|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Travis get Spot to settle down so he can milk her?
(a) He ties her head and feet.
(b) He has Old Yeller stand near her.
(c) He puts her into a narrow pen.
(d) He blindfolds her.
2. What is Little Arliss' reaction to Old Yeller?
(a) He yells at the dog to go away.
(b) He feeds the dog his breakfast.
(c) He is afraid of the dog.
(d) He falls on the dog and pets him.
3. Who does Lisbeth say she saw stealing from the settlement?
(a) Old Yeller.
(c) A bobcat.
(d) A coyote.
4. Who named Birdsong Creek?
(a) The settlers.
(b) Little Arliss.
5. Why does the mother bear come running to attack Little Arliss?
(a) Arliss threw a rock at her.
(b) Arliss threw a rock at her cub.
(c) Arliss is holding her bear cub by the leg.
(d) Arliss wandered into her den.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Little Arliss' reaction when they get back to the cabin?
2. What does Mama say about Old Yeller?
3. What does Mama ask Travis to do after he milks the cows?
4. How does Travis show his love for Old Yeller?
5. Why can't Travis take Jumper close to the Salt Licks where he goes to hunt deer?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)