|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Father Aquino's role in Sierva's exorcism?
(a) He is to evaluate the effectiveness of the exorcism.
(b) He is to help the Bishop.
(c) He is to identify the demons as they leave Sierva's body.
(d) He is to replace the Bishop.
2. In the Viceroy's painting, what is surrounding Sierva?
(b) Obedient demons.
(c) Men who look like Cayetano.
3. Who, upon her arrival, takes a special interest in Sierva?
(a) The Vicereine.
(b) The Viceroy's mistress.
(c) The Marquis's third wife.
(d) The Abbess's sister.
4. What does Don Ygnacio do for Sierva that she resents him for in chapter one?
(a) He takes her out of the slave quarters.
(b) He gives her to Sagunta for a blessing.
(c) He sends her to church.
(d) He buys her a new dress.
5. Why does Sierva lie to the doctor?
(a) She does not want the doctor to know that she lied about the bite.
(b) She picked it up from the slaves when they use it as a survival tactic.
(c) She does not want the doctor to know she was bitten badly.
(d) She does not trust the doctor not to send her away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of the Marquis's father?
2. What does Ygnacio's father forbid?
3. Believing he can release her by legal means, whom does Cayetano visit?
4. What kind of jewelry is Sierva wearing when she arrives at the convent?
5. What does Don Ygnacio admit to the doctor?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)