|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the two bulls?
(a) One of the bulls is a red roan and the other is black.
(b) One of the bulls is black and the other is gray with spots.
(c) One of the bulls is a mustard color and the other is a red roan.
(d) One of the bulls is a mustard color and the other is black.
2. Why had Papa cleared out all the brush and trees from around the cabin?
(a) He cleared the brush to cut down on the bugs.
(b) He cleared the brush so Mama could plant roses.
(c) He cleared the brush to get a clear shot at Comanches and Apaches.
(d) He cleared the brush in case of a fire.
3. Why is Mama so upset that Jumper is eating the corn?
(a) They won't have any corn meal for bread in the winter.
(b) They need the corn to eat until winter comes.
(c) They need the corn to feed the cows.
(d) The corn is for the sheep.
4. What is Mama's reaction to Sanderson's first suggestion?
(a) She accepts it.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is insulted by the suggestion.
(d) She refuses.
5. How do Travis and Old Yeller feel for a couple of weeks after the hog attack?
(a) They both have a rough time of it.
(b) They both recover quickly.
(c) Travis is feeling fine but Old Yeller has a rough time.
(d) Old Yeller recovers quickly but Travis has a rough time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the first bull become wounded in the fight?
2. What does Old Yeller do when he hears the bulls start to fight?
3. How does the bull fight finally end?
4. What does the puppy look like that Lisbeth shows to Travis?
5. What does Mama say about Lisbeth staying with her?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)