|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the very end of chapter three, what sort of complaint does Cayetano lodge on Sierva's behalf?
(a) Unsanitary washing conditions.
(b) Bad food.
(c) Cruel punishments from the Abbess.
(d) Uncomfortable lodgings.
2. How does Sierva defend her jewelry from the nuns?
(a) She screams for help.
(b) She punches the nuns.
(c) She spits at the nuns.
(d) She bites the nuns.
3. In his second meeting with Sierva, what happens when Cayetano lets the girl loose?
(a) She kicks him.
(b) She hugs him.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She bites him.
4. How does Cayetano, in chapter three, force himself to focus on the preparations for the exorcism?
5. About how many nuns reside in the convent?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Cayetano and Dr. Abrenuncio communicate?
2. During her violent fit in chapter three, what does Sierva inadvertently destroy?
3. How does Sierva act around the nuns when people start claiming she is center of all evil in the convent?
4. What is the Abbess's name?
5. At the end of the chapter three, what is Cayetano reading in regards to Sierva?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)