|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Marquis learn to read and write?
(a) He watches from outside a classroom window while a teacher goes through the alphabet.
(b) He simply picked up a book and figured it out.
(c) He communicates with the mad woman next door.
(d) He reads the Bible.
2. What is strange about Dulce Olivia?
(a) She was framed for murder.
(b) She is mad and lives in the mental asylum next door.
(c) She is a noblewoman from Europe.
(d) She grew up in Africa.
3. How old is Sierva?
4. Who tells Ygnacio that Sierva is going mad?
(c) Caridad del Cobre.
(d) Dr. Abernuncio.
5. How does Ygnacio's wife die?
(a) She commits suicide.
(b) She drowns.
(c) She is thrown from a horse.
(d) She is struck by lightning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the family's mansion?
2. Because of the doctor's visits, what is beginning to change in Sierva and Ygnacio's relationship?
3. How does Judas die?
4. What date does Dr. Abrenuncio give for Bernarda's death?
5. Why does the doctor doubt that Sierva has rabies?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)