Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Abbess drags Sierva away from the slave quarters in chapter three, how does Sierva react?
(a) She faints.
(b) She urinates on herself.
(c) She defecates herself.
(d) She screams obscenities at all the passing nuns.
2. What is the new Viceroy's name?
(a) Don Roberto de Buen Lozagos.
(b) Don Roberto du Bueno.
(c) Don Rodrigo de Buen Lozano.
(d) Don Pedro de Buen Lozano.
3. How does the Abbess feel about the South American aristocrats?
(a) She mocks them.
(b) She respects them.
(c) She finds them to heretical.
(d) She believes they are trying to do good but failing.
4. What does the Vicereine do in retaliation of the Governor's entertainment at the Viceroy's dinner?
(a) She leaves her husband.
(b) She buys the Abyssinian woman and sets her free.
(c) She brings Sierva to dinner with the Abbess.
(d) She slaps the Governor.
5. How does Cayetano, in chapter three, force himself to focus on the preparations for the exorcism?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although he is assigned as Sierva's exorcist, what is Cayetano's true desire for his career?
2. How was food brought to the convent during the fighting between the Bishop and the Santa Clara convent in the earlier centuries?
3. How does the Abbess feel about the Bishop?
4. While writing love poems to Sierva, what memory seizes Cayetano?
5. What is Martina Laborde imprisoned for?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)