|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Yeller do when Travis sic's him on the bulls?
(a) He circles the bulls, howling.
(b) He runs away into the woods.
(c) He attacks the bulls.
(d) He leaps onto the back of one of the bulls.
2. What do the Mexicans call a bull with a horn that hangs down past his jaw?
(a) A moon horn.
(b) A droop horn.
(c) A loop horn.
(d) A scoop horn.
3. What is the color of the two bulls?
(a) One of the bulls is black and the other is gray with spots.
(b) One of the bulls is a mustard color and the other is black.
(c) One of the bulls is a red roan and the other is black.
(d) One of the bulls is a mustard color and the other is a red roan.
4. Why is Travis angry that Bud Searcy comes to visit?
(a) He is a bother to Mama.
(b) He always yells at Little Arliss.
(c) He always insults Old Yeller.
(d) He tries to get on Mama's good side while Papa is away.
5. What does Old Yeller do when he hears the bulls start to fight?
(a) He hides behind Arliss.
(b) He cowers in the corner of the cabin.
(c) He runs away into the hills.
(d) He charges at them, trying to chase them away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mama's reaction to Sanderson's first suggestion?
2. What does the puppy look like that Lisbeth shows to Travis?
3. What does Sanderson tell Travis about the plague of hydrophobia?
4. Why had Papa cleared out all the brush and trees from around the cabin?
5. Why does Travis run off when the trade is made between Arliss and Sanderson?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)