|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Giles fail to mention to his lady about Oliver the thief?
(a) He is wounded.
(b) He took nothing.
(c) He is a child.
(d) He was one of a group.
2. Where is Nancy heading when she is finally able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
(a) Fagin's house.
(b) The bridge.
(c) Oliver's hotel.
(d) A bar.
3. Who does Nancy pretend Oliver is when she sees him on the street?
(a) An errant servant.
(b) A cousin.
(c) Her runaway brother.
(d) A thief.
4. Who does Fagin plan to assign to watch Nancy to find out where she goes?
5. Who does Nancy meet when she is able to leave the house on the second Sunday Oliver is in town?
(a) Charlotte and Mrs. Maylie.
(b) Harry and Monks.
(c) Rose and Mr. Brownlow.
(d) Oliver and Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rose related to the lady of the house?
2. Why is Nancy able to leave the house on the second Sunday that Oliver is in town?
3. What does Rose offer Nancy that she refuses?
4. What is Bill doing to his dog when Fagin gives him his take from a recent robbery?
5. What do Dodger and Charley tease Oliver about when Nancy brings him back to Fagin's house?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)