|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 53.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Monks die?
(a) In prison.
(b) On a ship going to America.
(c) In a fight.
(d) On the streets.
2. What does Mr. Giles say when the police ask him if Oliver was one of the robbers?
(a) He just can't tell.
(b) He is sure that he wasn't.
(c) He doesn't remember a child being with the robbers.
(d) He definitely is.
3. What does Fagin threaten to do to Oliver if he tries to run away again?
(a) Starve him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Send him back to jail.
(d) Whip him.
4. What does the dying woman need to tell Mrs. Corney?
(a) She knows who Oliver's mother is.
(b) She once stole gold from a young and dying mother.
(c) She is leaving all her money to Mr. Bumble.
(d) She is Oliver's mother.
5. Who does Fagin decide to use in his next big robbery with Bill Sikes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Monks' father die?
2. What are Fagin and the others doing when Toby comes to his house after the botched robbery?
3. What does Fagin say he can do with Oliver if he is still alive?
4. How long is Rose planning on being in London when she speaks with Nancy?
5. What is Mr. Bumble's title before he marries Mrs. Corney?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)