|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much is the beautiful slave bought for?
(a) Her weight in copper.
(b) Her weight in silver.
(c) Her weight in gold.
(d) Her weight in iron.
2. To whom does the skull found in the crypts belong?
(a) A 36-year-old man.
(b) A 12-year-old girl.
(c) A young nun.
(d) An old man.
3. What animal stays behind while the others run off on the estate of Ygnacio's father?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A mastiff.
(c) A horse.
(d) A pig.
4. What does Ygnacio refuse to do with his wife?
(a) Sleep with her.
(b) Read to her.
(c) Dance with her.
(d) Kiss her on the lips.
5. How does Bernarda know Ygnacio before they got married?
(a) Ygnacio was her client.
(b) She made dresses for his first wife.
(c) Her father was the overseer to Ygnacio's family.
(d) She held his business accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Ygnacio do for Sierva that she resents him for in chapter one?
2. Who is raising Sierva?
3. What rabid animals attack the town?
4. What was Bernarda Cabrera's position before she and Ygnacio married?
5. Why do Bernarda and Ygnacio marry?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)