|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mama sew up Old Yeller's wound?
(a) She uses a hair from Jumper's tail.
(b) She uses a piece of rawhide.
(c) She brought her thread with her.
(d) She uses a thread pulled from her dress.
2. Why is Travis annoyed with Mama and Little Arliss?
(a) He is annoyed because Little Arliss is never punished.
(b) He is annoyed because Mama lets Little Arliss lie about the things he does.
(c) He is annoyed that Mama spends all her time with Little Arliss.
(d) He is annoyed that Mama babies Little Arliss.
3. What does Old Yeller do when the bear slaps him head over heels?
(a) He lies on the ground.
(b) He crawls away.
(c) He charges again.
(d) He staggers into the bushes.
4. What does Travis think about Lisbeth staying with them?
(a) He thinks she will be no help and a bother.
(b) He thinks she will work hard.
(c) He thinks she will sit and cry all day.
(d) He thinks she will pester him all day.
5. Who comes to the cabin two weeks after the milking incident?
(b) Jed Simpson.
(c) A man comes to claim Old Yeller.
(d) Bud Searcy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama say about Lisbeth staying with her?
2. What does Little Arliss do to Sanderson?
3. Why is Travis angry that Bud Searcy comes to visit?
4. What does Travis think about Old Yeller?
5. Why can't Travis sleep on the night that Sanderson tells him about hydrophobia?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)