|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ygnacio's father forbid?
(a) He forbids going to church.
(b) He forbids Ygnacio from dancing and singing.
(c) He forbids Olivia from eating.
(d) He forbids Ygnacio to marry Dulce Olivia.
2. In what modern country is the next scene set?
3. What are the slaves sent to do towards the end of chapter one?
(a) Beg for money and food.
(b) Find herbs that are meant to cure Sierva.
(c) Find a doctor for Sierva.
(d) Gather up their animals to be sold.
4. What was Bernarda Cabrera's position before she and Ygnacio married?
5. What was the occupation of the Marquis's father?
(d) Slave trader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the animal that bit Sierva in the marketplace killed?
2. What terrified Ygnacio on his father's estate?
3. Who is raising Sierva?
4. To whom does the skull found in the crypts belong?
5. Who blesses the marriage of Bernarda and Ygnacio?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)