|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Burn Sanderson tell Mama about Old Yeller?
(a) He is no good with cows.
(b) He is He is the best sheep dog that was ever born.
(c) He is the best cow dog that was ever born.
(d) He is obedient and submissive.
2. What does Little Arliss do to Sanderson?
(a) He throws rocks at the man and hits his horse.
(b) He kicks the man in the shin.
(c) He punches the man in the stomach.
(d) He begs the man to leave Old Yeller.
3. What kind of man is Burn Sanderson?
(a) He is rough and crude.
(b) He is old and haggard.
(c) He is young and rude.
(d) He is young, nice, and polite.
4. What does Little Arliss do while Travis is in bed?
(a) He milks the cows.
(b) He pesters Travis a dozen times a day.
(c) He lets Travis rest.
(d) He helps Mama with the chores.
5. Why is Travis angry that Bud Searcy comes to visit?
(a) He is a bother to Mama.
(b) He always insults Old Yeller.
(c) He tries to get on Mama's good side while Papa is away.
(d) He always yells at Little Arliss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the bull fight finally end?
2. Where do Mama, Little Arliss, and Travis sit to see the bull fight?
3. What does the puppy look like that Lisbeth shows to Travis?
4. What does Mama say about Lisbeth staying with her?
5. What is Mama's reaction to Sanderson's first suggestion?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)