|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bill not shoot Nancy after he hears what she tells Rose?
(a) She offers him the money Rose gave her.
(b) He loves her too much.
(c) He doesn't want people to hear him.
(d) He has too much blood on his hands already.
2. What does Oliver find in every room of Fagin's house when he is locked in there all day?
(a) Blood stains.
(d) Stolen goods.
3. How many men chase after Bill and Toby after the attempted robbery?
4. How does Fagin feel about the news that Noah brings him regarding Nancy?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is amused.
5. What could Mr. Giles be in trouble with the law for?
(a) Failing to catch the other robbers.
(b) Shooting a child.
(c) Not reporting a robbery to the police.
(d) Keeping from his mistress Oliver's age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oliver wish to do during his first few days at Fagin's house?
2. What is Mr. Gamfield's occupation?
3. What is Mrs. Corney about to do just before Mr. Bumble comes to visit her?
4. Who does Fagin decide to use in his next big robbery with Bill Sikes?
5. What is Oliver given on the day of the big robbery?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)