|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Marquis's father view him when he was younger?
(a) Too much of a wanderer to settle down.
(b) Mentally retarded.
(d) Smart, but unfocused.
2. How old is Father Cayetano?
3. In their meeting, over what issue do the Bishop and Viceroy clash?
(a) Slave trade.
(d) The conditions of the poor.
4. What drug does Judas introduce to Bernarda?
(b) Cacao tablets.
5. What is the Bishop afflicted with?
(b) Kidney problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in the convent is separated completely from the outside world?
2. According to the Bishop, what is the main problem with maintaining faith in the New World?
3. How does Bernarda feel about Sierva?
4. What does the bishop say the Marquis must do to save Sierva?
5. What does Ygnacio refuse to do with his wife?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)