1. What is happening to the crypts at Santa Clara at the beginning of the novel?
They are being emptied.
2. To whom does the skull found in the crypts belong?
A 12-year-old girl.
3. What is unique about the skull?
Copper colored hair is growing from it.
4. Who is the narrator of this novel?
5. How long ago did the twelve-year-old girl of the legend die?
200 years ago.
6. How did the twelve-year-old girl from the legend die?
7. Where does the next scene of chapter one take place?
This section contains 5,116 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)