be easy to track.
(b) They didn't get away with much.
(c) It was a botched job.
(d) It was done by professionals.
7. After Rose refuses Harry, when do they plan to meet again?
(a) In 6 months.
(b) In a month.
(c) In a year.
(d) In 2 years.
8. Who finds Monks on the streets?
(c) Mr. Brownlow.
9. What is Fagin's state on the day he is to die?
10. What does Fagin ask of Oliver before he is hung?
(a) To help him escape.
(b) To forgive him.
(c) To witness about his innocence.
(d) To take the money he has hidden.
11. What does Fagin want to convince Nancy to do when he leaves Bill's house on Sunday night?
(a) Get some information about Oliver.
(b) Work with him to free Dodger from jail.
(c) Poison Bill and join him.
(d) Find some evidence to lock Bill up.
12. What is Harry's profession?
(a) Land owner.
13. Who follows the group to Toby's hideout?
(a) Mr. Brownlow.
(b) Bill's dog.
14. What is Mr. Bumble's title before he marries Mrs. Corney?
(b) Orphanage associate.
(c) Pauper protector.
(d) Case Worker.
15. How does Monks know the person who found him on the streets?
(a) He is his old office mate.
(b) He is his father's oldest friend.
(c) He is his employer.
(d) He is his half-brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Bumble feel about his new marriage?
2. How do Noah and Charlotte plan to make a living in London?
3. What is Noah told to give up in order to be employed by Fagin?
4. How much money is in the Leeward's inheritance?
5. After Rose recovers, what does Oliver see when he wakes up from a nightmare about Fagin?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)