|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What request does the Abbess make to the Bishop in regards to Sierva?
(a) She no longer wants to be responsible for the girl.
(b) She wants to execute the girl for heresy.
(c) She wants to turn the girl out onto the streets.
(d) She wants to perform the exorcism herself.
2. How does Bernarda spend her time after Judas's death?
(b) Racing horses.
(c) Indulging in sex and drugs.
3. What is strange about Dulce Olivia?
(a) She grew up in Africa.
(b) She was framed for murder.
(c) She is mad and lives in the mental asylum next door.
(d) She is a noblewoman from Europe.
4. What is the Bishop afflicted with?
(d) Kidney problems.
5. What realization does Bernarda make in chapter four?
(a) She loves her daughter.
(b) She is dying soon.
(c) Sierva is gone.
(d) She has abused Sierva.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skill does Martina teach Sierva?
2. Who finds Cayetano in a sorry state at the end of chapter four?
3. How does Cayetano learn about the demons that he believes are controlling Sierva in Chapter 3?
4. In Cayetano's dream, what is Sierva eating?
5. What realization do the doctor and priest have about Sierva?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)