|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Cayetano scale in order to reach the secret tunnel in the convent?
(a) A hill.
(b) A valley.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A mountain.
2. How the Viceroy and his wife changed Sierva's cell?
(a) They added flowers.
(b) They added more restraints to hold her down.
(c) They made it look nicer and more comfortable.
(d) They have arranged for her to have a single cell.
3. What are the slaves sent to do towards the end of chapter one?
(a) Find herbs that are meant to cure Sierva.
(b) Find a doctor for Sierva.
(c) Beg for money and food.
(d) Gather up their animals to be sold.
4. What does the Marquis do for Sierva, despite what Dr. Abrenuncio tells him?
(a) He takes her to the Bishop.
(b) He ignores her symptoms.
(c) He forces her to take communion.
(d) He takes her to several quacks to try to cure her.
5. Whom does Don Ygnacio meet on his way back from visiting a man with rabies?
(a) Dr. Abrenuncio.
(b) The Abbess.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) Father Cayetano.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action takes place that has the Bishop stepping in to check on Sierva?
2. How does Cayetano learn about the demons that he believes are controlling Sierva in Chapter 3?
3. What are Bernarda Cabrera's two drugs of choice?
4. In the Viceroy's painting, what is surrounding Sierva?
5. In what state is Cayetano over Sierva during the Viceroy's visit?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)