|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25 | Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oliver wish to do during his first few days at Fagin's house?
(a) Meet some more people.
(b) Get some fresh air.
(c) Find clues about his mother.
(d) Get a job.
2. What was Dodger most worried about when Oliver was taken away after the theft of the handkerchief?
(a) Oliver's safety.
(b) Fagin's reaction.
(c) Whether anyone saw him at the scene of the crime.
(d) The cost of the handkerchief.
3. What is the first job Fagin gives to Oliver on his first morning in Fagin's house?
(a) Taking monograms out of handkerchiefs.
(b) Cleaning the purses Dodger made.
(c) Advertising the found goods.
(d) Picking pockets.
4. What does Oliver find in every room of Fagin's house when he is locked in there all day?
(a) Stolen goods.
(c) Blood stains.
5. What is Oliver's job at the regular workhouse?
(a) Delivering packages.
(b) Darning socks.
(c) Picking oakrum.
(d) Lifting loads of wheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fagin tell about the botched robbery in hopes of assistance?
2. Why is Oliver not sent to live with the man who is willing to take him in?
3. What does the dying woman need to tell Mrs. Corney?
4. What does Oliver see Fagin looking at when he wakes up in Fagin's house for the first time?
5. What is the book about that Oliver is given while he waits for the big robbery to begin?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)