Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Bernarda bring back the Marquis's wealth?
2. When Cayetano first meets Sierva, how is the girl being restrained?
3. Where does Bernarda go after Judas's death?
4. What is the Abbess's name?
5. What African name does Sierva take on for herself?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What treatments does Sierva receive in her father's effort to cure her "madness?"
2. Describe the centuries-old conflict between the convent and the Bishop.
This section contains 1,263 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)