|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When the exorcism begins, what happens to Sierva?
2. What does Ygnacio's father forbid?
3. In their meeting, over what issue do the Bishop and Viceroy clash?
4. What information does Cayetano give to the Bishop after the natural event of chapter four?
5. Because of the doctor's visits, what is beginning to change in Sierva and Ygnacio's relationship?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Ygnacio's father object to his son marrying Dulce Olivia?
2. What does the...
This section contains 1,116 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)