Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the very end of chapter three, what sort of complaint does Cayetano lodge on Sierva's behalf?
(a) Bad food.
(b) Unsanitary washing conditions.
(c) Uncomfortable lodgings.
(d) Cruel punishments from the Abbess.
2. In his second meeting with Sierva, what happens when Cayetano lets the girl loose?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She bites him.
(d) She kicks him.
3. What does the Vicereine do in retaliation of the Governor's entertainment at the Viceroy's dinner?
(a) She buys the Abyssinian woman and sets her free.
(b) She slaps the Governor.
(c) She leaves her husband.
(d) She brings Sierva to dinner with the Abbess.
4. What natural event opens chapter four?
(a) A snowstorm.
(b) The sun's eclipse.
(c) Winter solstice.
(d) A thunderstorm.
5. At the end of chapter four, what does Sierva refuse to do?
(a) Visit with her mother.
(b) Visit with Cayetano.
(c) Visit with Dr. Abrenuncio.
(d) Visit with her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What realization do the doctor and priest have about Sierva?
2. How does Sierva act around the nuns when people start claiming she is center of all evil in the convent?
3. How does Cayetano, in chapter three, force himself to focus on the preparations for the exorcism?
4. When the Abbess drags Sierva away from the slave quarters in chapter three, how does Sierva react?
5. How does the Abbess feel about the Bishop?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)