|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the drugs done to Bernarda Cabrera?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She is sick and bloated.
(c) She has rabies.
(d) She has lost most of her body fat and looks sickly.
2. What is strange about Dulce Olivia?
(a) She is mad and lives in the mental asylum next door.
(b) She was framed for murder.
(c) She is a noblewoman from Europe.
(d) She grew up in Africa.
3. When Sierva becomes friendlier to Cayetano, how does the priest react?
(a) He begins to fall in love with her.
(b) He begins to feel disgusted by her.
(c) He grows frightened of her.
(d) He suspects she is attempting to trick him.
4. What date does Dr. Abrenuncio give for Bernarda's death?
(a) September 1st.
(b) August 1st.
(c) September 15th.
(d) August 15th.
5. Whom does Ygnacio marry when he returns to his father's house?
(a) Dulce Olivia.
(c) Dona Olalla de Mendoza.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Abbess feel about the South American aristocrats?
2. What action takes place that has the Bishop stepping in to check on Sierva?
3. What rabid animals attack the town?
4. Because of the doctor's visits, what is beginning to change in Sierva and Ygnacio's relationship?
5. What instrument does Ygnacio play for Sierva?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)