Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Yeller do when Travis sic's him on the bulls?
(a) He runs away into the woods.
(b) He leaps onto the back of one of the bulls.
(c) He attacks the bulls.
(d) He circles the bulls, howling.
2. What is the trade that Sanderson and Little Arliss agree upon?
(a) Sanderson gives Old Yeller to Arliss for a sack of corn meal.
(b) Sanderson gives Old Yeller to Arliss for a pair of Papa's boots.
(c) Sanderson gives Old Yeller to Arliss for a home cooked meal.
(d) Sanderson gives Old Yeller to Arliss for the mule, Jumper.
3. Why does Travis run off when the trade is made between Arliss and Sanderson?
(a) Travis doesn't want Sanderson to see him cry.
(b) Travis is angry that the trade is made with Arliss and not him.
(c) Travis doesn't want to spend any time with Sanderson.
(d) Travis wants a puppy.
4. How does Travis show his love for Old Yeller?
(a) He brushes the dog every day.
(b) He brings Old Yeller for long walks.
(c) He gives Old Yeller his share of the meat.
(d) He bathes him, pulls thorns from his paw, burns ticks off, and lets him sleep with him.
5. What does Little Arliss do while Travis is in bed?
(a) He milks the cows.
(b) He pesters Travis a dozen times a day.
(c) He lets Travis rest.
(d) He helps Mama with the chores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man is Burn Sanderson?
2. What does Mama ask Travis to do after he milks the cows?
3. What does Travis think about Lisbeth staying with them?
4. What does Travis think about Searcy's granddaughter, Lisbeth?
5. How does Old Yeller save Travis from the hogs?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)