|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What realization does Bernarda make in chapter four?
(a) She loves her daughter.
(b) Sierva is gone.
(c) She is dying soon.
(d) She has abused Sierva.
2. What is striking about Sierva's dream as she relates it to Cayetano?
(a) He was featured in the dream as Sierva's lover.
(b) He had the same dream before meeting her.
(c) He wrote a story that sounds a lot like her dream.
(d) The Bishop had the exact same dream a few nights earlier.
3. What instrument does Ygnacio play for Sierva?
(a) The violin.
(b) The pan flute.
(c) The theorbo.
(d) The mandolin.
4. What does the Marquis do for Sierva, despite what Dr. Abrenuncio tells him?
(a) He takes her to the Bishop.
(b) He takes her to several quacks to try to cure her.
(c) He forces her to take communion.
(d) He ignores her symptoms.
5. What drug does Judas introduce to Bernarda?
(d) Cacao tablets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Viceroy stay when he comes to New Grenada?
2. What is Martina Laborde imprisoned for?
3. What information does Dr. Abrenuncio impart to Cayetano?
4. What does Cayetano wear before he goes to see Sierva in Chapter 4?
5. In the Governor's dinner for the Viceroy, what is the entertainment?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)